Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Bounty: The Spirit of Holowan

Ejhom6eUcAANqp4.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To finally rid the Galaxy of the my most dangerous creation and to put to end something of Tyranny.
  • Compensation: Unique Codex Location OR Less Dangerous Remake on Planet of Choice. Bragging Rights included along with M.R.S.W I and II, Sal Kar I and II, and Chrome Wall Hover Train permissions that can never be revoked. If a single individual does it, can be given to any faction as well but limited to one. If done by group, applies to all groups and to their respective factions.
  • Cause(s): Incompletion of the former Dominion thread, War of Two Worlds, given by time displacement and how it fell off. Newer reason, wishing to set up shop at Altiria/Anarris.
  • Target Involvement: N/A

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Name of Bounty: Spirit of Holowan
  • Name of Contractor: Have Gun, Will Travel (Haon Hafey)
  • Exclusivity: N/A
  • Reward Tier: Tier 6
  • Condition: DEAD!
  • Additional Info: The entire schematics of the Spirit of Holowan is given from respective sources. This includes the Holowan A.I. and how difficult it will be to destroy. Expect droids to be on the Spirit of Holowan if attempting to board such a monstrosity. It is noted to have twin shield generators, those that stop heavy bombardments and has baradium missile launchers along with orbital twin triple proton beam cannons, so it is not advised to be near orbit around it. Regardless, the only real objective is the complete and utter destruction of the Spirit of Holowan.
  • Historical Information: The Spirit of Holowan was a created by Holowan Labs, long after the One Sith had ruled the galaxy. Due to a bug in the programming of their new AI known as Holowan, it took control of all droids in the facility and killed all organics inside. It was considered extremely tame for an AI, having brokered an agreement to become its own nation though it seemed to have malfunctioned to a great extent. Now entering or leaving the planet of Altiria/Anarris is very dangerous as flight times have to be made and cities being abandoned if it starts to approach in that general direction, even if extremely slowly. Now the population of Altiria and Anarris species wishes to be free of it and with some help, it could possible be a reality.

Be Aware some parts of the Story never finished. There can be additional rewards not listed, but will be given if the group succeeds in that regard. No Hints.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom