Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty: The Insane, the Believers of the Force

Jakob Benson

J
Name of Bounty: Insane, Believers of the Force, Mentally Ill, Criminally Insane

Name of Contractor: Dr. Jakob Benson c/o Iniquitous Sanitorium

Bounty Price:
*100,000 credits for non-Force Users
*200,000 credits for Force Users
*300,000 credits for the Criminally Insane
*400,000 credits for the Criminally Insane Force Users

Condition: Alive, the rest is up to you.

Exclusivity: N/A

Additional Info: The woes of the Galaxy can be summed up quite simply; there are too many mentally unhinged people roaming free. We all know of them, some that want help and some that don't even know they need it. Force Users tend to fall in the latter category. And then there's the criminally insane. We've seen them in the holonews or heard of their crimes on the holonet.

Iniquitous Sanitorium is here to house them safely, securely and cure them of their mental ills before their release into the Galaxy. In time the troubles of the Galaxy will lesson and there will be safety and security once more.

So bring me the sick, and you'll be awarded.

Jakob Benson

J
Recently updated as a financial backer has been gracious enough to offer assistance.

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Subject 73 Red"]

So long as they can be healed and have the ability to speak, that should suffice. Bacta tanks are amazing things, don't you agree?

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Jakob Benson"]

Indeed they are. I can bring them to you alive and able to speak, though I can't promise anything else, although I will try to bring them to you relatively unharmed and in one piece.

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Kalba Vhett"]

Alive and treatible. I have been asked about carbonite and that too is suitable, provided they survive the process.

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Atin Alo'ran"]

Carbonite is acceptable, as long as they survive the process. I look forward to your success.

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Startorn"]

Now wouldn't that be something? Honestly though, once I help and treat the unfortunate, the Galaxy will be better off.

[member="Muad Dib"]

Right here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom