Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty: Reformed Sith Empire

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Fos Misao"]
Why did you change your name? Also, what are you gonna do if we are captured? Torture us???
michaelscottnooo.gif

Matreya

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Because, if you notice, he is a new person entirely.

He has a new face, new name, and new orientation.

It is something I do every so often, the changing of a body

This is a first though name wise.

And on account of what will be done, it matters whether [member="Darth Vaildra"] metas and ignores the stories he made - aka [member="Ember Rekali"] hunting him and you all.

If the best Hunter I have seen on site manages to capture you all, we will see. Lets hope he captures you all at once as well. Because if not, he might blast you all with the Blood Trail that means he can trail you indefinitely.

sabrina

As I just found out the original post is ooc, and not ic as such I do not consider a bounty has been placed on me.
Do not ask me for a duel on the grounds of this bounty. Thank you.

Matreya

Just want it known:

Sabrina has admitted to being wary of these duels, so they should not be forced on her.

That being said. It is still active. If shes found in an invasion, or public, you can approach her.

[member="Fos Misao"]

Honestly, the way you continue to find new ways of being 'grating' is a genuine talent, that should be added to the strengths of all your characters because you've completely turned away most, if not all of the writers who are active in the bounty hunting scene with the general shitposting on this thread. Sort it out man.

Matreya

[member="Mendacium"]
Glad to hear such a useful opinion. Wonderful contribution to the thread as a whole.

As well, others state things and i reply in calm, yet its somehow gratin?

Then do yourself a favor for us both. Go back to your alts and throwing alchemized flatulence that everyone loved so.

No need to talk down on anothers thread to distract the spotlight from yourself.

As is, i already have others making attempts on those targeted. Need i the whole of the bounty hunter list? Not even slightly.

Actually, please explain, in what ways i was 'shitposting'?

Matreya

Fos doesnt want her because if any Major correlation. He wants her because they all vanished on him. Nothing to do with the Major at all. What so ever. He expected you all to be there, you werent hence being named deserters.

[member="sabrina"]

Matreya

This is in character driven. The issues Alan has with lying to his faction no longer concern me, as i was kicked from it. So please, do not continue speaking of something that (first of all you know nothing about) isnt necessary, and only brings about drama.

Either your brave enough to warrant the challenge as you said you are, or you'll hide from it and eventually still get caught when you post in public.

I dont wish to discuss this anymore. If you're not goimg to worry, then quit posting here.

[member="sabrina"]

Matreya

The driven factor wasnt roleplayed. It is IC, but the issue was created by OOC.

Fos was Emperor, then there were issues and i was kicked from the faction. Instead of taking the option of any form of rped change, they erased everything in the faction to start over.

But there were threads done in the public, and these things have changed the character. Hence it being Damien is viewing them all as deserters rather than having myself go against what would happen be sensible for ic.

This then is the result. An IC response for what he percieved of not knowing where they are any longer.

The proof has been in this thread laughably often.

Either way broham, up to you to take the bounty.

[member="Ember Rekali"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom