Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty: Reformed Sith Empire

Matreya

Name of Contractor: Damien Daemon

Name of Bounty: Reformed Sith Empire // [member="Vengeance"] // [member="Darth Vaildra"] // [member="Azula Feanor"] // [member="Astrid Feanor"] // [member="Sabine Kurtass"] // @Anyone else active during Pikiran's reign
Bounty Price: 25,000 for Information/Locatiom // 150,000 for Kill // 300,000 for Detainment
Condition: Alive or Dead
Additional Info: During the time when Pikiran (Fos) was Emperor to the potentially thriving faction, he felt betrayed on numerous occasions. After a breaking point, the entirety of the Faction's main heads fled Val'hala, being ordained deserters. Now he wishes to find them, whether to kill them, face them, or what, is uncertain.

Death by another's hand, clearly means nothing to him.

A meager 1/4th of the allotted amounts will be sent, per the agreement to endeavour on whichever of these it happens to be. The rest being garnered upon completion. Included upon agreements, are enhanced images pertaining to the beings most sighted in the faction, as well as all known aliases and physical descriptions of the persons.

Additions:
[member="Sabine Kurtass"] will be worth an additional 15,000,000 credits, alongside a dozen crates of the Baka Bodyglove, upon verification of deceased!

Matreya

The money for that is pertaining to information on the location. Aesthetically it was displeasing to have it say so much, while the others had number then less than three words.

If you have a location though..?

Verified location of course.

[member="Isley Verd"]

[member="Fos Misao"]

You're paying more for them to be killed then detained? If they can manage a detain, which is much harder than simply killing, then you're not going to have anyone take you up on detainment. Unless, you're talking about: "Hey, boss! I've got the scabs pinned down in this abandoned mining tunnel that only has one way out!"

Other than that, put 'em down. Burn the horses, Rape the churches and Ride away on the women.

Matreya

Touche. Hadn't thought about it in that fashion! Kudos!

Additional funds added to the Bounty! An extra 200,000 for detaining!

Which, per Damien's definition means one of two things: put em in a deep hole, close the hole, lock said hole, leave em in there for a long time/snag, bag, call Damien to come and take em!

Have at it once more anyone interested!

[member="Rocu"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

[member="Fos Misao"]

The faction was wiped and restarted. Only two faction threads existed that made you Emperor and those are no longer connected so the Emperor has been the same from the beginning even Vaildra was never Emperor. This grudge you have is OCC. I approached you and told you the problems I have with you. I was angry, but nothing I said was false or stretched. If you wish to take this petty grudge from OOC to IC that is your doing.

I will tell you upfront, the location is not discoverable unless you already know where they are. The Sith have their own planet and the Imperial their planet so anyone who learns where Helranth is will still not know where any of the Sith are. That is all I will say in the matter.

Matreya

Honestly, this is an IC thing. The staff have said in the past: you cannot have something in canon public etcetera, then claim it never happened. That's for the Non-Canon.

Look for the Hadrix/Republic/Pub Space Corporations/ etc issues.

In regards to not finding the people, are they all on the planet? Do they have zero need to leave? Ever? No friends to contact? No family to go see?

Simply stating without a doubt, that is impossible to find anyone is outright godmodding - even in a time such as our own, let alone in a futuristic world. Hell my char Zaiden is one built to remain hidden, since the first second he was on board, but cannot remain unseen forever.

[member="Darth Vaildra"]

Matreya

Examples on how to find Vail? The Force, look for transmissions, as eventually some will need to be made, etcetera.

It can be done.

[member="Darth Vaildra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom