Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Zaiden/Kasamann/Aliases

Name of Bounty: @Zaiden / [member="Kasamann"] / Current Known Alias
Name of Contractor: Lords of the Fringe: High Council of the Fringe
Bounty Price: 120,000 Credits
Condition: Dead or Alive
Additional Info: This Bounty is posted with the authority of the Fringe Confederacy's Military Affairs & High Council to ensure the banished person Zaiden/Kasamann does not enter our borders or any lands, planets or space within the Fringe's Influence Cloud. Outside the cloud? No bounty. This person is not welcome in Fringe Space and will be captured and removed without restraint.

OOC Information:
Zaiden has been banished from Fringe Space since How To Turn In A Mass Murderer. At the time, there was no Bounty Board available in the current form for the Fringe to post such a Bounty or assurance. We're just keeping our House Affairs tidy IC.

A REMINDER: This bounty IS ONLY APPLICABLE if [member="Kasamann"] is within the Lords of the Fringe Faction Cloud.

A FURTHER REMINDER: There are some aliases of Zaiden/Kasamann's that the Fringe High Council does not know about. In order for the bounty to be collected, proof that the person in question is in fact Zaiden will be necessary. Also, as stated on a previous bounty this is not to be used as a money tactic. The Fringe Military Personnel will investigate each and every attempt to claim this bounty and make forfeit any attempt at collection in which the Bounty Hunter confined, kidnapped or forced the above mentioned bounty into our space.

Matreya

Whelp this is a failed post lol. Hes been dead for ooc months now. And was killed on Val'halla by [member="Rave Merrill"] so that he couldnt come back. Ie my first attempt to appease the leadership and prove my urge to better my writing skills.

[member="Anders Sivas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom