Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Veiere Arenais -CLAIMED

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Name of Bounty: [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Name of Contractor: Lady Kay Arenais and Commenor Systems Alliance

Bounty Price: One million credits

Condition: Alive and fit for trial

Exclusivity: Open

Additional Info: The former King of the CSA, also known as the Devil of Deneba, is wanted for multiple crimes. He escaped trial with the help of his Dark Jedi Order. He must be caught and brought to Commenor for trial.

EDIT: [member="Koda Fett"] was successful in this undertaking. Congrats!!

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
[member="Lady Kay"]

I'd be kidding myself I ever thought it'd be easy. False confidence is the only thing that gets me through the day :p

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
I guess I can help handle that [member="Lady Kay"]

but other news, the great [member="Koda Fett"], the galaxies best bounty hunter not thinking he can single hand this?

Kay-Larr

[member="Koda Fett"]

You did really well.

[member="Formorta"]

You're welcome to try. You shouldn't find him in CSA space as he's been banished.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Alive and kicking eh? How very kind of you :p

This will certainly liven things up a bit; come one, come all.

Knock on the devils door long enough, sooner or later someone's going to answer..

[member="Koda Fett"]

In your defense, the one responsible for the bounty in the end was the defacto leader of a former crime lord and author of said Bounty. I do admire your work, even if it was the ball and chain that you were hunting.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Please, we spent more credits on our personal fleet than what you put on my head.

Hell, I've spent more trying to keep you out of trouble than what you're spending getting me into it...

:D

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

You got yourself into this mess, dear. Not me. So you can't blame me for this one.

And if the price is too low, then I can certainly add to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom