Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Bounty on Valencia Hadley

Name of Bounty: Valencia Hadley Valencia Hadley
Name of Contractor: Crime Lord Lokex Daunto
Bounty Price: 3.5 million credits worth of preferred choice of currency
Condition: Alive, no reward dead
Exclusivity: N/a
Additional Info:

\\\
Incoming transmission...

"As Councillor to the Vicelord of the Confederacy, Valencia Hadley is a highly valuable political leader with powerful allies. Expect her capture to be extremely difficult. I want her alive, she is worthless to me dead. I have good sources that indicate Valencia will be present during a Special Session of the Viceroyalty on Geonosis, her public capture will earn a bonus on success along with a bit of hazard pay for the trouble, but a stealthier approach is probably wise. This job is also probably too big for one body, so a team of Bounty Hunters is likely the best approach. For the team that successfully brings Valencia Hadley alive to me, expect to receive half a million per body on the team, the full reward will then be awarded to the team for internal distribution. Enclosed within this transmission is the drop site for the Bounty after her capture.

Good hunting."

Transmission end.
////

*OOC: This is a bounty made up specifically for these bounty hunters: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/looking-for-small-squad.132807/ to chase after the target, in this thread: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/we-do-not-falter-cis-viceroyalty.132975/.

Other Bounty Hunters are welcome to try and snatch it from us, but the thread is already going to be crowded, so enter at your own risk.

Soloman glanced over the screen and its transmission, taking a long and drawn out sip of his liquor -​
"Pretty penny.", he said with an equally slow whistle.​
"Wouldn't mind retiring soon."​
And with that, he punched in the coordinates; he had a job to steal.​
OOC: I'd love to add a lil flair to the thread, even if Soloman doesn't get his catch. Hope I won't be intruding too much!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom