Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Bounty on the Drengir (5,000 UC apiece)

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Couple bodies in the garden where the grass grows
Drengir are ferocious... how did y'all kill them? They are almost impervious to lightsabers and blasters.

A huge amount of generic firepower will do the job. Thermal detonators, incendiary grenades, flamethrowers, disruptors, CryoBan (freezing/shattering) — all decent possibilities too. There's no silver bullet, but they do die.

The Human

T
Worked with Marlon in the Vinesworn Rebellion thread where this occured. Personally inserted myself into a taken over dreadnought full of them. Kill count before exfiltration is at least seven confirmed kills....technically more but that was all that was visible before a Bomb off two entire decks. Painful job, I do not recommend doing it solo to anyone here.

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Couple bodies in the garden where the grass grows
Worked with Marlon in the Vinesworn Rebellion thread where this occured. Personally inserted myself into a taken over dreadnought full of them. Kill count before exfiltration is at least seven confirmed kills....technically more but that was all that was visible before a Bomb off two entire decks. Painful job, I do not recommend doing it solo to anyone here.
Beautiful. Payment disbursed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom