Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Bounty on Kascalion Giedfield

This is an automated message from the estate of the great and illustrious Darth Avernus:

Recent circumstances have forced the hand of the prestigious estate of Darth Avernus into forwarding an additional offer. Kascalion Giedfield, Darth Abaddon, Pyramid of Scientific Advancement, Dark Councilor, Leader of the Consortium, and The Devil Lion of Credence is wanted dead or alive. The estate of Darth Avernus is offering:

((The reward has been updated at the behest of a two generous benefactors contributing to the reward pool.))
690441304118657044.gif
5,000,000,000 GALACTIC STANDARD CREDITS
690441304118657044.gif

690441304118657044.gif
.5% SHARE OF THE IGBC
690441304118657044.gif

This price is non-negotiable.
An exceptionally cruel or painful death may incur a bonus if it pleases Darth Avernus.

OOC Note:
link

Last edited:

Cryptarch Bullete

C
\\ REQUESTING HOLO-TRANSMISSION ACCESS...
Input Security Clearance: Processing...
Security Clearance Level: White
Access: GRANTED
Channel: OPEN //

I hate that guy. He still owes me for wiping his Republic records some years back. I am transferring 2,000,000,000 credits from my personal savings from the past twenty decades. Up the bounty. Either he pays me or he dies. I win either way.

\\ Channel: CLOSED //

// To: Gat Tambor
// From: Caulder Dune (Office of the Deputy Director)

// CC: Dorian Harper

// Message Begins . . .

Mr. Tambor,
It would be beneficial to your standing within the InterGalactic Banking Clan if you did not use your shares as potential spoils for Sith blood feuds.
I find it troubling that you have chosen to do this after previously expressing concern for your well-being. Do you believe this course of action will ultimately make you more safe? Or less?
Your work on behalf of the Banking Clan has been exemplary. Do not continue to jeopardize it. Withdraw your shares from the bounty at earliest convenience.
Please exercise more discretion in your future dealings. If you have questions as to the meaning of the word "discretion" and how you might incorporate it into your daily activities, contact my office. They will assist you further.
Respectfully,
Caulder Dune
Deputy Director | InterGalactic Banking Clan

// Message Ends . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom