Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Emperor Ronin Fel [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
I'll be fine with it if Ashin would agreed that Vornskr would be able to learn about the bounty from source other than the Guild. -EDIT- Plus it's an old bounty so it's time for us to get it done :p So yeah I'll be fine with it this time.

But for future reference as I stated in the Roster thread of the Guild, "Only the characters in the roster can use information and services found in the Guild ICly, this is to keep track of who is officially in the Guild and restrict abuse of the information and metagaming"

Ah, okay.

I would guess that a bounty put out on such a person would be known outside of the guild as well. That's how most bounties are usually, as the guild wouldn't be the only place of information to gain on them.

[member="The Dark Templar"]

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Yeah, I made the edit that I would be fine with it, since the bounty has been on here for a while it is likely that word about it would spread. Plus you already started the thread like you said and it's finally time for it to get done so I can remove it from the bounty office :p

Finally got Corey to get off his butt and finish it up with me, all that needs to happen is his post saying that Ronin died and my post of escaping the planet and we're golden. I talked with [member="Ashin Varanin"] about it, and he said to just post it up here that I killed Ronin and he'd honor the bounty.

The end of a dynasty

[member="The Dark Templar"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
25 million credits and one personal favor for the death of Ronin Fel
1 million for substantial genetic sample, IE, his body
1 million bonus for his lightsabre

27 million paid in full.
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread