Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Bounty on Bryn'adul Specimens and Tech

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To provide additional incentive for anyone wanting to roleplay in the former territory that was controlled by the Hordes.
  • Compensation: 5,000 Underworld Credits
  • Cause(s): To further study the Horde and its various specimens, and to, knowing Taeli, experiment on the captured specimens and bio-tech
  • Target Involvement: N/A
IN CHARCTER INFORMATION
  • Name of Bounty: Bryn'adul Remnants
  • Name of Contractor:
  • Exclusivity: N/A
  • Reward Tier:Tier 3 (Average)
    • Underworld Credits
    • For retrieval of rare specimens, the creation of a requested piece of technology or artifact
  • Condition: Dead or alive for specimens, recovered technology must be intact
  • Additional Info:
    • Acceptance of the bounty, and the successful completion of a mission into the Scar Worlds, will provide the hunters with a means to contact Taeli and her followers for specimen retrieval.
    • Bounty can be subjects newly acquired or previously obtained during the war against the Bryn'adul in the Outer Rim.

Generally not something talked much on, I have done much to repress the Bryn'adul through technology. However one of my studies did bring up over the Dredge species, something my droid infiltrators discovered and which I will share the information with you.

(Original Idea and Work: Archived by Myself)
(Adopted Idea and Work: Approved by Tathra)

I am more than willing to send the coordinates to the planet Elyriat and their cavern locations on Draemidus Prime. Their history is...complicated to say the least and extremely dangerous. We still have an egg under stasis we managed to obtain two years ago...it may honestly be a favor to us if you can just take it before I have the accidental privledge of being its parent. They do have some strange bonding from what I heard but we never confirmed it, only rumor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom