Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Bounty Hunters Hunting Bounties For The One Sith

Placeholder 0123

P
Pot successfully stirred or something.

Either way, I will make an IC thread for the bounty rather than hosting it on the bounty board, as they have morals.

G'day.

Placeholder 0123

P
Well then, my dear little hunters, if you see any of your former pals hunting Jedi or Republic personel, feel free to pop them.

I might even bump up the reward if you're efficient about it. :)

[member="Rane Bel Iblis"] [member="Shado CZ MK 001"]

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Im pretty sure I can get something if I bring you in Danger....*plotting intensifies*

Oh sorry I was thinking about how much a hutt would pay for a new slave girl.....I hear dancers are in high demand these days....

Hey, hey, no need for all the name calling little lady...I'm just joking. *Smiles*

As a Sith Assassin, and someone who doesn't care about rules, regulations, and so forth, I'll personally be taking every bounty on this board, then simultaneously terminating every person placing a bounty. I'm a strong, independent assassin, and:
zK5nQMW.gif

I like claiming bounties.

I'll do this. I mean, if bounty hunters join the invasion thread, think of all the money you can get as a pub now. Between Sith and this.

Well.

Imma get myself more money I never use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom