Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty on Bounty Hunters Hunting Bounties For The One Sith

Placeholder 0123

P
Name of Bounty: Any sentient being taking bounties on Republic personnel in service of the One Sith. Hunt the Hunters.

Name of Contractor: The Ession Reformation

Bounty Price: 50,000 Credits dead, 25,000 alive.

Condition: Any Bounty Hunter that successfully vaporizes, eviscerates, incinerates, or captures other Hunters will be given asylum in Reformation holdings, no matter what previous crimes have been committed.

Additional Info: We will pay you to shoot the idiot friend. Don't be the idiot friend.

UgGEBDJ.gif

[member="Graxin Rade"]

T H E B O U N T Y H U N T E R ' S C R E E D

The First Tenet

People Don't Have Bounties, Only Acquisitions Have Bounties

When a target gets a price put on their head, they are no longer a person - they are an acquisition. Merchandise. The target has done bad stuff. You are not the judge, his jury, or his mother. You're an agent of justice who will drag him in for what he did.

The Second Tenet

Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity

Only when a wanted poster or given mission says just "Dead" do you have the flexibility to kill. If you kill outside of the parameters provided by the Guild or the Client, you're just an assassin.

Sometimes captures turn into kills. Shootouts may end badly, or acquisitions choose suicide over prison. A Guild Hunter must always try to avoid these situations. They make you look bad, and this reflects poorly on the Guild.

The Third Tenet

No Hunter Shall Slay Another Hunter

Targets and bounties are Acquisitions and Merchandise. If these are provided as the Creed's values, then it should be held that Bounty Hunters are Professionals. You try not to kill an acquisition and to deliver them to the Client. You must not kill another hunter.

Hunting is a competitive business, but we must remain professionals. Inter-Guild warfare is not permitted.

However, any Guild Hunter who has been excommunicated is open season.

The Fourth Tenet

No Hunter Shall Interfere With Another's Hunt

The Hunt is an honorable mission to pursue, each and every time you pursue it. Do not dishonor another's hunt by interfering in his livelihood. If he requested you to interfere, that's one thing - but if your fellow Hunter brings it up with the Guild, you risk excommunication.

The Fifth Tenet

In The Hunt, One Captures Or Kills - Never Both.

We're not murderers nor assassins. If you capture live, deliver live.

The Sixth Tenet

No Hunter Shall Refuse Aid To Another Hunter

It is written that a Hunter must help out a rival if asked, and any real hunter will honor that directive. Generosity will not go unrewarded, however. If you are asked to aid, you can expect to receive anywhere from ten to fifty percent of the bounty (depending on your work involved).

This keeps things fair and profitable. Just make sure you agree on the split before the Hunt begins

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Reverance"] Five-ish credits man. I don't know this math thing you speak of. Just put a bunch of zeroes on the end and people want it.

[member="Skye Mertaal"] Aye cap'n.

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Reverance"]

Yes, and now I ask the question, what if we turn in ourselves in to each other's bounties? We can be star crossed lovers, you and I, without the stars and more of the sweets. Combine our dynasties to forge an Obsidian Tower of bounties for bounty hunters to hunt other bounty hunters.

It's a loop hole man! We'll have all of the credits! We won the game! The streams have crossed! Graxin is actually a woman!

Also I will post this bounty on the Star Wars equivalent of Tumblr for any hunters who really want to do it, which they won't. Probably. Whatever.

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Skye Mertaal"]

Please send Bounty Hunters to the capital of Ession for pending reprisal and afternoon tea.

Rane Bel Iblis said:
I'll accept your bounty offer. Screw the Guild that I'm not a part of. What self respecting hunter joins a guild l anyway? Must suck if he needs friends.

You can ask Ember Rekali how he feels about that and the rest of the bounty hunters who have Corporate sponsors that pay out.

And he's the premier respected Bounty Hunter. I dunno... the Mandos certainly think he's a great guy and are his friends.

Also, the point is this. That any Bounty hunter has the freedom to choose to pick any bounty. It is a livelyhood. A job. If someone starts putting out hits for doing a JOB.... then that will meet the irk'd wrath of the rest of the bounty hunters.

Bounty Hunters can pick and choose what they want. Whatever bounty they want.

They don't need this over their head because they are doing a job.

Rane Bel Iblis said:
Ahh. Corporate hunters. Pitiful. Used to be some respect for the role of bounty hunter but now they are owned by corporations. This is why I'm self employed.

And which is why if you are found harassing any of the BHG's members, as a non guildie.

It is open season.

Skye Mertaal said:
You can ask Ember Rekali how he feels about that and the rest of the bounty hunters who have Corporate sponsors that pay out.

And he's the premier respected Bounty Hunter. I dunno... the Mandos certainly think he's a great guy and are his friends.

Also, the point is this. That any Bounty hunter has the freedom to choose to pick any bounty. It is a livelyhood. A job. If someone starts putting out hits for doing a JOB.... then that will meet the irk'd wrath of the rest of the bounty hunters.

Bounty Hunters can pick and choose what they want. Whatever bounty they want.

They don't need this over their head because they are doing a job.
Ember isn't around anymore.

So - feel free to ask a guy buried under the Massassi Temple, in the Lost City of Jedi, who doesn't give a damn about the Galaxy and it's drama.

*waves a hand* Feel free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom