Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty BOUNTY ON ALKOR CENTARIS

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Alkor has a bounty on him already but not one on the Board. Just making one here.
  • Compensation: Big Creds Man, I'm hunting him, I'm the one making the Bounty post. I can't really offer much other than that.
  • Cause(s): Belies in his backstory, he has been around a lot of places, and likely pissed off a lot of people. From Corellia up to the CIS
  • Target Involvement: Alkor Centaris Alkor Centaris has agreed, I'm hunting him as we speak.

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Name of Bounty: Alkor Centaris Alkor Centaris
  • Name of Contractor: Corellian Authorities, and likely a few other NPC characters from across his backstory have bid in on this.
  • Exclusivity: N/A
  • Reward Tier: Tier 5
  • Condition: Alive
  • Additional Info: Former Dark Jedi, Former Mandalorian, Former Knight Obsidian; needless to say, to have applied and generally excelled in such occupations time and time again, save for the end, this quarry is a skilled and clever sort. Likely armed with a Lightsaber.

8558.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom