Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty - Ignus Industries

You come across a bounty posted to the board. Unlike the others, this is not a hologram. Words are scrawled on parchment in what looks like... blood?

Hello children,

I asked the spirits, but they no longer talk to me. They are frightened, I think.

A green-skinned no-hair named Ignus causes trouble for us. We no longer want him meddling.
Destroy him, or destroy his work, or both. Bring me the pieces. I need no other poof. I will know if you lie.

Bring me the pieces on Ziost and I will grant the wishes of your heart:
A magic doll to summon spirit companion.
Alchemize your body.
Even the Force, if you want it. But it is dangerous.
Dangerous.

Bring me the pieces on Ziost.

-Warok

Lethia Morow

L
*Pokes [member="Ignus"] with a stick.*
So how do you feel about a dinner date with a girl with no lips?

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Ignus"] shhh, don't worry baby I'll protect you from killer teddy bears and bounty hunters. You should come have dinner with [member="Darth Abyss"] and I. We'll be the best of friends.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Ignus"]

We'll even throw in a lemon wedge. Actually [member="Darth Abyss"] and I have been wanting to do a new private thread. You could get in on it if you want. Make it sort of a dinner party to discuss the business of the Sith and criminal underworld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom