Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Hunting

Chance Bonaventure

C
1eHnYor.png
Someone murdered a friend, and local law enforcement is too busy to care?​
Someone stole something valuable from you, but disappeared without a trace?​
Sensitive corporate data sliced, and you need it back sooner rather than later?​
Someone owe you some credits, but they're avoiding you with their Wookiee companion?​
Do you need a Bounty Hunter?
Contact [member="Sidon Eshe"] today, either here or via PM, and we'll sort out your problem.​
m8GLdoy.png

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Daxton Bane"]

So long as the contract is on a legal basis, not outright murder or assassination, credits are credits.

I should have also mentioned I can assist with NPC needs, such as bringing NPCs to characters, etc.

Excellent. I may have a lot of work for you.

How much would for a capture alive mission to make it worth your while? A certain former associate (who I will npc as) had gotten creative with the book keeping and fled with his ill gotten gains to Coruscant before he could be questioned. He may have gotten protection or hired muscle since then, how you deal with them is up to you, but keep the collateral damage low and the target alive and coherent for questioning. No disintegrations or mind wipes.

Interested?

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Daxton Bane"]

50,000 is a good starting basis. That covers expenses and damages.

If your credit source isn't able to cover that, we can work something out. But I'd say that amount is a good, balanced number for non-high profile live acquisitions.

If that seems reasonable, feel free to make it official by posting your bounty contract here.

Price sounds reasonable for Daxton. My only question is on your contracts area is asking for Major Guild Approval. Technically this bounty is being offered by Daxton on behalf of the Red Ravens (so technically from a personal level) would this prevent you from accepting the bounty? I just need clarification as I saw no mention in regards to individuals offering bounties.

Chance Bonaventure

C
No, the contract is good and valid under legal merit.

The major faction question relates to a license setup the Guild is using, so their Hunters can operate in faction territory with less hindrance - it's basically a fancy way of a Hunter paying a fee, and being able to hunt in controlled systems with less resistance from law enforcement.

The question itself just needs definition on whether one is required. If not, that's fine, it's just a chance for you to decide how the hunter enters areas and territory - example, a major faction might demand a licensed in a rival faction territory to avoid an unwanted hunter entering and causing worse relations. But having a licensed means the hunter is recognised as a neutral entity etc.

Either way, it's a cost on the hunter, not yourself.

Not sure how to post the top image for the logo.

Name of Bounty: Jack ‘Fisheye’ Devon

Name of Client: Daxton Bane

Contract Price: 50,000.00 credits [1/4 upon accepting the bounty, the rest on delivery] , Bonus offered: Collateral Damage avoidance 8,000.00 [no civilians injured or killed during the operations]

Major Faction License Required: Maybe for Coruscant

Reason for Contract: Theft, Breach of Contract (Red Ravens)
Contract Stipulation: Contract is for the live capture of target for debriefing and to face Red Raven justice. No disintegrations, no mindwipes, target must be in suitable frame of mind to offer a valid debriefing,

Other Contract Information: Target may or may not be armed. Could have hired some muscle for added defense. Intelligence indicates target will be on Coruscant for the next week, possibly to secure passage to the Outer Rim. Contract will be void if the target gets off world, escapes or the week passes with his capture. We don’t want negative press especially in one of our best customers so colllateral bonus is offered.

Civilian deaths or injuries will negate the bonus and incur a 5,000 penalty for every civilian death beyond two.

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Daxton Bane"]

Looks good to me. I'll re-post it into our Bounty Posting forum, so it's officially in place. Feel free to post any additional bounties there, also.

Could you reply to this thread, to confirm?

Then we can start.

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Daxton Bane"] Just post 'confirm' or something. I have a Mod trick to use, you'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom