Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Bounty Hunting suggestion/s

Maybe people could try that? It seems a little cringe but last time I looked at that bounty hunting poll a lot of people seemed to want to be hunted.
The only thing that gives me pause to putting a bounty on myself is how would I go about advertising that without seeming like a pest? I can’t expect anyone to read my solo threads where it’d happen, and I wouldn’t want to go “Howdy ho there friends and neighbors I got a bounty on me who wants to razzle dazzle?”

“I want a bounty on me” says people too scared to go rob an NIO bank
But wouldn’t that still require someone working with someone from that faction to set something up? Because I could still write a solo thread robbing an Imperial bank, but if no one reads it and sees I do that, I’m still back to where I was, right?

Second King of The Elysium Empire
“I want a bounty on me” says people too scared to go rob an NIO bank

I can’t believe NOBODY is doing things like robbing banks. So where are the bounties?

I tried a long time ago. I had a bothan crime lord running a syndicate. It wasn't going anywhere and The Bryn were coming. I was going to trade ownership of the crime syndicate both IC and OOC, in return for access to The Imperial Bank. I was going to crash the bank, become a galactic criminal. It failed because the other person ghosted me.

In my experience the groups I get together to do crazy criminal things always fall apart. Pirate crews, dynamic duos, etc.

For example I tried to blow up Cloud City once. That group fell apart half way through.

I think the problem is finding a dedicated group to do these crimes with. It tends to end in desertion. I think with The Hutts and Rimworld Trade League on the map, we may see more crime threads.

Everything ends in desertion. Roleplayers be fickle, yo. For example I pointed out the BHG in a few threads and how that went inactive. It’s been active before, it can be again, and it can ghost again. I don’t knock the concept, only that it collectively was abandoned with everyone huddled going whatdowedooooo.

You can let that beat you down, you can resort to a life of memes, cheeky reacts, fighting for Discord relevancy and do like some of these guys posting short sentences to convince others you don’t care in exchange for short term chad points.

Or you can be Thomas Edison and invent the fucking light bulb, bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom