Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Hunting is a complicated profession

Darek walks into a criminal den in the lower levels of Coruscant, he looks around and sees all manner of criminals and scum but in the corner he sees his mark. A man with a White Lynian slave girl behind him. His target is clearly drunk. "good," Darek thinks "will make this easier. But first, a drink"

Darek walks over to the bar and orders a drink before sitting in a corner. He observes his target, A Blue Twilek slaver, according to the bounty his slave girl is the daughter of a some noble. The bounty specified to bring the slave back if alive for a credit bonus "I think id rather secure my own bonus" he think. The slaver has a few guards but no one of real danger.

Darek draws his two dl-44s and opens fire on the slaver, killing him almost instantly however his guards survive and open fire. Darek flips a table and uses it as cover.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Darek Usen Darek Usen

Well, Red was definitely in for a ride now.

Red was in the same criminal den, wearing his disguise. His red hair had been dyed black. His disguise made him look less like the Jedi/Special Forces supersoldier he was and more like a criminal/spacer/mercenary/smuggler. He had left behind his lightsaber and heavy weaponry, opting for his single blaster pistol, his blaster rifle, and his gauntlets equipped with a wide assortment of weaponry.

Why was he here? Well, he was here for the bounty on the slaver. He wasn't a bounty hunter, and he rarely ever did bounties, but the only reason why he did it was because of the slaver. The slaver had enslaved many people, and Red hated slavers. So, he had took the job up. Not for money, but for stopping the slaver.

Then, Red saw the Mandalorian enter the den. Oh great. The Mandalorian made a beeline for the bar, glancing at the target. Red noticed his weaponry. So, he was also here for the target, huh? Seriously? After weeks of managing to socially insert himself into this criminal underworld, this hotshot will just walk up and try do take him out instantly? Well, Red was fine with it, as long as the slaver was gone.

Then, the Mandalorian shot the slaver. The guards sprang to action and opened fire. The Mandalorian used a table as cover. Well, Red better help him. He pulled out his blaster rifle and, one, two, three shots placed into one of the guards. The couple of other guards turned and fired at Red. Red dodged the attacks, and moved in closer. He whacked one of the guards in the head with his blaster rifle. A loud CRACK came as the guard fell to the skull, unconscious, and with a broken skull. Red throat punched the other, crushing his windpipe. The guard gagged, then fell to the floor.

Red turned to the Mandalorian. "You here for the bounty too?" He asked him.

''Yes, I am and he's my mine along with his slave" Darek shoots the last of the guards and walks over to claim his bounty as well as the slave. He grabs the slave girl and puts her over his shoulder, he then takes a holo pic of the dead bounty and sends it to the bounty with a message of "the slave was already dead".

Darek shoots the bartender and the other patrons. He then throws a few credits to Red and says "Forget what happened here". Darek points a gun at Red. "please"

Subject 73 Red

Darek Usen Darek Usen

Red nodded. "Yes, agreed, he's yours. You killed him first."Red agreed. When the bounty hunter shot all the other patrons, the bartender, and picked up the slave girl, Red raised an eyebrow. Well, now that was straight up murder, killing the other patrons and the bartender. Even if they were scum, they currently had no reason to kill them. So, that was murder. And Red wasn't about to let the bounty hunter take the slave, who knows what he would do.

Then, the bounty hunter pointed a blaster at Red. Red raised his blaster, and pulled out and activated his lightsaber. The yellow glow better light up the room.
"You don't want to do this." Red told him.

I'm assuming this is open?)
Payton Brought her ship to the mild atmosphere of coruscant.She landed in on oof the quieter,and dingy areas of the planet.She didn't know how many bountys she had on her head, shes annoyed a lot of people.But hey she was looking for work herself and taking a break from her hectic life.So maybe here wasn't the best place.However, she had a tracking fob, and it was beeping wildly when passing a run down building.It looked disgusting, surely a whole filled with cockroaches, literal or not.She put a fabric mask over her lower face to disguise herself, which she ,in hindsight,saw no point in as her rebel uniforms and lightsaber didn't exactly make her blend in.She pressed her hand against the door and was met with smythe sound of plasters and tables hitting floors.she closed the door slightly but was still looking.A Mandolorian and a clone? Bot? The armored made it hard to tell .once things had mildly calmed down she strutted in,her cocky self.
"Oh, well, looks like this bounty is taken"she sighed
"Too bad I want it"she smirked

Last edited:

Subject 73 Red

LadyBird LadyBird Darek Usen Darek Usen

(Yep! It is open!)

Red viewed the newcomer out of the corner of his eye. Great, another person here for the same reason. Who were these people? Red had been here for weeks, inserting himself in and moving slowly and methodically, then these random people show up and start claiming things for themselves. Well, Red guessed that being stubborn was a normal trait of bounty hunters. Good thing Red wasn't usual out hunting bounties.

"Sorry lady, but you're like, 3 minutes too late." Red told the newcomer. Then, he noticed her lightsaber. "You Jedi, Sith, or something else?" He asked her. "I'm Jedi. Sort of. I'm not your usual run-of-the-mill completely do-gooder Jedi. I'm... well, it's complicated, but I am a Jedi." Red told her.

He looked around. This wasn't going to be easy. The situation could escalate.
"Look, how about we get out of here before law enforcement shows up from all of that commotion earlier, and we settle this somewhere else." Red suggested.

"Jedi?Sith? Havent heard that in a long time but I supose You could say that i am a Jedi,left the order years ago " she said glancing nervously sround the room.room.she didnt like this aituation and say for example she obtained said bounty, she likely wouldnt have It for long.
she however still wouldnt leave without negotiation. A few scenarios quickly plaued over her mind and she piped up very soon
"Hey Look buddy were all here for the same reason, but I aint leaving unless I get something out of it" she told him sternly.After all she didnt come all the way out to this grimy place only to go back empty handed.
She grabbed the lightsaber at her side and activater it , it was neither blue nor purple, but a mix, she had at something point in her life been involved with... well I think yo know were this is going,which is why it had a purple ttint due to her past loyalty to the darkside, she didnt even mention it to her self so she didnt to others.Her mind quickly settled on leavleaving so she got the other jedi's atrention so they could infact settle matters else wherwere.

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Leenic had been sitting on the rooftop across the way from the criminal den for what felt like years (it had been a week) waiting for his target to enter the building. Due to his relative fame in the Bounty Hunter's guild he had gotten this as a "pre-release" giving him a few extra days head start on the target. Today, however, his waiting paid off. He watched the slaver enter the cave followed closely by a few guards and smiled underneath his helmet. "This is gonna be another easy target." He said to himself, slinging his sniper across his back and using his jetpack to get down from the rooftop. But just as he landed, he saw another Mandalorian, a woman (who he was pretty sure he had a bounty puck for her), and Red enter the building shortly after. "Stakes are raising themselves these days." He growled, following them into the bar. "At least it makes my job more fun."

He entered the bar, waving his hand in front of his helmet to get rid of some of the smells. Looking around, he saw his target surrounded by his guards. Nothing a thermal detonator can't fix. He thought, drawing one and advancing toward the man. His attempt was cut short by his force sensitivities kicking up. He grabbed his head and spun around, trying to see what his senses were telling him. Then he heard the lightsaber ignite and saw its unique blade flash in front of Red. He recognized that blade, and quickly pulled the bounty puck off of his belt to get a better look at the target. "Gotcha." He muttered, noticing how getting both bounties would get him a small fortune.

He now drew his blaster, not wanting to catch his comrade in the explosion of a thermal detonator, and advanced on the woman.
He walked up behind her (making sure not to be within saber range) and leveled the blaster on the back of the woman's head. "For a girl with a bounty as big as yours." He said, looking at Red to see his reaction. "You sure are terrible at hiding. So, why don't you drop the saber and I can take you in alive. Ill get paid a lot more that way."

Payton heard a voice behind her and growled and rose from her squating position and faced him "You treat all women like this? Or am I just special"she smiled."oh and im not dropping this"
despite her cockiness she was paniked to say the least.she took a step closer to him and held her saber in front of her self .Payton ,Or as she was more know as Ladybird,gave him a once over and decided to make a frickin risky move.move.she thrw her saber and kept it on the air,using the force,and making sure the handle was point her way.way.It danced through the air,scarely missing his hands bbut hitting the blasted on the way back,practically cutting it in half,meaning aim wouldnt be simply horrific."what are they paying You? "She asked ,well rather spat

Subject 73 Red

Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil LadyBird LadyBird Darek Usen Darek Usen

Red turned to the newcomer. He knew this mass of armor. It was Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil They actually worked together in a secret task force for the Imperial Directorate. Red had been promoted to Commander of the task force, which meant Red outranked the Mandalorian. Still, the Mandalorian was good to have around, a good soldier and warrior. Red liked the Mandalorian for his battle abilities and potential. Plus, he was fun to have around "Hey, Rusty, what's up? You here too, huh? Jeez, I've been here for weeks, I had to carefully socially insert myself into the underworld to get closer to the target, and then you guys come in here and get it before I can." Red told him.

He noticed the looks the woman gave Red, and he knew that she wanted to negotiate elsewhere, but Red changed his mind. They were staying right here, until they could solve it. Then, suddenly, the woman made a move on Leenic. She cut his blaster in half. Red shifted his weapons so that the lightsaber pointed at Darek Usen Darek Usen , and his blaster pointed at the woman.
"You heard him lady, drop it." Red growled at her.

"You know what? Everyone chill the kriff out. Let's negotiate right here. I'll be honest, I'm not even here for the money. I just took up this job to kill that slaver scum. You guys can figure out who get's the price." Red told them.

"But, first, drop your weapons. I swear, if one person shoots or tries to hit someone with a lightsaber, I will personally make sure none of you are rewarded the money. Deal?" Red warned them.

Leenic looked down at his blaster and sighed. "You're gonna pay for that." He growled, pointing his wrist mounted flamethrower at her and using his jetpack to get a foot back. He then saw Red point his weapons at the woman and the other Mandolorian and laughed a little bit. "Glad to see you joined the fun Red! We gotta do this more often!" He then turned his attention back to the woman, just now noticing the carnage caused by the other Mando.

"Hey!" He shouted, pointing his wrist rocket at the other Mando. "I don't know who the hell you are, but you ain't no Mando if you just shoot innocents!" He grimaced as he looked at the Mando's armor (all black was not a color choice he would have made, doesn't blend in enough in a crowd) and he felt the rage seething up in him, for no one but a Mandalorian should wear their armor. "Now, like both Red and I said, both of you put down your weapons or I blow you-he looked at the Mando-to pieces and take that armor to my tribe to be melted down, and I burn you-he looked at the woman-to a crisp and use the money I'll make off you to buy me a new blaster!"

" oh shut up" she snapped, glaring at him.she edged closed to the door, but slowly enough that it wasnt noticeable."how much are they even paying you anyway?I probably have more on my ship,and I already said id get you a new blaster" she shrughed"im a girl of my word"Her lightsaber got closed to her side and her finger glided across the handle nervously and shep took yet about ste towards the exit. They will shoot if I leave.... they will shoot if I stay.She didnt know which was better so she stayed,no point leading them to her ship.God no, that ship was like a child, her baby, no ones gunna hurt bumblebee,though she wasnt rreally much of a ship to travtravel in... it has a cockpit... and that was about it,guns for sure but not really any cargo space."I need a new ship"she said randomly to herself

Last edited:

Subject 73 Red

LadyBird LadyBird Leenic Ellsil Leenic Ellsil Darek Usen Darek Usen

Red watched the woman turn off her lightsaber and return it to her side. "See? Wasn't that easy?" Red said. He noticed her edging closer to the door, but then she seemed to think better than doing that. "Here, everyone, let's take a seat. We can work this out." Red told them.

He then heard the woman mutter she needed a new ship.
"You want a new ship? Well, I'm sure we can figure something out." He said.

Payton looked nervously at him,her eyes wide "I don't like where this is going"she said quietly,remembering what happened last time someone said that to her.Her chest began to fall and rise faster , her eyes hurt, her head hurt.She backed up against a wall and slid down it sitting on the floor.She glanced at the door and then back to the door.Her glance shifted frequently between the two and she shuffled closer to the door.
Then she remembered why she didn't leave in the first place...right.. shed be shot "is there a bathroom in this place?"she asked.it sounded very odd in this particular situation but she needed to calm down

Leenic watched Red calm the woman down and lowered his wrist flamethrower. He looked over at her as she seemed to have a minor panic attack and stepped over to her, kneeling down in front of her and looking at her face. "You good?" He said, handing her his water canteen. "You look like the oxygen just went out in this place." He then looked over at Red and shrugged before focusing on his force senses. He could tell she was in some kind of stress (development in his powers! Yay!) but couldn't sense any other force presences than her and Red, so he went back to the real world and sat down.

"A bathroom?" He sighed, shaking his head. "Don't know, nor do I care. And don't think you can try to pull one over on me like that, I've killed plenty of targets that have tried that trick."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom