Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Bounty hunting (and other similar jobs)

Varm Nul

ꜰᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡ? ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ
Do you have a need for a bounty hunter? A plot that involves someone being collected and delivered? Or even just a want of an antagonist or opponent for your own character development?

Well, allow me to present Varm Nul.

He's available for any hunting, opposition, development assistance - or other similar purposes - for anyone who might need a criminal or underworld specific/inclined RP partner.

Also, I'm a pretty fair sort, I don't have some deep rooted need for my characters to always win, so I'm happy to take some L's (which also sets up future development as rivalry and animosity is born for the characters).

Alternatively, Varm could also serve as trainer, mentor, or even rescuer (say, if he's hired to bust someone out of somewhere). His involvement doesn't have to only be 'bad guy', essentially. Credits allow flexibility, and he'll do whatever the job requires.

If interested, feel free to reply here or contact me via DM - whichever is easier!

Last edited:

Varm Nul

ꜰᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡ? ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ
Varm can do mercenary or contract work, sure. He's a freelancer by trade, so any job will be once off and paid for, though he's happy to accept multiple contracts in succession - though less likely to be hired exclusively as muscle.

Varm wants options for work. If that isn't an issue, feel free to make an offer (and I'll get involved in whatever plot/RP you get started)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom