Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Hunter required

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
For one interesting thread into my developing story, I need bounty hunters to try and capture me. Whether you are all working together or against each other is your own decision, perhaps make it more interesting. Regardless, are there any willing to engage in my capture?

MAI

Likely somewhere between 10 to 50 million credits. They find me a substantial asset in their "work" and I am the only means of recreating anything else like me. You can see why they would appear so desperate.

@Sarge Potteiger

MAI

Actually @Arrbi Betna they will want me alive and intact. If this body I am in is damaged then the program is lost forever. Not to mention any damage done to me could have effects on the internal programing deep within my data-streams. So I doubt there would be a "dead or alive" option.

Hence why I wouldn't really be sought after for this sort of job lol Like I said, I usually bring in the target dead when possible. Less noise that way. I still like this thread idea, so I'll keep an eye on it 'cause it looks interesting :p

@[member="MAI"]

Can you think of any reason why someone would want you dead? I haven't read your character's bio yet, but I imagine that someone out there might :p I have two assassin characters, which is why I'm asking, because they would be interested in it if you were wanted dead. That would give the other characters more of an incentive to keep you alive, since a bounty that high would be worth having both of them after you. Plus probably half the galaxy, because that kind of money can pay for a battle cruiser

MAI

Not really, @Vereaux. The only ones who know of my existence are the ones who want be alive. I could see someone wanting to kill me because I am an "abomination", being that I am a program that has gained sentience, but, again, no ones really knows am around yet.

Just read over your profile and it looks interesting =) If your bounty is that high, however, you're not going to be anonymous for long :p Plus I can think of a few reasons for why someone would want you dead, and want you alive, so you're probably going to be on everyone's hit list if they control a company.

If a thread gets going, I'll think about posting if you want =)

MAI

Thank you @Vereaux. I'm still waiting for at least one more bounty hunter but I'll tag you just in case you feel the need to jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom