Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounties

Oka Osaa

*grins* you are just hilarious let's be civilized Aedan *notices Nomad's arms* now look what we've done

(Don't know :p)

[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Nomad Crimson"]

Dammit, Mit....

*uses godly drunken redhead powers to restore everything*

Will you four stop blowing up large portions of my house? Please?

[member="Cross Ikon"]

So I was told to ask nicely first but not to wait for an answer so can I blow up your mansion?
-Runs to hs fighter hops in and starts the aerial bombing runs.-

Oka Osaa

*turns into Super Saiyan* Bow down to me kiddies! *Grows 1000 ft. tall and zooms Aedan around with his hand making airplane noises*

[member="Kadrak Jalaan"]

We've had them for ages. They were there before Oka and I found the labour droid... which has gone ghost...

Now back to the crazyness

*Goes super Salmon. Drinks the water turret's water supply then flies up and spits it at Aedan's ship*

De-railers were here

[member="Meanken"]

SO buddy sense I asked you to pull off that one bounty and you did so I have another one for you if you are interested. Pay off is two fold monetary reward for info and if you follow through with the info and either A take teh person alive or B kill them and mount their head on a pike you get one of two things. For option A you get 50,000 credits and for option be you get a nifty set of beskar'gam cloaking armor. The bounty info can be found here Aedan is willing to give you assistance if you want it.

Ya, saw that bounty, but Chaff's not a slicer, so he's not really the guy to try to decrepit whatever system's they got scrambling their identity. However, once the target is located, he's more then willing to help out in killing the target and giving em a taste of their own medicine.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

[member="Meanken"]

Don't the Nova's have a Slicer? Maybe get with our slicer and get him or her to do the hacking get their portion and then you me and my security team can do the heavy lifting just in case the person spawns in an army.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom