Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounties

(Unsure if this is IC or OOC, i'm assuming OOC until told otherwise)

If we're talking about you specifically, then no, I was not aware you were a mando. Most of em have the tag somewhere.

As for other people, Chaff himself doesn't terribly care much. He took a bounty against one of em and their bodyguard, not the entire faction. Now whenever or not they take offence....well, that's what makes for good roleplay lol.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Technically I am not a mando and I am talking about the six man security team I have and the clan I am working up a unit submission thing for. I still am a Mando at heart but the faction banished me I am hoping to some day get in good with them again.

Ah, I see. Well, the target of the bounty hasn't gotten back to me yet about setting up a thread where he attacks. Assuming Aedan notices the public posting and whatnot, he could try to intercept Chaff and convince him to back out of the job to avoid issues later on, Since I guarantee Chaff hasn't a clue about any of that.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Sounds like a plan. We can do it in Cross's mansion place, since he's said before he was planing on having that as a hangout for the fleet.

Oka Osaa

Meanken said:
Sounds like a plan. We can do it in Cross's mansion place, since he's said before he was planing on having that as a hangout for the fleet.
just a friendly warning but don't break his vases. *gets 10,000 feet away from the mansion* you never know when poppa Cross'll wake up...

[member="Cross Ikon"]

>w> Hey Chaff want to mess with Oka? I mean lets just kinda throw him in the mansion and I can use the force to knock over one of the vases you in XD?

"I'm always down for annoying dudes. Need my entertainment off the job somewhere."

Also, in case taging failed again, I've started the thread here

[member="Aedan Miles"]

Oka Osaa

"Don't you dare bring me into this. Hibernation for him is like one minute until he hears an antique break."

*runs off into his ship and heads for the deathst- Coruscant*

[member="Meanken"]

"NO DARN IT HE GOT AWAY. Might as well set off the ion bomb near his hyperdrive now we can start searching tomorrow right?"

Goes to grab some Correllian whiskey and take a nap

-smirks and grabs all three of them winking at Oka- So you want to challenge someone whose top mastered powers are Force Pull and Push do you? -Starts a tug of war against Oka.- [member="Oka Osaa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom