Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Born Anew

Kaila

K

YOxJvgI.png

L I V I N G - Q U A R T E R S

Sera's answer to Kaila's own thoughts caught her off guard, Even if she had expected it. She didn't expect it to be confirmed however. "I see my new master has... Exotic tastes" She let's out a low chuckle through her wincing before examining the belt and biting down on it. She knew what came next. Or at least... She thought.

The pain was excruciating, As if someone was clawing into her chest and snapping the cartilage skeleton back together by force, And as the process continued over the next hour, Her pained grunting and growling behind her leathery gag slowly died down in the occasional wincing or pained whimpers, Even letting herself cry a few tears in front of the others under the pain until at last it was finished.

Eventually Saryn had bandaged her wounds in bacta soaked cloth, Which felt somewhat soothing she had to admit. Whether she liked it or not, She had to remind herself that Saryn was telling the truth, And that had only accused him out of emotional instinct.

"Thank you, Saryn... I guess I shouldn't overreacted."

"By the force~"
She sighs "Now what?"

YOxJvgI.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sera Naberrie

S
Ahh. That's why Saryn Naberrie had remained to watch. He'd grown attached to this apprentice. The foolish boy. He knew as well as she did that not all survived this training. She let out a sigh as she stepped back to let her brother groom over Kaila and tend to the remaining wounds as best he could. Did Carnifex plan for this? Either way, seems she was now roped into it.

Sera took a seat on the edge of the bed so she could keep watch on the door, if lazily so. "Now you rest. The beginning of this training will be harsh and cruel. We'll do what we can to help you through it, but it will ultimately be up to you to survive." That was a rather cold way to state it. She took a breath before giving the girl a smile. "Would you like some dinner? I can have it brought here for you."

Saryn Fitz-Kierke

S
Saryn gently laid down on the bed beside Kaila, lightly squeezing her hand in his while he kept her company. "Food.....would be great, honestly. We feasted on a few C3's sandwiches on the ship to keep us going during the trip here, but I havn't had a full meal in a day.", he said with a smile, tiredly kicking off his high heels and tossing them aside so he could get a little more comfortable.

"We'll help you pick out one of the guest rooms once your able to stand up again.....whenever that might be. And until you've healed properly, we're your humble servants!", he said with a soft giggle, smiling at Kaila. "It'll be nice to have someone to dote upon. Don't you agree, Sister?", he said, grinning at her mischievously.

Kaila
Sera Naberrie

Kaila

K

YOxJvgI.png

L I V I N G
Q U A R T E R S

Well, Perhaps these two would make her stay here a bit more bearable. Saryn had to be the sweetest boy she'd met, Even if she didn't remember the others. And Sera, Well, She seemed a little stricter. Certainly more mature, But she was kind in her own way.
Sharing quarters with them would be a delight, But Sera spoke the truth. It would be her duty and her's alone to survive, While they would merely make her stay more comfortable.

"Dinner sounds nice right about now. And Hey, Thank you. Both of you. It's... It's nice to have an anchor amidst the sea of confusion and chaos... This is all new to me, Though I-I don't remember if I've ever lived like this before or not. Or... Anything. I don't remember anything before coming here"

She assumed that Sera hadn't heard about her mysterious origins yet. Saryn had the advantage of spending the previous two days with her and was more in the loop. But Sera? Sera likely had about as much information on Kaila as she herself. Which is to say, Nothing.
It was a confusing thing, One of the many reasons that she still felt afraid of everything happening around her today.
But at least these two gave her some small comfort.

YOxJvgI.png

Sera Naberrie

S
"Then dinner it is." Sera pushed herself up from the bed, aiming to walk away from the two in order to order the food. She flashed a smile to Saryn Naberrie, nodding. It was nice to have someone else here. The fellow concubines were great, but.. Well. There wasn't much to talk about when they all did the same thing. She paused though at Kaila's thanks. It twisted her stomach. She didn't want to care about this apprentice. If she died in the training, it would fall to Sera to pick up the pieces of her brother.

She couldn't do that if she fell apart to.

Sera forced a smile regardless. "Do your best not to die." She could ask that much of the acolyte, right? She turned her gaze away as the smile faded and she picked up the phone to order the food.

Why did the acolyte have to be so nice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom