Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Boredom Always Wins

B O R E D
fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png
Wearing: xxx
Arm: xxx
Two weeks had passed since Justice was released from the infirmary. Tython had been brutal for many reasons, but the worst of it for Justice had been getting injured, again. He was still not used to the scar that ran down his face, and he was barely used to his new arm. There was still some healing that needed to be done. That meant Justice was stuck at the temple until he was cleared to resume his work.​
Archeologists were not supposed to get into as much trouble as Justice seemed to find himself in, but most archeologists did not have the last name of Lesan. It was ironic how he seemed to fall into the same trouble that befell most of his lineage, and yet Justice was not like them, for the most part. He would rather be in the library than the battlefield, and yet he seemed to find himself there more than where he wanted to be.​
Today the padawan finally found some time to sit among the halls of whatever it was he wanted to study.​
It was boring.
Justice had gotten so used to being active and busy that when he finally got the chance to study, he was fidgety. Both knees bounced as he tried to focus on the Battle of Yavin. All he could think was how cool it would have been to be there, flying in one of the ships, and taking out the Death Star. Just imagined recovering some of the debris from Yavin IV, and it only led to more distraction.​
“Focus,” he said to himself a bit louder than he intended.​
He was silenced by an immediate “shush” from the archivist.​
Just sighed as he looked around. His eyes settled on a lone Mirialan, youngish, and definitely new… or at least new to Justice. He was not around the temple as much as he had been on Onderon previously. At least if Just was going to be bored he could be bored with some company.​
“Psssst, hey… you want some company… or maybe get out of here altogether?”
Okay so maybe he was looking for an excuse not to study.​

Tags: Justice Lesan Justice Lesan

Elami couldn't believe that she was dragged back to the Jedi for this. She supposed it could have been worse. She wasn't being asked to be a Jedi again, but old Elami would have been screaming for something to happen. New Elami found a bit of peace in the library. Even if her assignment was to collect as much data as she could on some ancient Jedi training grounds that hadn't been used in centuries.

With the not so long ago attack by the Sith the library was not what it used to be, but Elami was never a book worm so she didn't notice so much. And most of the archives were digital so that meant they were backed up off site. With that being the case Elami's efforts had not come up completely empty.

Kamparas was a lush planet still today that once held a Jedi Training Center before the rise of Palpatine. What Master Millia thought they would find there was unknown to Elami, but the Kuranu knight had made some what of a name for herself as the champion of lost historical causes.

Elami couldn't help a smile at the young man who interrupted her after being shushed for trying to focus himself a little too vocally. "You know anything about the Kamparas Jedi Training Center?" she whispered to avoid getting shushed herself. "If you do we can go wherever you want and you can share. Otherwise a little help would be very much welcomed."

Last edited:

B O R E D
fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Wearing: xxx
Arm: xxx
Tag: Elami Iria Elami Iria

Kamparas? Justice nodded as he leaned a little closer to the Mirialan.

“Archaeology is my thing, that means history is right up there. I can show you some of the artifacts we got from there if you want?”

It was an offer, anything to sweeten the deal. The last thing Just wanted to focus on was the Battle of Yavin. He had read about it, and imagined it, so many times it was becoming a tired subject. This thing about Kamparas, that seemed fresh enough to spark his interest.

“The vault should be open a little later, and if not, I can get you in anyway. Not sure what your interest in Kamparas is though.”

It was an honest question, or honest enough. He grinned setting the datapad down as it finished rolling off his tongue. Just knew his offer had been too good to refuse, or so he hoped.​

Tags: Justice Lesan Justice Lesan

Elami was shocked that the young man who talked to her was an archeologist. I mean what were the odds. Someone with just the expertise that she needed to get through this assignment for her new master. The wide eyes turned into a bit of a frown. If she succeeded would that prove to Master Korraay that she was a good Jedi and should stick with it? Elami bit the side of her lip thinking, but she came to the conclusion that Master Korraay wasn’t going to give up on her being a Jedi quickly, so Elami had to be just as forceful about wanting to leave. Finding information in a library was something any sentient could do if they knew where to look, or had a little luck.

‘Jackpot!’ Elami thought to herself. Not only was he knowledgeable in the area she needed, he knew where there were artifacts. No more boring vids. Time for some hands-on research. “I would be very grateful to see these artifacts when they are available,” Elami said with a shy smile. “No interest to me. I was a seer. Focus was mostly on the future, sometimes I managed to keep my focus on the now, never thought about the past much. My new master is after information on Kamparas. She thinks because she found something at one old site, everything from centuries ago is going to show some sort of secret now.”

Elami gave a bit of a smile. “If you’ve got something to prove that the training center is now just and empty plot of land on a relatively non-distinct planet that might be a good thing for me. No mission to Kamparas, no Forcing around, longer still that I don’t have to pretend like I’m a Jedi.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom