Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bored and looking for some threads with new people.

Yep this is just what it is. I have been kinda bored lately so i am looking for some new faces to have some fun and RP with. I am basically into anything so reply below or send a PM if you are interested. :)

[member="Kei Garnik"]

Sounds fun i am always up to going against a Jedi.

[member="Vosh Mozh"]

I kinda am,but i don't know how to pull my opening post off. I do want to interact more with a Sith though. :)

Vosh Mozh

V
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

I'm newer than you, so my best advice is to start by thinking about why you might be there. Scouting for the First Order? Hunting a Twi'Lek? Rumors of criminal activity? You know, stuff like that.

I feel like my character would really hate yours....maybe we can rp something. My character is also apprenticing under Ferox. So if you wish to have a duel or something with me after your little rping with Vosh Mozh. I would be okay with it.

Vosh Mozh

V
[member="Bitis123"]

I'm also apprenticing under Ferox. May the better Sith win :devil:

[member="Vosh Mozh"]
[member="Bitis123"]

Kyrel despises the Sith but does find there knowledge useful so it could be interesting. I shall be posting soon in the open thread than.

Would I like another thread? Let me answer that question with another question.

What would happen if you combine a storm with a trooper? You’d have a trooper that storms!

Hi, BE-183 here for the stormtrooper! They're no ordinary troopers. Watch this.

Scum greased with ease - Human, Trandoshan, even Wookiee. There’s no wrong way to use them. In cities, in the snow, in space, all the storm stays in the trooper. Take them around the galaxy and storm as you go.

Use them for scouting, defending or boarding. For conflict, they're perfect. Whether it's smugglers, resistance or pirates, you get perfect results each and every time. You can’t mince crime lords with bounty hunters and if you use droids, they're destroyed! Watch this.

You can beat rebel scum fast, quick and easy, and all the storm stays right in the trooper. They give you great force without the Force. Add a little snipers and artillery, and it becomes a massacre.

Tough enough for desert lands and they won’t even break a sweat! The secret is the hardened, tempered training that never dulls. They're programmed so no-one defects (usually).

Don’t lose a limb trying to fight Jedi, with one of these. The stormtrooper is the best Jedi killer. There’s no remorse and all the storm stays right in the trooper. Use them for fighting, sabotage, demolition - even assassinations are no match for the stormtrooper. Call now and we’ll send you a stormtrooper for just 10 credits.

But I’m just getting started. With every order, we’ll include a flametrooper. Take a village and burn it up. Throw all the flame you like without ever running out. You’ll even get the heavy trooper to pin all the hostiles down and wipe them out. But call right now and we’ll double this entire offer absolutely free. Just pay separate shipping and handling. You get them all, a huge value all for just 10 credits.

Here’s how to order. You just... we could do like a thread if you want. Okay that's it.

[member="Middenface McNulty"]

Sure shoot a PM and we can work on something. :)

[member="BE-183"]

Let's do a PM i thought of working on a NPC unit to serve as Kyrel's personal stormtroopers. I was wondering if you might be interested?

[member="Herr Vanderhing"]

Really now? I don't think it would be much of a challenge. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom