Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Book Smart

So I just got on the site, and am wondering if there are any groups that are oriented towards gathering, hoarding, and understanding knowledge. I want to make this character a sort of philosophical warrior, seeking the knowledge of the galaxy to protect it against the various warring groups. If needed, even going so far as to steal that knowledge for the galaxies own good, rather than let it burn.

Real roundabout way of asking if there are any other scholars but...ya.

Auswyn Nothrael

A
Myrium Okar Myrium Okar

I don't know if any iteration of the Blackguard is running, or is on the backburner of any of the other members... but I'm certain there's several other characters who are of a similar vein, nonetheless. Maybe interest could be gauged?

As for me...

Auswyn is a scholar of religions, cults, etc., ...and an amoral zealot. Not really a philosophical warrior, but a scholar of sorts, nonetheless.

Lucianus Adair Lucianus Adair , another character of mine, spent many years seeking out artifacts and whatnot for his patroness, so to speak, when he was a lowly apprentice and knight. Not a scholar, but spelunking in dilapidated temples and whatnot is more or less a thing he's familiar with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom