Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bonded by Blood

Having been silent to everybody she knew for three years, the first person she would get in contact with was her sister. The secret she had came with her. Zesiro knew where to find Anya and did not alert her to her arrival. Having once been within the Empire, she still had her codes to come and go as she wanted.

The fact her codes still worked, almost surprised Zesiro. Skaara had said she was always welcome back so maybe that was why they did. She landed her ship at the spaceport of the base and climbed out. Reaching up inside she took the reason she ran out of the ship. A daughter, now a little over the age of two stood at her side.

If Anya was not already at the spaceport waiting for her, she would reach out through the Force and call to her.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Zesiro"]

Been years since she saw her sister, ever since she suddenly disappeared one day anya wondered if something had taken her yet again for some odd reason...be it her own motives or the force guiding her she understood she was still alive...

Then suddenly she felt her presence growing closer, she had immediately stopped anything she was doing and started running for the port nearby her place, it didn't take he along to arrive as she stopped seeing her sister and a little girl...

She approached slowly as she felt so many things, however she threw those aside as the now older looking anya stood feet away and smiled

well...beem awhile sister.....i see you've either found someone or been busy? Come come let's get inside

She said waving her to follow as she turned

The welcoming smile of Anya set Zesiro at ease. While she knew their days of being enemies were passed, the years apart had changed them both.

"It has been too, long Anya. Lead the way."

Taking a hold of her daughter's hand, she deftly pulled her up into her arms to carry. The little girl smiling and laughing at the swing. It was a familiar motion for them both and a comfort.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Zesiro"]

Mmm...indeed it had been too long, she had to agree. She led them silently to the manor and looked around as she could hear her own children playing nearby. She stopped and looked into the room as she entered and was almost immediately nearly knocked down by her older son, Who she came to name marcus.

Her two twins sat looking over simple children's puzzles why a servant interacted with them, anya came up to her and whispered as she left as anya sighed

Go ahead and let her play, we've to much to catch up on and you hahahah for some explaining to do

She said with humor as she took a seat nearby

Setting her daughter down, the girl clung to her legs. It was the first time she had seen other children and didn't know what to do. While Zesiro hadn't intentionally kept her from meeting kids, she didn't know any other families. Squatting down, she looked into her daughter's eyes.

"Go, on Hannah. These are your cousins, family. This is your Aunt Anya Malvern."

Looking over at her sister, Hannah had gotten her red hair from her and the dark eyes of her father.

"Anya, this is Hannah Amaya Kyrel."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She watched with a soft smile and chuckled as she sat back relaxing within the comfy chair, the little girl seemed shy made sense all kids were mostly weary of new people some but not all

Looking Hannah over she definitely had some of the family traits but also some she never even noticed at all before possibly from the father

heheheh Hannah amaya kyrel, wonderful name, now then my sister. Into matters concerning well...where you went...im not mad at all, I understand you likely had reasons

She didn't want to ask about the father of the child, she wondered though why he wasn't here at all...however she closed her eyes and accepted that sometimes it wasn't so. .she knew this in her life

Hannah insisted on staying near to Zesiro, but as she watched the little ones play, she started to come out of her shell a little. They were a little younger than she was and the boy a little older. Zesiro watched as Hannah started to play with the twins.

"Well, the last time we saw one another I told you about how Marcus had disappeared. Before that though, you know already I had been with a Ren and that was for about a year."

Looking at Hannah, she turned back to her sister.

"Hannah is the daughter to that Ren. I went away so she was kept secret until I was ready to reveal her to you and him."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Zesiro"]

The younger twins but only a year old were more then happy for a play mate. Marcus moved over and started to interact as well with the group as anya chuckled and then looked back to her sister as she took the info in and then nodded

hmmmm....a forbidden love with a ren...i can see why you wished the child a secret from me and others

She pressed a button and called for some tea and water before she looked back to her sister, she seemed worn out rightfully so...with her duties as high inquisitor and helping her husband and taking care of her kids...

I'm guessing after me you'll reveal her to him...might I suggest that....i join along, far as I know relations between the first order and the Empire are...stable

She was concerned for her and the child...she sighed and stood as she hugged her sister

sorry if I sound demanding just...it's just so goid to have you home again

Her faced hardened a little when Anya said the word love. While she felt it for her sister and her child, it wasn't a romantic love with them. Having once been in love with Milo, another Ren, it had made her weak. While her voice wasn't unfriendly, it held an edge that wasn't there before.

"There was no love between him and I."

Anya looked tired and worn out. Taking care of three children as well her other duties rested heavy on her shoulders. She shook her head in answer.

"No, we will go alone to see him. It is nice to know the First Order and Empire are no longer enemies. This means I should have some form of a safety net when I do go to him. Also I'm not sure if I'll be staying here. I made a life of my own on Kesh. While there is nobody keeping me there, I do have a job."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

She heard that edge as she frowned...she then closed her eyes and nodded in understanding, it had been one of her sisters acts when she wasn't as mature. She sighed as she then gave a smile

that is fair, he deserves to see her at least, and again I understand you've a job there your dedicated to I bet....however, should you want to stay here you'll have the job as squire again...posisbly more I just don't remember any jobs off the top of my head

The tea and water arrived as anya took her cup and quickly tool a sip and then seemed to look off in the distance

three years...time sure flies when your at war huh

[member="Zesiro"]

"Let me just say, Hannah wasn't exactly a choice. However, she changed my life and made me stronger. I finally figured out the difference between types of love. What you and I have sister is just that. It has made us both stronger. What I feel for Hannah is that of a mother. I have no love for the father, but he will soon learn of her and I will keep her safe."

Turning as the tea and water arrived, Zesiro accepted the cup handed to her with a nod of thanks.

"Anya, I am no longer a sith either. Their code may work for some people, but not for me. While it talks all about self empowerment, the price needed to achieve that is too great. Instead I am nothing within the Force and just myself."

Looking at Anya as she spoke, she took a sip of the drink after.

"My daughter has yet to show any sign she can use the Force, but both her father and I do. I would assume she could too."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She closed her eyes as she nodded, she knew about her sisters last life mostly at least but enough she could understand what happened. She stopped her tea again as she kept on listening and smiled

I've finally mastered the gray path I sought....i am at balance between dark and light...i follow my own code in battle and with the force

She looked to Hannah and then back to her sister as she nodded

she woudlve shown by now I'd assume...marcus...has shown already. In fact when he was one, I have I feeling it's because of his father...

She hated calling that man her sins father but...tou can't deny the truth and she didn't like hiding from it

"I have worked at making myself strong with the skills I knew, but haven't learned anything new. Not that it is a bad thing at all. Specialize in a few and learn from there. So I'm glad you found the path you wanted to be on."

The next words of her sister caused Zesiro to look at the older boy through new eyes. And the name said it all. He was the son of that man she thought drew her to Nubia, where she met Anya. Marcus...

"Is he still missing or has his fate been decided?"

No word had ever reached her in her years being away, but she hadn't looked up to see if there was anything about him.

"Well to be fair, I didn't show any ability until the age of twelve when our parents were killed."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Zesiro"]

he was killed, in fact he was shot up

She said as she felt a smile formed and relaxed chuckling

he died and that is all i can give a darn about....he won't plague me...nor you...nor my son

She said as she rubbed her eyes nodding to zes as she smiled

heh maybe she's inherited that from you?

Zesiro nodded at the Anya provided for her and a small weight was lifted from her that she hadn't even known was there. The shadow of her fear of Marcus dissipated and went away.

"That is good to hear. Sad in a way though as his son is deprived of his father. However, would it be a good thing? Probably not. He would likely see his son as a tool to be used. In a way, I fear that for Hannah, but I feel her father should know."

Looking at the four of them playing, she smiled. Hannah finally had people she could call family and kids she could play with.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

She leaned forward so only zes could hear, her eyes full of a fire held back as she spoke to her with a edge not direct at her

no father should not know of their child, but he tries to use her once I will plunge the Empire into a war...blood is thicker then water and unfortunately for me the Empire is but a way for peace...water, while you and my niece are blood thicker and I am loyal to my blood

With that she sat back and looked over at them Marcus and them playing with the puzzle and toys they had out as she smiled

I forgot to tell you, I was made high inquisitor within the Empire

"Oh I agree, sister. They do need to know each other. I will keep her safe, I promise."

Reaching out a hand, Zes​iro touched Anya on the shoulder as they spoke only to each other. The kids were too engrossed in their own playing to be paying attention to much beyond that.

"What are the little ones names?"

The news of her promotion brought a smile to the face of Zesiro and a little laugh.

"Just think it could have been me at one point."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Zesiro"]

She nodded knowing full well her sister was gonna do as she said, perhaps it was simy that void between them that made her act like such. Looking to the twins she spoke

amaya and Joshua....10 hours of bloody labor for those two yet I am beyond proud

She chuckled as she sat back and sighed nodding with a smile

some things aren't meant for people other things are out there for you maybe here maybe elsewhere the force knows

Zesiro raised an eyebrow when Anya told her the names of the twins.

"What are the odds that the first name of your daughter is the middle name of mine? It's not like we've chatted in the last three years about such things as names or anything at all."

It had been just over three years, but she wouldn't go change it at all. She had needed to learn to be on her own and actually grow up. Hannah had done just that.

"Yes, well it's good the way it turned out."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom