Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Bombad Gungan

Hello muay palos! Looking to get Zinn Zinn out there again! He’s had a rough time since Coruscant! He tried a Gungan communist rebellion of Naboo! Of course it failed! Our favorite lovable Gungan has become a homeless drug addict, he got so bad that he sold his lightsaber for spice!

That being said who is up for hilarious adventures with a Gungan! Want to become a drug dealer and try to rip off some Jedi? Wanna rob some bank armed with only bags and finger guns? Do you want to hijack some fancy faction ship and end up in a high speed chase? Do you wanna evade the space cops only to end up on the holonet? Zinn Zinn is your guy!

He is far from a conventional Sith. If anything it all goes to hell when Zinn Zinn arrives. Maybe he tries to mug you in a dark alley for some spice? Hell he might vomit in your face and ramble about Gungan superiority. It’s all up to whatever force forsaken gods have planned for him. Join in on the adventures at your own risk. Hell, he could be the main character in the holonet bachelor.

Sounds like a job for the one, the only, the GREAT... MONDO OHNAKA!

I promise I won't betray you... well, maybe just a little bit... but hey, that's the business, am I right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom