Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Bold and Dangerous

Coruscant
Muunilist and Mygeeto were lost after the assault from the traitors of the New Imperial Order. Their victory struck morale within all those in the Empire, and made generals and admirals panic. Those two worlds were critical in the cash flow the Empire prospered and enjoyed. It caused a good dent within the operations in all departments within the Empire; the Bureaucracy, the Military, the Saaraishash, everyone felt some hurt after the blow. Almost akin to a punch to the guts or to the liver a blow powerful enough to knock the wind out of someone's pipe; all in shock from its aftermath and on the floor, trying to recover and be able to breathe properly. That's how it felt. The first round belonged to the New Imperial Order, but there was more to come. Now was time to take advantage of the little peace there was, recover and try to regain a calm state of mind. The body would heal, but it was imperative for the mind not to succumb to these wounds.

Djorn definitely felt some panic and anger from these recent current events, but he still had a duty to uphold and that duty required a discipline mind from his breed.

Deep within the heart of enemy lines they were in. A bold approach with many risks. No, he wasn't here to initiate chaos as that would be counter intuitive and downright stupid. The seeds of chaos would be planted and nurtured, make it a weed within the system and weaken them.

"That bounty on your pathetic head sure is tempting, although I'm sure the traitors are delusional with your merits and value. I wouldn't offer more than ten-thousand credits on your heard, and that's me being generous," the High Inquisitor said to his fellow Saaraishash colleague, Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps , whom he insulted on the daily basis, but appreciated her talents in making caf. The only useful thing she was of. Surprisingly they had some sort of synergy when it came to their work, but both individuals disliked each other and were after a common goal, or goals.

"I better not hear a single complaint from the choice of clothing I selected for you because the Jedi temple isn't that far from us now; speaking of which they better not notice your presence here, it would be a shame to leave Vaylin alone," that last bit would sting and irritate Jorryn, most likely to the point where'd she want to kill him but she'd known that he was her superior and it would just jeopardize her.

"We might need to make some changes to our cosmetics, especially you if we don't want to get caught."

And by cosmetics he meant a change of faces. But that was a might depending on how rocky things would get.

// HIGH INQUISITOR FORDYCE //
// CORUSCANT //
// FOCUS // Djorn Bline Djorn Bline //

Muunilist was hardly the more pressing loss to the Echani when she compared it to Mygeeto on a personal level, the planet where her heart truly rested. Sure the fact that they lost the banking clans was a harsh blow to the Empire, but Jorryn had lost something a little more close to home on Mygeeto. It was Vaylin's planet that she spent all her time on, and Jorryn had lost contact with her shortly before the invasion. As much as the Echani tried to not linger on negative emotions like that, it was hard for her to not think the worst. But faith in her girlfriend and an inability to properly cope with such feelings had led to Jorryn ending up here.

On a mission with her least favourite co-worker.

"It's called visibility, Inquisitor." A smug look was hopefully enough to rile up the man, very pleased with the New Imperial Order's desire to capture her. "I can hardly be blamed for being the more popular between us. I think it can be summarized as "pedigree", don't you think."

The prodding of Bline was always a fond pasttime of the Echani, her roles as the assistant and apprentice to Tai Fa as well as her connections to various other Sith Lords was presumably what had caused such a significant bounty. Still, the Echani was glowing about the importance of her role in the Empire. It wouldn't be long before her connections helped her achieve her goals, and the bounty only further proved her significance.

"Don't worry. I'm getting accustomed to your poor taste in fashion." Unfortunately the High Inquisitor wasn't finished with his prodding, his next pressing insult hitting a little too close to home for the Echani due to the circumstances. "Careful now."

As crafty as Djorn was, truly pissing off a Sith when they were right beside you wasn't the best move.

"That goes without saying Djorn, unfortunately flaunting isn't the greatest idea in enemy territory I reckon." A lithe hand brushed through the Echani's beautiful silver hair, changing it to a charcoal black, her eyes switching from the gorgeous amber into a deeply pale blue. An ability she learned from a Master of Ren but hadn't been able to use much until now. "Good thing any look fits a girl like me perfectly, wouldn't you agree."

A self-pleased smirk infecting her face as the flirtations came out.

“Maybe it’s because you do an awful job of keeping a low profile and being discreet, Fordyce. If you want to be noticed in a more positive manner, do your job better and know how to keep your head down,” he said with an annoyed tone in his voice. He was, in his honest opinion which some would agree, the most serious one out of the two of them. Perhaps if Jorryn focused more on her work as she did with fashion and trying to look dazzling, she’d have more credibility to her name and position.

She was insufferable in every aspect.

“Whatever Vaylin opinion is the rest don’t share, unfortunate for you. I’m sure a Hutt wouldn’t pay to have you on their dance floor,” more insults to pay off to her. It was the only way without having to yell at her. Even if they were meant as playful flirtations his resentment towards her wouldn’t quell.

“We have a place to head in the lower levels of Coruscant’s Underworld. I’m sure a girl like you will complement its environment since it’s garbage...just like you and your work performance. Anyways that’s where we’ll be setting up shop and operations.” Which is where he’ll be landing this ship at. Who’d ever figure out undercover operatives working in the pits of Coruscant. Crime was eternal there and everyone was considered scum there. Something they’d never see coming...or at least he hoped so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom