Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Boarders!

He was cute. Ciel's eyes went down as he bit his lip, reinforcing the cuteness and causing her already bright smile to grow just a bit wider. Seeing as he didn't object and even seemed to enjoy it - at least a little - the girl leaned in to kiss him once more. Her arm around him pulled him closer to the point where the risk of fractures or even broken bones was elevated. Suddenly, she stopped, both pulling her head back and loosening her grip a bit. Until now, she had almost completely acted on instinct - if not, the likelihood of all this happening would be zero. Internally, she was blaming herself for almost letting her instinct and eagerness break him and externally, she blushed deeply. All which had just happened flooded through her mind, bringing with it anxiety, stress and a hint of curiosity.

She had gone beyond what she could have imagined herself ever doing and even worse, she hadn't even asked Jacques, about it. Furthermore, the girl couldn't determine if he had liked it or not which was probably the worst part. Still, the kiss, the intimacy - she couldn't remember having anything like that before, and it was clear to her that she wanted more of it. But right now, she just wanted to disappear. To find a dark hole somewhere and just vanish into it. Acting on the impulse, she soon discovered that there would be no disappearing for her. Not only was she still stuck in the narrow corridor, she also held Jacques against her side.

At this point, she really didn't know what to do and simply let out a silent "I'm sorry" After saying it, her gaze fell down in the opposite direction from him. The ship still needed fixing - she could see the destruction ahead of her in the narrow corridor. Still, she didn't think too much of it now and simply stared at it blankly.

Jacques Filamino

Jacques Filamino

J
This was certainly out of his wheelhouse. Tech and slicing stuff he knew all about, but this? Yea, no, he had no idea what this was all about. Her arms tightened around him, pulling him close as his intuition told him this was going somewhere interesting. He could feel the pressure on his body, his frailty coming back into play, but it wasn't bad; no, he could withstand it for now. She was into him, he was into her, it all seemed to be going so good, but within a few moments Ciel went from happy and receptive to concerned and perhaps regretful. An apology drew from her lips, and her gaze was set elsewhere now.

"Was I that bad?" He asked, a bit of amusement to his tone, as his left hand stayed her back, his right moved to take hold of her broad shoulders. He was once again reminded just how disproportionate he was in regards with her rather attractive proportions. They could fix the ship, it wasn't that big of a deal if the reports were to be believed, but if there was going to be something going on with him and his bodyguard well....that needed to be addressed. "So...I'm going to level with you, because I've erm...well this is new to me." He started off, feeling it might be a better start. He could still feel her warmth, her body pressed against his, her hand still holding onto him. "So, I'm cool with...whatever it is we have going on right now, and it's fine with me, but if you're....having doubts about that then um....." He paused, realizing that she probably wasn't going to be willing to talk about it. "I don't know." He muttered, looking down to the ground, as he didn't know what to really tell her. Maybe the truth would be a good start. "You're pretty cool, much better than the usual sort I associate myself with, and I think you're....certainly not lacking in the physical capacity." He looked back up to her, his right hand moved back as it traced across her collarbone and took hold under her chin. This always seemed to work on those holofilms, so this was worth the shot. "So, what do you think Ciel?" The ball was in her court. Hopefully she felt the same.

C Ciel Rivage

Just as her eyebrows, Ciel's gaze rose a bit as she heard his amused question. She felt his gentle hand travel from her front up to her shoulder and liked is just as much as before. Turning to look back to his side, she threw him a nervous glance before letting her head return to its natural position, staring right into the wall in front of her. She was nervous as he stated that he would level with her. Biting her lip, her gaze slowly fell as she listened intently to what he had to say.

A smile formed on her lips, despite her biting down hard. It would be hard for him to see as her face was tilted down and for once, his eyes were above hers as she still held him tight against her. She was happy but still wanted to hear all that he had to say - still her excitement was hard to hide. Particularly that she was tensing up a bit which would partially manifest itself by her bicep growing to bump in against his back. Her nervousness grew once again, upon hearing him state "I don't know." But then, he praised her, causing her smile to grow wider. Beaming with joy, she looked up at him "I like that" she said with a vulnerable voice which revealed a relieved happiness.

Not having been in a similar situation, Ciel started showing a rather shy side as she looked at him and said "I like you" carefully. After looking away for a bit, she finally returned to him, still wearing the same smile "You're pretty great compared to the people I usually am with too" she said with a sweet voice. The young scoundrel didn't go for another kiss, not daring to take another one from him. Instead, she just looked him in the eyes happily for several moments. Finally, she thought of what was happening - just as if she was just awakened from a dream, Ciel spoke, almost with a bit of surprise in her voice "Oh, right, you want me to set you down?" she asked, apparently having forgotten that she was still holding him up in a form of alternative hug.

Jacques Filamino

Jacques Filamino

J
"I like you too." The words slipped out before he realized what he was saying. Color came to his face once again, as Jacques glanced away for a moment before daring to look at her once again. She was smiling now, which was a good sign that he was making headway with her. Her words were sweet to hear, learning that she was rather fond of him as well. He could feel her muscular bicep pressing against his back, as he released her chin and cradled his hand about her shoulder. There was still a ship to fix, but what they were doing right now was certainly more enjoyable than working on some broken equipment on board. He found that he was caught gazing at her eyes, staring into that fantastic shade of blue, and it filled him a great deal of sensations that he just couldn't describe.

She asked if he wanted her to put him down, and he couldn't help but snicker. "I wouldn't be opposed to that, but you don't seem to mind this current predicament." Her question had snapped him out his his trace, as they sadly still had work to do. "If you want, we can talk about this once we patch up the ship." He muttered, his right hand feeling the muscle around her left arm and shoulder, before realizing what he was doing, and pulling back. "Sorry." He muttered again, biting his lip once more at his blunder. Hopefully the repair wouldn't take too long, he wanted to know where the two of them would be going once this was all done and over with.

C Ciel Rivage

She enjoyed their moments of tenderness together and was most pleased to have heard him say that he liked her too. But now, they were slowly returning to reality as he agreed that being put down was a good idea. "I do like you close" she thought - naturally, she wouldn't say it out loud but it was what she felt. "Yeah, once we're done" she said with a somewhat silent voice, nodding and smiling at him. Right before she begun to put him down, she could feel his hand go down her shoulder before it was removed followed by an apology. She looked at him with a puzzled expression "Don't be. I liked it" she said, sincerely, still remembering his soft touch and smooth hand. Although the girl wanted to put it back on her shoulder, she was not in a position to do so.

Figuring that the path ahead was safe enough, she started hoisting him up instead of putting him down. Soon, he'd find himself on the other side of her. Now, he'd be trapped between her and a wall on the opposing side - but in between were the damaged panel. "You go on ahead. I will try to get out of this" she said before letting out a slight grunt as she tried to get loose. It was far from the most flattering position she had ever been in and really not one she wished to be in after their encounter now. But she needed to get out and there were few other options she could think of than to push and squeeze. Once she finally got out, Ciel would check on him to see if he needed anything before leaving to head for the bed. They were bound to travel soon and she now felt like she needed some rest and probably time to think too.

Much had happened this day and Jacques had been there with her every step of the way. She was far happier than she could remember having been in the last few years and she owed it all to him. They had a deal for her to protect his life - and now, she truly wanted to do it with a will stronger than what any deal could have achieved.

/End Thread

Jacques Filamino

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom