Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Board Wide Post Count

Not sure if this can even be made a game, but how many posts have you made to Chaos on ALLLLLLL of you alts?

Obviously, you can't count the posts that got removed from the wipe of '13... or alt posts that got deleted.

But yeah, post below the total number of posts you have made throughout all of your alts! (I'm looking at you [member="Cira"] ;))

I've posted 5298 times counting this one :)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] 16,529 total board wide posts. Trying to get out of simple addition, tsk tsk. Cheater, that's not how you play the game :p

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] And you have subsequently been dethroned as having the most board wide posts... I just spent the last... hour? Counting every single post, on every single alt of [member="Cira"]'s account, with an impressive 3,614 post lead, the grand total that DETHRONES THE SITTING CHAMPION...

... is 20,144 total board wide posts, not counting deleted accounts or lost posts during the purge.

What have ye to say to this? :p

Celty Ikon

Hammer-loving Scarf Pirate
Ehhhh... I think it's about 9000 for me.

No, you fuckers, that's not an excuse to make Dragon Ball references... IT'S A COINCIDENCE!

Fatty said:
[member="Valiens Nantaris"] And you have subsequently been dethroned as having the most board wide posts... I just spent the last... hour? Counting every single post, on every single alt of [member="Cira"]'s account, with an impressive 3,614 post lead, the grand total that DETHRONES THE SITTING CHAMPION...

... is 20,144 total board wide posts, not counting deleted accounts or lost posts during the purge.

What have ye to say to this? :p
I lost over 12000 posts during the purge on all of my accounts.

6000 alone in Cira :(

[member="Cira"] 0.o

Holy kark

You're telling me you have something like 32k posts board wide if those posts could be recovered?

Slice Spiralflame

I can count to 20, 50 and 100, it was Chaos
[member="Celty Ikon"]

4290184-speechless-stickguy-meme.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom