Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Blue Water Class Transport Shuttle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull_A_Final.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: AeroSpace Vehicle
  • Role: Exploratory Shuttle
  • Length: 20 meters
  • Width: 8 meters
  • Height: 12 meters tall wihout landing gear, 15 meters with landing gear deployed
  • Armaments: Very Low
  • Defenses: Very High
  • Squadron Count: None: 1
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlifts and a several fusial thruster engines
  • Minimum Crew: 1 person
  • Optimal Crew: 2 people
  • Passenger Capacity: 5-6
  • Cargo Capacity: Very Large
  • Hyperdrive Class: None
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All the comforts of home in a shuttle, this ship possesses deployable bunks, showers, and all the amenities that one might desire while studying foreign flora and fauna on a distant world. And all of this is self contained on the shuttle, making this an all in one type vessel that is meant to be deployed from the parent ship, travel down to the planet, and then back up to the ship in a single run. And while you're down there, stay a while as the vessel is able to support up to six down on the planet while conducting research. And with ample cargo room in the back you can put plenty of samples (or honestly whatever you can tie down) in the back.
  • Sensors array in the shuttle allows for the vehicle to scan the surroundings for wildlife, mineral composition and air composition, and radiation sensors to ensure that the passengers know whether or not the atmosphere is breathable and what to expect one they get on the ground.
  • Small double laser cannon in the front allows for the ship to reasonably defend itself.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • Contains similar stealth technology as the parent ship the Blue Water Class. However the shuttle's optical camouflage is more prevalent to allow for this ship to blend into its background more effectively, making this ship able to hide in the jungles with minimal uses of power. Also allows for the ship to essentially become a blind for people to observe from in secrecy as optical camouflage is hard to notice until you are almost on top of the ship.
STRENGTHS
  • Speedy stealthy research vessel: This ship has all of the necessary bells and whistles you would think would come with a research vessel like this. This makes the vessel Extremely hard to detect especially when its background is against a planet, but in space it is much more easily spotted due to the optical camouflage not being nearly as useful as the Reflec coating. And for those times when you just gotta run, there isn't a shuttle faster than this, as the overpowered engines and low relative weight of this ship makes for a very, very fast vessel.
WEAKNESSES
  • Not a combat vessel: This ship has a light armament that's more meant for engaging wildlife or stuff that's not military. This ship when it gets into trouble is meant to run, and run very fast away from enemies. Or worst comes to worst they can hunker down and hide as the amount of Reflec and optical camouflage of the ship makes it very very hard to find on the ground. So definitely for all of those people out there who consider themselves lovers, not fighters.
  • No Hyperdrive: This is a shuttle, and it's not meant to go on long range expeditions without the parent ship. So don't expect to go places fast if you don't bring the parent ship.
DESCRIPTION
This shuttle is intended to be used in tandem with the Blue Water Class Expeditionary Vessel, with this resting inside the ship at all times until it is deployed by the owner of said vessel. This shuttle is extremely quick, stealthy and seats 6 comfortably. With plenty of room in the back for all of those samples you might be gathering, and all the amenities of home, this shuttle is less a ship and more of a speeder that you can take from space into a planet's atmosphere as it carries you along for wonderful adventures. This is due to the fact that it essentially relies on the parent vessel for transport while it allows for explorers and scientists to explore the worlds below it more fully.

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
The Monster The Monster So, interesting sub you've got here! Only slight problem, you've got the wrong template here. You should be using the small starship template, because you're missing standard and advanced features. Please change the template, and we can get into the scheme of things as it were.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Alrighty! Thank you for doing that post haste. Now time to get down to buisness.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
All looks good to me, good job.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Looks good except for two easily fixable issues, one, I need the manufacturer linked, and two, I need a link to the character's profile. That should sort out that.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
All good here, well done!

STANDARD FEATURES
Personally, I prefer a list of features with the descriptions following that, but nonetheless well done!

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
My only complaint is I'd prefer a list, but this well written description will do.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
Sums up the ship's capabilities, well done.

DESCRIPTION
Succinct and to the point, I like it.

I'm sure your client is extremely pleased with their new shuttle! But, I'll need these two small changes before I can approve it! The Monster The Monster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom