Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
The Pii System was in need of protection. The Galactic Empire was far too close for John's liking and who knew when a criminal organization or pirate fleet set their eyes on the system. This might not be an issue if the system had the population to support a large number of troops, but it didn't so each life was too precious to waste. In light of this circumstance, John had decided to turn to droids which could be easily replaced and maintained without the cost of organic lives. There were a number of companies out there that could create droids for him, but a new company had caught his attention: Sorenn-Syrush Industries. It was based off of Alderaan and being new meant he could hopefully get what he needed for a cheaper price than a more established one.

John got the information he needed about the company and then sent [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] a message. It stated:

<My name is John Ash. I am interested in signing a contract with your company for some droids. I will be on Alderaan in three cycles. Will you be able to meet with me that day to discuss this business? If so send me the location and time you are able to.>

With the message sent, John went about getting things on his end ready. He needed to figure out exactly what he could afford and what he would need. As he did all of this, he waited for the reply to come in so he could head out to handle the next step. It would either be heading to Alderaan or finding another company to speak with. The choice from here was not his however but this Amelia woman's.

It never seemed to end. Between dealing with the various problems and dealings of House Syrush to running Sorenn-Syrush Industries and her own needs of state in her official capacity as a Countess of Alderaan, there was always work to be done. For a moment she thought she had a reprieve, a small amount of time for herself. In that time she closed her eyes, leaning her head back as she let out a soft sigh before a soft beeping began to fill the room. A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she leaned forward, her eyes opening and looking at the small blinking light on the table.

"Can I have a moment to myself?"

She brought a hand up to rub the bridge of her nose as she sighed once more. Bringing her left hand down, she pressed the small flashing light. Slipping her hand back to the side of the table, she tapped her fingers against it for a moment before looking over the message. She was rather surprised that it was an actual business offer, rather than some other kind of random annoying message that had come across her desk multiple times.

Leaning forward slightly she placed both hands against the screen of the desk. A keyboard slipping up into frame as she began to type out her reply. The clicking of the keys giving off a small chiming noise before she glanced over the message.

'Arrive at the headquarters of Sorenn-Syrush Industries on Alderaan. A private meeting is set for 8pm'.

With that she gently pressed the enter button, holding it for a moment before letting out a soft sigh. As she released it, the message was sent. The woman slowly leaned back in her seat, closing her eyes and desiring a bit of rest. Though she knew that it wouldn't be the case as another message chimed, bringing her attention to yet another problem of her position.

[member="John Ash"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom