Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloodred Snow of the Netherworld

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
"You have to help me." Matsu was looking at this woman, she had no idea who she was and standing there the jedi master really only had a couple of ideas. She had just really been mastered, fresh faced and youthful while standing there in the traditional robes before she was thinking of what best to say to the woman. "I... I suppose I could but what did you say your name was again?" Looking at the woman as she was trying to present herself more then just the new inexperienced master. She pressed the front of the robes to be straight while her hair going to just past her shoulders gave a look of some professionalism she hoped. THis was nerve wracking while she was waiting to see what this woman was talking about.

She asked it while looking her over with some questioning looks on her face. She wanted to build it all up. To try things out and slowly the woman turned to her speaking as the short atrisian woman spoke. "Saia... My name is Saia Ike and please you just have to help me." That chance that this woman and her shared the last name and it was just happenstance was astronomical... No she had to learn more about this stranger. The woman looked like her in many ways, the same color hair, smooth skin that was semi pale but still showed she went out in the fun. Muscle definition but she wasn't overly muscles and there was the scent in the air of exotic perfumes and spices.

"Alright, tell me everything and start from the beginning please." Matsu stood there wanting to get the clearest picture of it all while she was joined by her former master. The emerald skinned, white haired falleen Chora. A dear friend and master who could understand the situation better offering a solution she hoped. "Twenty years ago, my father was killed, my mother sent to prison for killing the people that killed him and my little brother." She was looking at her as the woman continued to explain. "Well my friend got mixed up with criminals and was sent to the same prison. The old women who told me about my mother and her seething hatred for revenge promised to look after her when she went there and has been protecting her."

Okay now this woman was screwing with her as she looked at her and she knew this story. The old woman in the temple when she had been being trained as an imperial knight told it to her before bed each knight. "I was with my grandmother on Atrisian visiting our family. SOmething happened and wicked men killed my father and brother kidnapping my mother. The news came to use and my grandmother sent out people to search." Again mor eof her own past mixed in with the present but she was getting a clearer picture maybe. "The woman, Oshida died recently and she left my friend in danger. THe protection can't happen and the deal to turn information for a reduced sentence came through."

This was starting to get freaky as the jedi master listened and Chora being the senior spoke finally. Her voice coming out but the bond the two shared let her know she had noticed it as well. There was something to the story that rang to perfectly and just by chance this woman found Matsu. "We will handle it, send us the information if you please and we shall handle it." Chora offered a smile when the information was being sent to them. Matsu was going over what was there in head head and handling it well. Protection detail to aid the republic... that could be done easily. Two jedi in a prison was easy enough to handle and would make sure the prisoners were on their best behavior.

It gave matsu some thoughts while she learned they were going through the hallways. "Master who was that woman?" She said it while standing there in the hallway and looking at the taller woman. "I am not certain but her story is either very good to get your attention or it is fact and this woman knows more about your mother and family. Either way we shall need to investigate and I think padawan where we are headed will be to dangerous to send you alone." Matsu was looking at Chora for that and there was something there she could feel it but she wasn't certain while moving through with her hands clasped in front of her.

"Matsu was looking at her as she protested it.... or at least wanted to and clenched her fist for a moment in frustration at the thoughts. She was one of the smartest and one of the few shadows within the order. She knew what she was doing and her master had taught her well. "But master I can handle it." She was certain of it and standing there she felt a hand on her shoulder while they were heading off into the room. Matsu looked at her former master and realized what she had done when she had done it as she was moving with most of her attention on the things around herself.... All of the jedi had almost been looking at them discussing private matters and Matsu didn't have a poker face for such things.

"That you still regard me as your master when you have passed the trials to become my equal shows you are still young and in need of experience. Do not worry Matsu, your time will come and you will be glorious my old padawan. The knowledge you have worked to memorize, the skills with a saber and force techniques. All of it makes you a much stronger jedi then me, now all you need is the experience." matsu understood her former master and bowed in her agreement of the critique, she hoped one day she might have the experience and wisdom to go with the knowledge she had learned from the archives. Reading the codex of tython and getting what she couldf rom it and the great holocrons had helped. Tionne was wonderful and noetikans were something to pay attention to.

She could feel it, the warmth and smile on her cheeks as the pale scar was flawless and like porcelain on an artisian doll. She could do this and giving into her masters accompanying her while she was getting the gear they would need. A blue issue prison outfit and some shackles while the jedi masters were sent to the transport. Matsu standing there ghostly pale next to the others as one of the guards put a bit in her mouth to prevent her from biting. The restraints on her arms keeping her arms behind her back and then more as her elbows were mag locked to prevent fidgeting while causing plenty of discomfort. Matsu could feel al of it while she was centering herself in the force.

Their mission had been approved, to help this woman and her family a noble family from Atrisia who supported the Republic they were going into the prison to make sure her friend survived. She was in protective custody to begin prep work for making a deal and there was a chance the ones she was testifying against had people in the prison. So jed undercover would be able to serve a purpose in protecting her. Matsu was more then ready for it while she was feeling the prison and all of those people within it as her thoughts went back to the earliest memory of her mother she could remember... Well what her master had told her about her and the prison.

It had been all of the things Matsu thought it would be sitting there in the transport while they were heading to the Kessel prison colony. Years of mining spice and down deeper into a few things before she felt the transport jerk to the left and smack her against the wall while she felt the coldness of the steel against her skin. Transparasteel viewport not made for comfort before her breathing left a trail of saliva when one of the guards slammed her against it again. She could taste something in her mouth, to go with the metallic taste of the bit they had given her there was copper and warmth sliding down her chin.

The pain in her jaw and in her cheek was there with a bruise while they were being processed through the prison. Stripped down and searched, sent through scanners and given full medical scans for anything that might be dangerous or a concern. They didn't have any gear or equipment aside from their wits and the force as Matsu was led down towards her cell with the sound of prisoners chanting 'New Meat' Matsu heard the metal on the metal floor scraping almost as the doors opened showing the cell below her. She saw the staircase but was guessing that she wasn't going to be walking down there when she felt her restraints remaining on and a boot to her backside.

The sensation of falling was there as she felt her hands kicked into her lower back and falling with impact as she rolled over laying there on the stone floor. The scent of moisture from dripping water on the floor so it was also just that side of wet without being flooded or soaked. The coldness of it seeping into the outfit she was wearing while the jedi master focused to calm her mind that was racing over all the bad scenarios that could happen to her or too Chora. There was more then she wanted to admit while moving off to the side and propping herself up before she saw something moving out of the corner of her eyes. The shape of a woman surging towards her and grabbing her hair.

That sensation of pain was back before her head got slammed into the wall and she felt the metal of the bit in her mouth jerk making her jaw almost go with it was what it felt like until there was another one and the bit loosened. The headpiece coming off while her head stuck a little to her hair where the blood was clinging to it. She woke up again smelling things but at least she could speak if she needed to before bringing her hands t her head and realizing her hands and arms were freed. The shape of another female in the cell with her was there in the corner holding her legs to her chest with a sharpened piece of metal in front of herself for self defense it looked like as Matsu just sat there.

She didn't know how much time had passed but the general information they had been given was thirty three hours of being in their cell with one hour in the yard as it were. Not much going on and it didn't leave much room for them to protect the one they had been sent to help but Chora had managed to get into the woman's cell. If both had been it might have been suspicious as Matsu stood there in the glue and grey rags seeing all of the others around herself. Matsu was watching some of the ones in the yard to see who might try and go after their charge but all seemed to radiate hostile intent before she noticed the guards leaving and leaving th yard unwatched. That humming of electronic monitoring was gone before things were happening.

There were sounds and Matsu was moving quickly with the crowd as she followed the sudden burst of hostile intent, someone was trying to make a move and they needed it to be casual as she stepped in front of the woman and brought her foot up to trip her twisting like she had been run into and her knee came up smacking with the force enhancing her speed to compress and disable the leg of the woman without risk of permanent damage as Chora was working the same techniques. Matsu watched the one they were protecting scream and run while she saw Chora grab her with th sounds of the guards returning before ones with rit gear came in and the other girls dropped to the floor.

Matsu was going over the things in her mind as the guards burst into the yard, sounds of batons falling on some of the prisoners who were fast enough or who tried to resist. Matsu just remained limp on the floor when they passed over and several were being taken to the infirmary including the ones she and Chora had disabled while the rest went back to their cells. The time passing by at a crawl while she pulled into herself and slowly focused on the force letting her senses guide her through it all. She reached out and into the force to find Chora, she could do it tr she and her master shared from years of training and bonding over most of their experiences.

Reaching into the force the jedi master could feel it, the other woman in the cell was quiet and in her corner trying to sleep while protecting herself and Masu focused. Letting the force enter her body as she breathed it in before exhaling and searching down that invisible cord to her master who was protecting the woman. A teenager Matsu could flash and see just barely before turning her attention further inward to allow communication between herself and Chora as she was starting to piece together the real danger of being here without their lightsabers or well public knowledge it was jedi. Her fears being felt by her master as the woman spoke into her mind. "Quiet your mind Matsu, trust in the force and your skill more then look to fear."

Matsu could feel the calmness washing over her from her old master now and quieting the fear in her mind she could work with it. Use it without letting it become a detriment as the sounds of the prison took on something less scary instead becoming more something to work around and within. She could protect the girl while in here, all she needed to do was focus and let her mind drift to trying to alter the ones here slightly to make it so their resolve to fight or try to kill her and Chora would be lessened. Her first real practice on large groups that could become a problem but she wasn't going to let that get in the way of protecting her charge.

Several days passed in the prison, no more incidents like what had happened before but there were things, talks about prisoners being stabbed who their charge associated with and more corrupt guards as Matsu used that time in the cell to pace and prepare herself. Slowly reaching a state she could work and protect without causing a problem or arousing suspicion. The woman was headed to meet with the republic's people who had come to make sure she had a deal as something bad was supposed to happen. She wasn't certain what it might be but some of the prisoners seemed to be preparing for the worst as more silverware seemed to go missing from the dining hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom