Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bloodlines: A Will to Endure

The pain was worsening with each passing day. The scenes that played out before her eyes were intensifying, growing more vivid the longer she tried to ignore them. Two weeks ago the visions were something fascinating, people and places the young Sith had never seen nor dreamt of. A massive city of wondrous architecture to rival that of her birth place. Now they were nothing but a growing headache, a plight on her psyche. It had taken agonizing days to find transport to Cinnagar, only after the days it had taken her to figure out that it was the capital city of Empress Teta.

Moravian Zambrano, sat alone in a small dark room aboard an AT-360 Light Freighter. The only other occupant on the ship was the owner, a strange man in bizarre red and purple robes who called himself The Desert Fox. As the ship broke through the planet's atmosphere Moravian made her way to the cockpit. She watched their approach and landing in silence. The pilot turned in his seat, arm spread wide, "Welcome to Cinn.."

She raised a hand, interrupting the odd smuggler. "Welcome to Cinnagar, yes I know. I owe you a debt Desert Fox but, I need to leave now. Please."

The man's hands danced across the controls in front of him and the freighter's loading ramp dropped with a soft hiss. When he turned back the young woman was already exiting his craft. The man shock his veiled head slowly, watching her depart. "I pray you find peace child." Yet she was already gone. The smuggler ran his hands over the controls once more, taking his leave of Empress Teta before another Sith found reason to examine his ship.

Moravian left the spaceport in silence, her jaw clenched against the pain of another headache. Her feet seemed to have already chosen a path for her. Deeper into the heart of the vast capital she walked. She didn't know it yet but, sooner or later her steps would carry her to the governor's office. In the meantime, she pulled her hood up over her raven black locks, grit her teeth and tried to seem imposing. Her presence swelling to mirror her dark mood.

[member="Enoch Zambrano"]
[member="Vupua"]
[member="Gio"]
[member="Vengeance"]

Vengeance sat aboard his new ship.............well not a new ship but the Captain was different. Apparently getting on the bad side of a Sith with as calm a disposition as Vengeance had was a career killer. While He had only asked the former Captain be reprimanded Navy Command had apparently yanked his Command and stuck him behind a desk.

It was field trip time. Their destination was Empress Teta for reason he was not entirely sure. It did promise however to be a very nice city. Vengeance was meditating. It was something he did more and more these days. At first he welcomed the challenge of teaching the next generation of Sith. However it was a very exhausting experience. One only wanted to be the next conqueror of legend and the other...........well the other seemed to have an issue with staying in one place for longer than fives minutes.

His thoughts were interrupted by the Captain.

"Sir exiting hyper in ten minutes."

Vengeance took a deep breath.

"Thank you Captain."

He waited for another fifteen minutes before standing and making his way to the bridge.

[member="Moravian Zambrano"] [member="Vaulkhar"]

Vaulkhar himself sat within his own room, staring out into the void of space. Looking into space was the only true time the young man was completely blind and it aided him in his thinking process. After hearing of the appointment of the new captain, Vaulkhar felt a little bad, as it was his fault he got demoted and removed in the first place. But if that was a possible punishment for him helping me without the consent of [member="Vengeance"], he should not of done it in the first place. In the long run, he didn't care. It was just the focal point for his thoughts at this very moment. Sitting down, the young man began to meditate.

After a few hours of travel, one of the ship's crew came to notify him of their coming out of hyperspace, as well as the arrival will soon be making. Vaulkhar stood after hearing this, sending the crew member off with a nod. He returned to the window and stared out it for another twenty minutes before turning and heading in the direction of the bridge. Arriving a few minutes after Vengeance, the blind man made his way over to his master and stood at his side, where he began to watch the other crew members work. Piloting and working a ship like this always interested the young man. Not that he cared to do so himself, but it intrigued him to think it required so many to work such a large ship, when he himself was capable of working his own, no questions asked. Shaking his head to clear the thoughts form it, he turned his attention to Vengeance.

"Why do we travel here, Master?"

Vengeance shrugged watching the crew work.

"I have heard about this world in various stories." "I have never been here and they piqued my curiosity." "So I decided to come see what the big fuss was all about."

He smiled.

"Besides it has been awhile since I had a vacation." "Well........................"

He paused thinking about his trip to Prakith. It had only been a week or so since he last saw her and even so it had been too long. That was the problem with forbidden fruit. Once you tasted it you could never get enough of it. After a few minutes he snapped back to the present finally turning to look at [member="Vaulkhar"] with a chuckle.

"You are here because the last time I left you unsupervised you stole a Navy Frigate and went joy riding across the Galaxy."

He smirked before turning back to the crew addressing the Captain.

"Let's announce our presence and get permission to land." "I do prefer my boots on solid ground as much as possible."

Vaulkhar raises a finger, mouth open to speak, but no words come out. His mouth closes and he just sits there, finger raised and perplexed. While it was not necessarily true that he stole the Frigate, it was not necessarily untrue either. Shaking his head at his master's words, he decided to remain quiet for the time. Hearing his following words, he could not help but agree. After so much time in space with all of his recent traveling, he began to favor the feeling of a planet beneath his feet. Though ships such as this were always comfortable to the young man, it was more a personal feeling. One shared with his Master.

"I suppose a vacation that does not end with me chasing a Bounty Hunter who got herself into trouble, or getting beaten up during training is always acceptable."

Vaulkhar let out a soft chuckle while looking upon his Master. He studied [member="Vengeance"] momentarily, still glad to have been chosen to learn with the man. He had treated him well and though they've only had one training session so far, it had helped him greatly with his control of the force.

"You see, we cannot simply have someone think they're above the law of the Sith, governor."

Ahead of [member="Moravian Zambrano"] within the very office she was going to a voice spoke up, clear. In the background however the sounds of struggle echoed. Chocking, gasping. What ever was going in in there, it didn't sound too good. Nor did the signature within promote very much trust.

There was a heavy crash as something big was thrown against the door, causing what was once open a slight amount to be slammed shut. The gasping noise would be much clearer now, and it was apparent someone was stuck within a nasty choke hold. The voice from before spoke again, coming closer to the exit to this room.

"The Sith reign is supreme. Your replacement will remember this."

A loud crunch filled the noise, followed by a thud and silence as the chocking man was clearly silenced for good. The door was opened then, showing a man in a black cloak stepping out. His job was finished here.

[member="Vaulkhar"] [member="Vengeance"]

She mounted steps, unthinking. She passed through doorways, unconsciously. Her steps drawing her onward without the courtesy of consulting the remainder of her anatomy. A draining sound filled her ear but she paid no heed to the obnoxious secretary following her though the building. When did I come in here? There was a tug at her sleeve, pulling the young girl back by her right arm as the noise clarified into a voice. "Miss! You can not go in there!"

All her programmed reactions took over. Moravian was pulled back by her right arm, to free herself her left hand shot across her torso, impacting her assailant's wrist with a sickening crunch. Now freed she continued to turn in the direction she had been pulled, her right hand snapping out in a harsh palm strike that robbed her assailant of precious oxygen and consequently the ability to speak. The turn continued as Moravian dropped low to the ground, sweeping her assailant's feet out from under her with one leg. Straightening she looked down at the secretary, a heap of spasming limbs and choking gasps, "Don't touch me." She said, her voice soft and very nearly bored by the tone she used. "I am a sion of The Voice of The Dark Lord. I go where I please."

Moravian turned away, once more intent on letting her feet find their way. Instead she found herself squared off with a large man in a long black cloak. Her presence within the Force drained away in an instant. It would do nothing to hide her from a master's senses but she had no quarrel with the large Sith Lord blocking her way. "Please move sir." Again her voice was soft, yet somehow musical in it gentleness. "Your in my way. I think."

[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Vaulkhar"]
[member="Vengeance"]
[member="Enoch Zambrano"]
[member="Vupua"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom