Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Blood Ties [Ingrid L'lerim]

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn once again shook his head with a laugh in expense of himself, a response to her final question asking if he was as busy as he'd made it sound; "I really wish I could say otherwise, I'd love nothing more than to spend a week on a beach somewhere far away from the political vices of our Galaxy" he responded with a broad grin, it was a nice idea but also incredibly unlikely.

"Our Students are given a lot of freedom but as an experienced Jedi Knight our duty to the people takes priority over all our personal desires. At-least, it does for me in any case...-Sometimes I feel like the difference can largely come down to our personal and individual values, our dedication to the Jedi Path and desire to see some good to the lives of those in need" he spoke straight out of thought, voicing them as they arrived and seemingly not hearing how preachy that had sounded aloud.

"To put it simply, I tend to put my identity as a Jedi before my identity or life as an individual" he gave a wary chuckle, smiling a little sheepishly in his embarrassment. His father had often sounded preachy or as though he was teaching some form of ideology to others, caught up in casual conversation almost exactly the same way that Caedyn had. The familiarity and recognition of what he'd done bred some nostalgia that surprisingly warmed his heart some.

"I have a Padawan that I train with every day, as well as duties to fullfil within the Academy here on Commenor on a daily basis. If we're scheduled to be out in the field then the needs of others come first at all times, it's not often I get a chance to go off in my own personal pursuits" he explained, although didn't sound overly bothered by the fact either.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Sarisa Varos (Ingrid L’lerim)
The Red Witch; Emperor's hand; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard
Iad7ikp.png
Equipment: Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Actual look: link | dress/cloth
Tag: Caedyn Arenais
dRUm20K.png

”That sounds really great, I’ve almost completely forgotten what relaxation is.”

In the end, she laughed. Yeah, that was a great thought anyway, Sarisa would have been happy about that. Maybe even for Ingrid, but not. A red-haired woman wouldn’t be able to spend that much time without work. If nothing else, she would work when the man with her - Adrian, or Tubrok - is asleep. She was a workaholic, she felt bad when she couldn’t work but had to rest too much or too long.

After that, Sarisa listened to what the young man was saying about what the Jedi were like. Of course, she didn't know much about them, but Ingrid read about the well-known things afterwards, but even she heard something that was new to her. Now she didn't bother the man to have a say in what she said. She listened intently all the way and nodded several times. it seemed to her that this behaviour was not too unfamiliar to Sarisa, though she probably experienced them differently or in a different situation.

In fact, it was familiar even to Ingrid, as she was raised to put the family and clans before her life, and the Eternal Empire also was ahead of her own. She also lived by similar ideas and laws, only when viewed in colour in the darker tone and not in the light, but not even in complete darkness. At the end of it all, Sarisa spoke again.

”I find this very interesting, thank you for saying Mr. Arenais, Caedyn. I reckon we are similar in many ways. I think similarly of those who live under the oppression of the Eternal Empire. They are the first, not me. True, I never understood why that would be a problem. I think it’s good to know and want to help others, right?” she asked and thought for a moment.

”I like the system and method you said about the Jedi. Thanks for sharing these with me. And I think your student is lucky to have such a teacher as you can teach. I would have a question if you didn't mind. Because of the Emperor, Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe … all I have seen from the Force is that it can destroy… the Force can repair it, that is, you, the other side, you can fix things caused by the Evil Force? I hope I was understandable… “ she said so that you could feel that she knew nothing about the Force.

wUV8259.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom