Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood,Sweat,and Tears

Darth Zveris

S H A T T E R E D
Tykar walked up and down the golden bridge of the E.Z.S Epiphany waiting for a man whom he called Grand Admiral. The First Order had become increasingly irrational and erratic. The faction had split into various splinter groups. But that was about to Chang. One of the last surviving Grand Admirarls was damn near close to recreating the government that conquered countless worlds without remorse for it's citizens. "Let me know as soon ..." he said to a com officer before noticing the Eternal Flagship exiting hyperspace. " Never mind" he said.

[member="Sentus Olan"]

Thom Naudir

T
Sentus Olan had been in the middle of his lunch when he received the request to meet with [member="Tykar Valkroin"] in space no less. He had been amused enough by the request to agree to it despite the irregularity in it, and had departed aboard the Savant Knight. He was unsure what the man wanted but Sentus might as well take the time to see. The man was trusted by the Empress, and that was enough for now. Only time would tell if he would earn Sentus's own respect.

As the flagship dropped out of hyperspace, Sentus nodded to the communications officer, who opened a channel to the Epiphany. "This is Grand Admiral Olan, why have I been called here?"

Darth Zveris

S H A T T E R E D
" To discuss tactics and the upcoming War" he replied to the Grand Admiral. " Prepare a shuttle. Move!" he yelled. The ship had over 3000 guns and yet it's crew was not as powerful. " Grand Admiral @Sentus Plan I will be with you shortly. Once there I will explain my reasoning for this meeting

[member="Sentus Olan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom