Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood, Speeders and Morality

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Coruscant, Seilois was far from fond of the planet. Busy, crowded, and one giant maze for anyone who wasn't a native. Just like Nar Shadda, but unlike Nar Shadda, Coruscant had people whose jobs were to make his own that much harder, not to mention the Jedi who enjoyed sticking their noses where it wasn't needed nor wanted. Taking a sniping position and firing into a crowd was going to add far more attention, the wrong kind of attention, to his head. Coruscant hits called for subtlety, for tact, for very large accidents.

Stopping the speeder by a freighter turned speeder shop, he looked down at the datapad in his hand, Seilois reviewed information he had been given and had added to over the days. The hit was a noble named Aldeir Teran, the spoiled rich boy to a name just large enough to cover his ego, but the boy had made enemies. The wrong kind of enemies. He had broken off an engagement to a lesser family, a very ambitious lesser family, who had taken the slight personal as their own heir being rejected in favor of a low-born Togruta mistress. It was almost romantic, but romantic sentiments tended to end very bloody and this one would be no different.

The question of how to implement his kill had plagued him since he started, and he almost decided to planet the explosives in the Togruta's flat taking both them out; it would only be right, killing the lovers together, but there was too many ifs for his like. What if the bomb gets set off early? What if Aldeir steps out for something? The failed attempt would drive him to ground and Aldeir's father would surround him in guards. Then he realized that he took the same speeder every day down a few levels to her flat, on the same days, and routine creates opportunity for someone like Seilois.

The speeder was the key, but the question was how was he going to take care of it? The obvious answer was a large explosive, but there was too much risk that someone could spot it, and a large explosion ruled out any hopes that there would not be an investigation. A small explosive in the right spot, now that was the way to do the hit, but Seilois had no idea of where to put it to ensure optimum efficiency whilst guaranteeing the kill. He had spent some time asking around, trying to find the ideal person to aid him when he found it. A small speeder shop owned by two young girls. Normally, he would ignore it, but two young girls working in a less then reputable spot of Coruscant had shady past of their own, and hopefully, the kind of girls, specifically their mechanic, who would not ask for a large cut.

Looking out of his own rented speeder, he looked once more at the freighter turned speeder shop cementing the last details of the job in his mind. This was the best way, he reminded himself as sharing credits was always a last ditch option. Seilois grabbed his helmet that lay on the passenger seat and slid it on, the hiss of the magnetic clamps filling his ears as the suit sealed itself. He had stopped by once without his armor to get a look around, but now it was business. Fingering the handle of his blaster pistol, Seilois stepped out of the speeder and approached the speeder shop. He had a mechanic to find.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walking up the ramp, he racked his knuckles on the wall, "Hello? I am looking for a mechanic."

[member="Jen"]

It was a lovely day to be honest, and the workshop was having a slow one at that, there was just enough work to keep yourself occupied, and too little to stress you. Just how Jennfier liked it.
She, Jennifer, was currently fixing a INCOM MWR-3 Speeder, it being placed upon the custom made swoop lifter that was placed in the storage hold which they used as a workshop aaaaaand Jennifer was lying under it on a small board. Whistling happily as she rearranged the circuits of the speeder as she worked she didn't pay much attention to anything happening outside. However, just as she were about to finish putting the circuits back in place, Cindo, her pink haired Rodian friend called out.
"Jennifer, customers on board!" Cindo yelled from the other side of the room and that followed by the muffled and machine aided sound of a voice going through a helmet: "Hello? I am looking for a mechanic."
"Well! You've come to the right place then, Pal!" Cindo continued to yell from the other side of the room, this time to the stranger, herself being caught up in drawing designs from a custom bike request, she didn't even look over her shoulders to spot the armor cladded man.

Jennifer however had found the voice odd and carefully pushed herself out from under the Speeder she was working on, the board she was lying on rolling across the floor, making her eyes be able find their way to the source of the voice with no Speeder in the way. In that moment she saw him, she froze, just for a second as she hurriedly and unintentionally, quietly mumbled out from her lying position by the bike, stumbling over her words: "Oh feck.. Ermm.. Dude, I ha- I've already paid Hanzka back, the bounty's gone.. SO...!"

@[member="Kung Seilois"]

Kung Seilois

"Well! You've come to the right place then, Pal!" Seilois looked the pink haired rodian girl over, he didn't know the race of the two girls, just they were two young girls. Telling the age of rodians was never a special skill of his, and it was harder since she was occupied with something. From the way her hands were moving; he assumed she was writing something. It took him a few moments to realize that she wasn't looking at him, probably caught up in her work which, on some level, was good. He didn't need them fleeing from him before he could offer one of them the job.

"Oh feck.. Ermm.. Dude, I ha- I've already paid Hanzka back, the bounty's gone.. SO...!" Seilois' head snapped to the side, and he had to fight down the instinct to draw his blaster as she had surprised him. He had been so cuaght up with looking at the rodian that he had failed to look around the rest of the ship, an oversight that could have gotten him killed under a different situation; but looking at the raising speeder, it was some consolation that he might have missed her because she had been laying under the speeder.

Coming down from his adrenaline Seilois raised his hands, palms out, "I didn't come to catch you. I have no ideawho Hanzka is," Seilois said truthfully as it sounded like some small time criminal, but what did this girl do to get a bounty on her?

Looking to his left, he spotted a bench and dropped himself onto it, "You are the mechanic, I assume?" He wasn't sure why, but her surprised stuttering put him, somewhat, at ease. She seemed too surprised at seeing him to have been plotting an ambush for him, and she reminded him of some of the kids from the orphanage... a lifetime ago.

[member="Jen"]

Seeming instantly relieved upon hearing that he didn't know who this Hanzka were a tiny smile appeared on Jennifers lips. She nodded a few times from the lying position, probably more to herself than anyone else really, fighting her way onto her feet just afterwards.

"You are the mechanic, I assume?" Dusting her oil-stained hands off in her shirt as he talked, Jennifer glanced, rather, not subtle, over the newcomer, looking at the armor for a second or two, crossing her arms and leaning up the swooper she had just worked on. It was odd really, she would seem, almost mature? Nah. It wasn't that, independant was probably the right word for it. Very oddly independant for one of her age.

"Correcto, Mr. Metal Suit. So what brings you to The Mechanic Maiden? Need a custom bike? Repairment?" Jennifer asked, in an accent only very few would know where came from, it sounding almost melodious. And yes, at first glance one may not have noticed, but now with Jennifer standing still, it became apparent that the otherwise human looking person could be spotted to have some different traits from a normal kind of such race. Ryn, to be exact, having a tail and a nose which had small curves in it, almost as if it was a flute. Those were at least the more visible differences.
She smiled slightly yet again, almost teasingly as she waited for an answer, not even realizing he had been close to dragging his blaster.

@Kung Seilois

Kung Seilois

Seilois glanced over the tail that he couldn't see before with her laying down, well, he had assumed the tail was part of her pants, but now it was apparent to be not. He wasn't sure what alien she was, in fact, he had no idea where her accent was from either. It was almost like she was singing, or would humming be a better word for it? On closer inspection, the girl seemed to have an odd nose as well, but he wasn't sure how to properly describe it. Yes, his earlier assumption of her being human was off.

"Correcto, Mr. Metal Suit. So what brings you to The Mechanic Maiden? Need a custom bike? Repairment?" The corner of his lips lifted, Mr. Metal Suit. It wasn't the worst thing he had been called, but paired with 'Mechanic Maiden' it was almost comedic. She seemed to be relaxed and at ease in his presence which was a little surprising, she was reminding him of the children at the orphanage more and more the longer he was there.

"Seilois," he said, "but Mr. Metal Suit, I can live with that, and what I need is more along the lines of modification."

[member="Jen"]

"Seilois, but Mr. Metal Suit, I can live with that," Jennifer smirked at the comment, slowly standing up from her leaning position as he continued to talk, carefully making her way towards a large tool table behind the speeder. She sat down on that instead. "And what I need is more along the lines of modification."

Jennifer nodded once: "We should be able to do that, what kind? New motor? Ah, that explains the outfit, you're one of those street racer guys? Right? Hey Cindo, I think we have us a Racer!" Upon the last remark laughter was heard from the rodian, her finally turning in her seat to look towards Seilois "Hahaha. A racer? Really?" The Rodian said still laughing, her eyes glancing towards Jennifer, both of them putting on a comical facial expression as they yelled in a voice that perhaps was a making fun of a commentators voice, at least the two tried to replicate the booming effect such usually had: "A raceeeeeEEEEeer!~" They yelled, breaking into laughter afterwards. It was probably some sort of inside joke.

Cindo quickly glanced towards Seilois, then Jennifer before turning back to her work, a huge and teasing grin on her face. A likewise grin was to be seen on Jennifers face which looked up towards the ceiling for a second, obviously trying to seem serious once again, giggling faintly under her breath before turning her gaze back towards Mr. Metal Suit, of course, still smirking widely.

@Kung Seilois
We got us a Racer, Cindo!
Hahaha
Raceeeeeeer

Kung Seilois

Seilois set the bottom of his helmet on his knuckles letting them have their fun. It had been some time since he saw something quite like it. Apparently, these two had spent a lot of time together. Charming, in it's own way. He didn't fail to notice how the illustrious Mechanic Maiden had chosen not to reveal her own name. The other girl, the Rodian, was Cindo which was certainly an odd name, but he had limited experience with Rodians, so perhaps it was a common name among Rodians.

"Not quite. You were closer when you believed I was here to collect a bounty on you," Seilois said amused by her antics. He would still hunt her down if he had been hired to get her, but the Maiden and her rodian friend Cindo had a certain youthful charm he hadn't seen in awhile. He weighed his options on speaking where the Rodian could hear, but since there was no one else besides the three of them, and these two seemed close; it was best to forge ahead.

"I have been hired to send a message to a young noble, and I need you to plant a device into his speeder, so he gets that message," He said looking at her from behind his visor. He wasn't sure how she would take this, and so decided he would use a lighter touch, "13,000 credits is what I am being paid. I will cut you in for fifteen percent, and you keep whatever he pays you for fixing up his speeder."

Her cut alone would be nearly two grand not counting how much she was able to get from the boy.

[member="Jen"]

When Seilois revealed his purpose for showing up, both the young girls stopped what they were doing, the Rodian obviously listening, not having turned, but not drawing either and Jennifer looking puzzled towards the man. "If.. Ermm.. You don't mind me asking, Mr. Iron Suit.. What noble exactly? And what type of.. Erm.. Device..?"

Jennifer asked, her voice definitely becoming more hesitant. An odd job, really, in none of her dreams she had ever thought that people would come to her to possibly sabotage someones swooper.. Hmm.. But.. If he didn't get hurt it wasn't really that much of a crime, was it? More of a.. Prank? But.. Hmmm.. a fifteen procent cut was fine, they needed the money after all.. A brief moment of silence existing before she talked again."Hmm.. This isn't some.. Extremely criminal thing. Is it?"

@Kung Seilois

Kung Seilois

"If.. Ermm.. You don't mind me asking, Mr. Iron Suit.. What noble exactly? And what type of.. Erm.. Device..?" Seilois tilted his head watching her sudden hesitancy. It shouldn't be surprising as he too would be suspicious if an armed man talked to her about sabotage, "EMP. It will shut down his speeder and put the fear of death into him. The noble boy is Aldeir of the Teran family," he said with practiced ease as this was what he planned on telling her from the start.

"Hmm.. This isn't some.. Extremely criminal thing. Is it?" Seilois raised an eyebrow under his helm, "Depends on if you get caught or not. The device is going to be small, and it won't lead back to you. He will know which family set it up; I have been paid to ensure he does. This is politics between nobility. Their actions tend to stay quiet. Wouldn't want to attract the wrong attention in their games."

Seilois leaned back in his seat deciding she needed one more push, "It is a very simple job. He will bring his malfunctioning speeder here since I have already taken the liberity of spreading rumors among his entourage of this establishments professional and discreet speeder repair. All you need to do is place a small device next to the," he paused trying to remember the world, "power source of it to ensure it goes down. The EMP is not particularly strong and will fry itself as well erasing what evidence may link back to us. You walk away with two thousand credits. Simple. Clean."

[member="Jen"]

Seeing the man tilt his head she all of a sudden seemed awefully aware of herself, the seemingly "intense" stare definitely being unsettling, he probably hadn't meant to stare like that, but after all a visor was placed in his helmet, making Jennifer unable to see his eyes. "EMP. It will shut down his speeder and put the fear of death into him. The noble boy is Aldeir of the Teran family." The voice had said. At first thought she didn't recollect to have any knowledge of this noble boy, neither at second. She wasn't really one of those people hoping to marry one of the rich someday, so her research was lacking. She furrowed her brows as she was thinking, her brain could have creaked from the amount of concentration put into it. And with a hand by her underlip she continued to ponder, staying silent as he decided to talk once more.

"It is a very simple job. He will bring his malfunctioning speeder here since I have already taken the liberity of spreading rumors among his entourage of this establishments professional and discreet speeder repair. All you need to do is place a small device next to the," He paused trying to remember the word, her eyes glancing towards where his should be on the helmet "power source of it to ensure it goes down. The EMP is not particularly strong and will fry itself as well erasing what evidence may link back to us. You walk away with two thousand credits. Simple. Clean." Jennifer still looked unsure, sitting almost perfectly still with the same frowning expression and hand by her lip until Cindo, the Rodian, called up from her spot by the drawing board, having turned in her chair: "Just do it, Jen. It's extra credit and it's extra sabacc, plus it sounds like an easy task, plus plus, the guy here have obviously done his research." Jennifer nodded slowly, glancing towards Cindo and back towards Seilois again.

Normally there was all kinds of strange types down here in the slums, but when coming into The Mechanic Maiden they usually took off such equipment as hoods, masks and helmets if it wasn't there for medical purposes, since some races couldn't breath the air on Coruscant. Hmm... She spoke up, seeming determined as she talked: "Alright. It's a deal on one more condition, you show me your face."

@Kung Seilois

Kung Seilois

"Just do it, Jen. It's extra credit and it's extra sabacc, plus it sounds like an easy task, plus plus, the guy here have obviously done his research," Selolis nodded to the rodian girl Cindo as if silently seconding her words, but the mechanic maiden seemed to change her posture was she going to reject the deal? Either way, she seemed more focused then she was before. He preferred if she went along with the deal as otherwise he would have to use force to get what he needed which would create loose ends that need to be cut and that just created mess that took time to clean up... If he could even clean it all up.

"Alright. It's a deal on one more condition, you show me your face." Seilois raised an eyebrow at that, his paranoid mind whirling, trying to figure out why she would want to see his face. To tell something to Coruscant Security? No, his face alone would do anything. He thought it over for half a minute, weighing his options, before he reached up and tapped the side of the helm; the magnetic clamps releasing with a hiss as the once pressurized suit released air from the now tiny crack where his helm met the rest of his bodysuit. Tugging the helmet off, his hazel eyes flashed to the maiden from an incredibly... normal looking face. Besides the scar that ran down his left eye, few, if anything, separated him from the next human male.

"Do we have a deal?" Seilois asked running his hand through his short brown hair.

[member="Jen"]

"Do we have a deal?"

There was silence for a little while after that, perhaps even an akward silence from Seilois' point of view. Jennifer certainly hadn't expected that. It was so. Ordinary. He could have been anyone walking down the streets, unusual for these rough jobbers as Jennifer liked to call them, bounty hunters was probably the right term. Usually they had all kinds of scars, which Seilois of course possessed, but still, usually they were either mean looking or was just incredible rough around the edges, wonder what made this one go into the business.

Jennifer continued to look at him for a second or a second and a half, a small smile appearing on her face as she slowly started to nod a bit, as if convincing herself. With that she jumped down from the tool table she had been sitting on, her right hand extended towards him, it probably being fairly small contra his, and also seeming fairly dirty from all the swooper work she had been doing before he arrived.

"Jennifer by the way. Phoenix. Yep. But you can just call me Jen. I expect that my cut will be precisely fifteen procent." She said, the teasing voice of hers having returned.

@Kung Seilois​

Kung Seilois

Seilois nodded to her as they shook hands; he didn't fail to notice how dirty her hand was from oil and left over grease, but it was one of the bonuses of wearing gloves. Standing up, Seilois pulled the helmet back on feeling more at ease when the magnetic locks kicked in as he was one again Seilois, Freelancer. Outside of his suit, his helmet, he was someone else, and he didn't like it.

"Jennifer by the way. Phoenix. Yep. But you can just call me Jen. I expect that my cut will be precisely fifteen procent." Jennifer Phoenix. Interesting name for a mechanic. Fit her better then 'Mechanic Maiden'. Had she chosen that name herself? Or was it given to her by her parents?

"You will get your money after this all said and done; you can accompany me to the credit drop if you wish," Seilois said taking one last look around the ship turned mechanic store, "He will be here in a few hours. His fuel lines will have been ruptured."

Seilois made his way to the ramp before stopping and setting down a small transmitting on the counter, "You can contact me from that if anything goes wrong. I will be nearby," with that he turned and walked down the ramp. He would be sitting nearby on the apartment ledge across the street that he had already taken the liberty of reserving.

[member="Jen"]

Seilois made his way to the ramp before stopping and setting down a small transmitting on the counter, "You can contact me from that if anything goes wrong. I will be nearby."

"Erm, yes, of course, Sei, Seilois? Was it? Oh oh, wait, wait, wait. I don't just got an EMP device lying around, man." Jennifer said hurriedly as Seilois was on his way down the ramp, quickly following him down it so he could hear her, her accent as melodious as ever. Upon making it down towards him she quickly glanced the street, you never knew.

@Kung Seilois

Kung Seilois

"Erm, yes, of course, Sei, Seilois? Was it? Oh oh, wait, wait, wait. I don't just got an EMP device lying around, man." Seilois touched his helm with his fingertips reprimanding himself, how could he have forgotten to give her the 'EMP device'? Luckily she was quick, and it would have been hard to miss her voice with that accent even if he tried. Although Sei was an amusing way to shorten his name. No one had ever called him that before.

Stopping he reached into his pack and pulled out the small device, he turned it around in his hand and pointed at the small timer above a series of buttons, "Set the time to roughly half an hour once you put it into the Speeder. Make sure he is out of your shop and flying away otherwise it could fry some of your systems as well, and it would cause the job to be a failure."

Holding it out to her, "Here."

[member="Jen"]

"Here."

"Super. Got it, Sei."
Jennifer said, quickly snatching the thing out of his hand, putting it into her large blue mechanic trousers just afterwards. She turned to walk up the ramp, her odd tail swinging faintly behind her she walked, getting pushed about by the soft breeze, a thing that rarely was here in the slums of Coruscant, it sure did sound romantic and what not, but it also led a scent of garbage and things only few would know what was with it. Jennifer ignored the horrid smell, looking over her shoulder once before finally entering the ship again, my, my, what was she getting into.. Now.. She would.

Return to her work as usual.

@Kung Seilois​

Kung Seilois

"Super. Got it, Sei," Sei. Seems the name was going to stick, but he didn't mind too much. It was an interesting thing, a nickname. He had met, and hunted, many others that had them, but it was the first time he had ever been given one. It showed a comradely that did not really exist, yet had not desire to correct her. Her tail swished be he was not sure if it was the wind or something she did without paying attention, as someone who lacked a tail he wasn't sure how it all worked.

The pieces were in place and now it was time to wait. Moving across the street, Seilois checked into the hotel under the name, Kelter Tamar. It was a suite and far over-priced for what it contained: a double bed, low-lighting, and a small computer console, but he had no choice as it was the only room that over looked the shop. Moving to the ledge, Seilois sat on it leaning against the wall and out of the flickering lights of lower Coruscant.

In only a few hours, the hit would appear, so Seilois settled himself in to wait it out.

[member="Jen"]

And so time went by and the two girls continued their business as usual. Jennifer hoped that Aldeir, the noble boy, would be in a rush, that would at least make her job easier and possibly payment a little larger than normally, hmm.. Everything wasn't about credits though, she had to remember that at times, they certainly made life easier, but doing anything in order to get them would only hurt her in the end, just like this potentially could.

She sighed, the sound muffled by a reusable respirator covering the bottom half of her face. "You missed the part over there, Jen." Cindo said, snapping her out of her daydreaming, a long finger pointing past her face and towards the lower back of the Swooper which Jennifer had missed. The same swooper she had been working on until Seilois showed up, they were now spray painting it. Cindos bottom half of her face were covered in a mask as well, concentrated with applying her finished designs it with the help of Jennifer. "Oh, yea, sorry. I'll get it right away." Jennifer answered, shaking the can containing a purple color before pressing the top, releasing a cloud of paint onto the marked area.

Just as that had happened she heard a beep from a swooper-horn outside the ship. Jennifer quickly leaned a bit closer to it to make sure the area was covered probably in the purple paint, streatching her arms over her head afterwards as she started to walk towards the ramp leading out and into the ship, yawning meanwhile. Outside there was a Calumet Sixty Special, an old one man swooper model in very prestine condition. It being considered one of the finer vintage swoopers on the market, its red sparkling surface mirror clean.

7cyZu1R.jpg

It looked awefully misplaced here amongst all the dirt and unclean streets, but a beauty it certainly was. One could say the driver was too, his current facial expression perhaps showing disgust as he glanced around the dirty streets, but that was just for a moment, changing in a matter of miliseconds as soon as he saw Jennifer, a sweet and kind smile appearing on his face instead, only a faint wrinkle on his otherwise smooth forehead indicating stress was seen left from his former expression.

"Ah. Greetings ma'am. I've a problem with my swooper you see. And your reputation is quite outstanding considering your... Er... Surroundings. Motor says that no fuel is available, however it cannot be refilled. Probably a leak of some kind, yes? Anyhow, could you be so nice to get it done as soon as possible? If you're working on anything else, just put this job first, for me, okay? I'll pay you above your normal price. I've a certain meeting to attend soon, so I'm in quite the hurry.." He said rapidly, not truly paying attention to Jennifer, but more or less taking in the environment of the slums. At his last sentence he tossed the keys towards Jennifer in a quick motion, her barely catching them, blinking just as rapid as his speech, judging her options, if she even had any. "Ermm.. Yes.. Of course.. Sir?" "Aldeir, Aldeir Teran." He answered, adjusting his fine scarf that rested around his neck and shoulders, continuing to glance around as if he had never seen a garbage can before.

So Jennifer started working, first problem was definitely that Aldeir had attempted to put more fuel into the machine when he saw none was available, everything had leaked out, creating a rather large poodle in the engine room of the swooper. Lucky son of a rich kid, normally these sorts of unknown accidents fried the motor to some degree or another, but not this one. Truthfully it would also make Jennifers job easier. Using a fuel vacum she dried the motor room, being as careful as possible as she touched the things inside. It was some fine, fine equipment right there and definitely the most expensive swooper she had ever worked on, a shame that it would get EMP'ed.. Hmm.. At least he had the money to put in new electrical equipment. She sighed, lying under the huge vechical as she drew the tiny square box she had received. She wasn't really sure what it was, she had never had much knowledge with such equipment, normally, you would attach the EMP to the system you wanted to inflict with wires, unless it was some high military grade stuff then it normally just generated a field around itself.. Right...? She pondered, just securing it inbetween the wires instead, pressing the timer, setting it to 31 minutes. Rather hastily she secured the electrical circuit boards, gently putting down the motor lid as she had already finished putting in new fuel lines, surely of quality a lot worse than the others, but they would work.

"So, Sir..?" Jennifer called out, the man standing outside with a tiny and fairly thin datapad in his hands, browsing through some sort of catalogue. "We're finished with your swooper now. And.. I must say that's it's a real beauty." Jennifer said as Cindo meanwhile had fired it up, slowly pushing it out of the ship.

"Aah, fantastic. Good job, thanks, thanks." He said, approaching the swooper before stopping, quickly turning, opening his wallet. "Here, 500 credits should suffice? Aye? Anyway, have a wonderful day girls. I certainly will." The boy said with a chuckle, he couldn't be much older than Jennifer, eighteen, perhaps seventeen? Hmm.. Jennifer turned to walk inside the ship as he left, 500 extra credit now in her pocket, it felt odd really, felt really, really sour. Dirty credit indeed... But it was okay, it wasn't like he was going to get hurt.

Running a hand through her hair she with the other grabbed the transmitter provided by Seilois, calling him up. "Soo.. He's on his way now, I guess" A slightly depressed voice could be heard from Jennifers end of the line.

@Kung Seilois​

Kung Seilois

Seilois watched his mark park with the incredibly over-priced speeder that only a rich kid would be able to afford. He was willing to bet he took a lot of pride in it as it allowed him to show his innate superiority over others. It was something Nobility and powerful Crime Lords shared, but they would never admit that as being linked to each other would somehow lessened one another.

He leaned further back into the darkness to make sure he wasn't spotted as while he doubted Aldeir would know who he was or why he was there; Seilois wasn't taking any chances. It didn't take long for the speeder to be taken into the shop, so he assumed it was working well with the rich boy agreeing to allow Jennifer to work on his precious speeder. He waited in the shadows as they worked, waiting for it to be over and trying to control his nerves. Normally, he would be fine, but he was working through another party, so he didn't have direct control over the situation and had to trust, something he did not like to do, someone else to succeed.

"Soo.. He's on his way now, I guess," Seilois bowed his head listening, and she seemed... deflated. Of course, it could just be his imagination, but she seemed less eager and excited then before. Did she find out what it was? But then she went through with it? His thought process was cut short as Aldeir started to fly away, but before he reached the end of the block, an explosion ripped the underside of the speeder, confused and lacking control, Aldeir was unable to stop the speeder from crashing into a wall in a large, and spectacular, explosion that scattered burning debris on the street below.

"Good work, Jennifer. I am coming to you now," He said taking only a few minutes to watch the wreck and ensure nothing crawled out from it. After a few seconds, he nodded satisfied that the mark was taken care of.

[member="Jen"]

Jennifer hadn't realized what she had done until it was too late, as in when it happened. Her thoughtful and guilty mind would certainly not become less so when she realized what had happened.

It didn't take long to, wasn't really something that she found out through the news. Somehow the swooper had been blown up as it reached the end of the block, the second explosions shockwave roughly pushing warm air through the streets. Jennifer had stormed out of the ship, looking down the street with an empty and perhaps even terrified expression on her face, perplexed as she tried to figure out what had happened. She could see the flames from here, lighting up the streets with its dancing flames, the smoke rising from the wreck of what had once been a very beautiful car.

"Good work, Jennifer. I am coming to you now,"

"This was a part of your pla-...? What the FECK was that, Sei?! Nononono, you stay away!" Jennifer almost screamed into the communicator she had been given, her eyes wide and voice pitch high as she was clearly both angry and afraid. "Feck..." Jennifer could be heard mumble from her end of the line once again, this time it wasn't really directed towards Sei though, but more because of what had just happened. She let her free hand run through her hair, perplexed as she slowly walked up the ramp towards the confused Rodian, Cindo, that was standing by the top of it.

@Kung Seilois​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom