Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood Ravens [Pirate-Interest Check]

Nyla Bloodraven

N
The Blood Ravens are a piratical organization operating in the Aparo and Wyl Sectors; operations have also extended out towards the border worlds of the Tingel Arm. Their primary operations consist of pirating; though focus heavily on anti-slavery operations, with their main targets being Slavers. Many of the captains and crews of the Blood Ravens are former slaves or beings with a heavy anti-slavery stance. Vessels range from a varying myriad; though many are heavily modified to increase speed, armor or weapons to allow for rapid hit and run tactics or withstand heavy damage.

Is there any whom would be interested in a new pirate faction? I understand that for a time the site had the Star Wolves; and my understanding is that they had been in the Unknown Regions on the far side of the galaxy near and around what is now the space of the Fringe Faction. This one would be set up in the space of the Former Sith Empire; with a focus on two specific Sectors, with little plans of pushing out any further than those two areas.

Nyla Bloodraven

N
Thank you @[member="Tamara"]. I hope that I can find people interested in the set up to get something going.

Nyla Bloodraven

N
Anyone else with some interest in the idea or any questions or comments about it?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Nyla Bloodraven"]
Well like I said before I can give you a backing once you start out or maybe some missions ICly since you are an anti-slavery organization, but I can't really join you, my character is strongly against piracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom