Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blood On Your Hands

[member="Haytham Kaze"]

Her lightsaber flicked up.

"Last chance." She began, her eyes floating over towards the small portal that had been earlier cut by Lilin. The others would be near the Hangar bay by now, more than enough time had passed for that at least. She knew that the guards who had earlier left would be on their way with reinforcements to stop both her and this Sith. There was a time limit now, one that Aela had to follow if she wanted to make it out of this palace alive. Her lips thinned slightly, her attention returning to the Sith.

"Surrender yourself to me and submit to trial under the Galactic Alliance." It wasn't that she didn't hear him, that she wasn't listening, it was simply that she didn't trust him. Sith lied. They cheated, and they betrayed. She knew that whatever he was saying likely had a hint of truth to it, might even be entirely true, but that didn't mean that Aela would work with him. She was a Jedi, and her ultimate purpose was to bring people like him to justice. "Then We'll see about your problem."

He'd already killed people, that was enough.

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner
[member="Aela Talith"]

He lunged away from the Jedi.

Within him, there was an inner turmoil between whether Vanitas was more necessary in this situation. Grinding his teeth upon each other, Haytham, or maybe Vanitas came down to the decision of, If it comes down to a fight. And he shook his head at the Jedi. "Just leave." He said, lightsabre hand twitching. It was fairly clear that this one was leader, there wasn't much need for an explanation as to why it was clear.

"Go help your friends escape." Since he had been in the position to block Aela's escape with the rest of her comrades, he just fled down the hallway they had originally come down. The Force boosting his already admirable athletic abilities before he disappeared down the hallway, before something, maybe the Force, carried his final words to her ears.

"I wish I could've been like you... Aela."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom