Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Blood on the Bridge

Errix Feh'room

E

AWGFOIU.png
LOCATION: Mustafar Following the events of Ambitions Prepared
SHIP: The Decline with a squadron of Scorpio Droid Starfighters
WEARING: Service Uniform
WIELDING: Service Dagger, PGEM/MWP-001 - Pistol Form, 2 Flash Grenades, 1 Sonic Imploder
ACCOMPANIED BY: OO Series Astromech
TAGS: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

The force wielding Sith of the order had gone down below to do whatever they had to. The planet itself a strong dark side place of power according to reports. Something that force wielders held precious with the ability to tap into that unseen power for prophetic visions and the like. It seemed like an excuse to find artifacts and other things buried amongst the ruins of the older orders of times past.

But he was not here to question.

The Decline sat in high orbit over the planet, along with a small contingent of other vessels to keep watch over the proceedings. Not entirely a quiet thing to do, but they weren't clumped together at least. His being the nearest vessel by far as smaller vessels did their work loading and offloading supplies to make the trip that much easier or at the very least more pleasant for those going aground. Droids mostly.

The Sith didn't quite have the manpower that it once held, resorting to the experimental use of war machines rather than flesh and blood warriors. Perhaps the true enemy of all that existed was time itself. All things glorious and golden eventually faded and rusted. Grew old, tattered, and fell to waste. A shame really. He'd rather enjoyed the infamous notion of the Sith as a whole. An unforgiving force that held little regard for anything but their own. And even that measure was questionable at times.

Another transport docked in the hangar. The droid starfighters on patrol for the time being to allow space for those coming and going with goods to store or transfer quickly allocating their wares into the hold for the handoff or proper storage teams to arrive.

"How is our progress?" Errix threw the question into the air, those aboard the command deck glancing about before another spoke up.

"Proceeding just ahead of schedule, would you like to see the current reports?"

"No. Whatever they bring back is of their will and has already been deemed useful. I've no need to understand their reasoning." Came the dry comment on the wares the force users had brought back. "Make sure to coordinate with the other vessels to assure the safety of these items. Whatever should be isolated and whatever can remain together as instructed. Keep this up, and a positive review might be coming our way."

3v3roxB.png

370d9lz.png

"No need to understand, or does that just make it easier?" She'd only heard it in passing, but it was enough to catch her attention. In all her time fighting for the Empire, she'd never wondered what it meant to not be Sith and fight for them. It was one thing to fight for the Empire. But now with that gone and the only truly predominant Sith being the ones using the Maw, what would keep someone in service of the Sith? In service of the galaxies most hated enemy?

That, and the one who spoke was familiar. Not in a way that Alina had met him before or even heard of him. His eyes shined, much like her own. She looked down to him, her glowing eyes narrowing.

Sangnir.

"Consider me curious."

Errix Feh'room

Errix Feh'room

E

AWGFOIU.png
WIELDING: Service Dagger, PGEM/MWP-001 - Pistol Form, 2 Flash Grenades, 1 Sonic Imploder

The voice behind them cut off the response of the other officer, and prompting the smaller being to about face with a slow turn that denoted his attempt at remaining in some higher standing without the rank that came with it. His attire lacking anything that would cause scrutiny aside from almost being too clean.

Eyes stared down into his, and recognition flashed between them. Another of the Sangnir was present. It would have made him smile seeing someone of similar lineage had it not been for the question thrown his way.

"As I do not understand, nor could understand, the intricacies of the force; there is no reason to pursue an understanding of it. It can be applied however the wielder sees fit is my understanding, and thus is a variable that cannot truly be quantified without having access to the force." He explained himself before waving a hand to the other officer.

"If he were to be a force user, I could not tell without the presence of another that wields the force. Even then I have heard murmurs of the force being so potent one can hide their presence from other users. Alongside that, I do not know what may or may not be helpful to those that wield it. What might be a priceless artifact to a collector might very well be a doorjam to another." Despite his stature, he did not shrink away from the larger woman before him. The offhand comment from his own lips might have seemed almost a mindless thought. Something that the devout might utter about carrying out the will of those they held in ridiculously high regard above their own well being.

For him, it was merely an observation of the facts.

"But that was not what you were asking was it? I serve because it benefits me. And while I work to ensure the safety of those that had allowed me this position, I have no delusions about what we do. But it allows me to exist freely. And that it enough." For now was an afterthought that flitted across his mind, a silent phrase he would never allow to slip his tongue in anyone's presence. Not even those that were of his own blood.

3v3roxB.png

370d9lz.png

"Ahh." Alina couldn't look any more disinterested in the long winded explanation that didn't answer much of the question. Or at all, really. She looked off, searching for literally anything that might be more entertaining than the Sangnir before him. Or at least trying to seem that way. She didn't get a chance to meet many of her kind, and her knowledge is lacking. She needed to learn more.

Maybe not from him, though. At least until he gave an actual answer.

"You can feed freely. That makes sense."

Errix Feh'room

Errix Feh'room

E

AWGFOIU.png

"Ah. I seemed to have bored you with that explanation." Came the sigh as something began manifesting next to him. The projectors of the ship firing up as a form snapped into existence.

"You bore anyone with your ramblings, young master." Molder made herself known as the twinkle of gold and silver dust filtered out leaving the lithe form of the ships AI standing beside Errix. His demeanor shifted from the serious and droll tone to one of anxiety as though a switch had flipped.

"Molder. Now is not the time-" He snapped with alarm. Taking a step towards the holo-projection that smiled sweetly at him.

"Do you wish to gain allies or simply keep everyone at arms length?"

His eye twitched at her words, seeming more and more like a petulant child than an officer aboard a warship.

"Not everyone is appreciative of the delicate situation." His tone became one of annoyance.

"And yet here we are with another of your kind. Who can likely at least offer insight if nothing else." The AI projection smiled sweetly to Alina. The eyes of that projection were already measuring her up however.

"I do apologize for the ramblings of my master. He is still coming into the age he proclaims to be. Given the gift quite young and saddled with responsibility he has not entirely developed the keen edge I've come to understand you all have." Molder let a hand rise to her cheek.

"Ah. But now I'm rambling. The young master seeks to lift his family above their poor social status. Accumulate power, and secure his line of succession." Molder spoke bluntly, leaving Errix to stare at her as the rest of the crew were desperately trying to ignore the proceedings.

Knowing full well the AI would not relent on their behalf.

3v3roxB.png

370d9lz.png

Alina kept a rather straight face, even as the AI came into existence to embarrass her master. She kept a straight face through it all. A Sith had to be skilled at keeping their expressions hidden. But it didn't last for long. After a moment, the Sangnir ended up laughing. How could she not? "My my, a Sangnir who's most trusted servant doesn't even have blood? Or is that why she can speak so freely about you?" Her laughter died down, but the amused grin didn't.

She held her cheek in her palm, staring over the boy before her. Still amused beyond belief. "It's impossible to tell our ages, yes. But I am quite young still. It was fairly recent I was changed, after all." And given her youthful looks, she could barely been considered an adult when she did change. Subtle manipulation had changed some of her features, but there was little she could do to seem older.

"Tell me, do you have a Lord you serve?"

Errix Feh'room

Errix Feh'room

E

AWGFOIU.png

"The only one that can speak so freely in truth. Aside from direct blood. But were it not for this creation the ship would require far more souls to crew it. A give and take." His hand found a space just above his brow to relieve the sudden ache behind his eyes.

"You enjoy the brusque nature of my advice. But never mind that. Our guest has asked a question." Molder laid her hands upon the shoulders of the young Sangnir and seemed content to make herself useful in whatever way she deemed fit. The somewhat bubbly attitude at odds with the presentation she gave.

"Yes. The true patriarch of my family. Quietly pulling strings from wherever he may rest his bones." He snorted at the idea of being that comfortable one day.

"Go on."

He seemed to flinch as the AI spoke.

"He consumed my father when he brought disgrace to the family for his failings in such a lofty position. And since, I have been tasked with remedying that stain on our name." His tone had long since dove into the deep reserves of his annoyance as he glanced to the hands upon his shoulders.

"He often believes himself to be alone when plotting how to dethrone the patriarch." The AI projection smiled once more, keeping Errix still beneath her projected hands.

"I would assume that you also serve a lord? Or are you so unbound in your youth?" Molder asked offhandedly.

3v3roxB.png

370d9lz.png

At first Alina was again confused. The Lord she was speaking of was the Sith variety, but something about consuming this officers father? Ah, it clicked. A Sangnir Highblood, then? She tilted her head at the AI. "I serve no one but myself, and those I've bonded through blood. Though, I meant what Sith do you serve. I suppose I should've been more clear. Unless they are one in the same?"

Not unheard of, given she herself was both Sangnir and Sith. A coy grin formed as she stared down at her fellow, her golden eyes seeming to flash with some unspoken mischief. "Shall I get revenge for you? Pull you and yours into my coven?"

Errix Feh'room

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom