Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Blood Guard Combat Armor Mk. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Mark I of the Blood Guard Armor
    zZlKtuO.png

• Image Source: Click
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Sith-Imperial Corps of Engineers
  • Affiliation: The Blackblade Guard | The Blood Guard, Closed Market
  • Model: Blood Guard Combat Armor Mk. I
  • Modularity: Yes
    Space Trooper modifications are possible
  • Camouflage coating for different environments
  • Jet/Jump packs can be mounted on the backplate
  • Wrist launchers can be mounted
  • Shoulder launchers can be mounted
  • Boots can be replaced

[*]Production: Limited
[*]Material:
  • Reinforced ​Betaplast weaved with titanium
  • Duranium vambraces and greaves
  • Anti-EMP/Ion liner in the armor
  • Armorweave bodyglove and optional kama
  • Thermal gel liner
  • Various Powersuit Components
  • Heat shielding
  • Sonic Dampeners

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose Combat-Rated Powersuit
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances:
    Blasters: Very High
  • Kinetic: Very High
  • Lightsabers: Low
  • Anti-EMP/Ion: Very High
  • Environmental: High
  • Sonic: High

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Armor
    Power Armor Liner, Thermal Gel
  • Temperature Regulator, Climate Control
  • Hermetically Sealed, Sealing Foam
  • Electronically Sealed
  • Integrated Defibrillator, External Bacta and Kolto Injection Ports - Retractable Cover
  • Power Pack
  • Sensor/Camouflage Coating
  • Pervasive Shock Absorbers

[*]Helmet

[*]Back Plate
  • N/A

[*]Hands/Wrists

[*]Shoulders
  • Retractable Shoulder Weapon Mounting

[*]Boots

[*]Combat Harness

STRENGTHS
  • Extremely Resilient: One of the most important tasks of the Shadow Hand was ensuring the survivability of the new Blood Guard on the battlefield. A strong, healthy soldier with good and reliable technology at his beckon call was a tenacious one. The first iteration of the Mk. I armor is packed with everything a soldier needs to not only survive but thrive on the battlefield, having been distinctly based off similar designs used in both the Blackblade Guard and the Crownguard.
  • Highly Versatile: One important design of the new armor was that it was usable in virtually every single environment, one might find themselves in in all the galaxy. This armor was usable in all save for the most inhospitable zones known to civilization.The armor can be camouflaged to better blend into the environment around the guardsman.
  • Electronically Sealed: To prevent the armor from being unlawfully scavenged off of battlefields, it employed a feature introduced in later Blackblade Guard armors to excellent effect. Once the guardsman has suited up the armor is electronically sealed. This is accomplished via specially trained officers known as Quartermasters, who alone hold the technology required to both unlock and lock the soldiers armor inside specially crafted cybernetics. The Shadow Hand has instilled in them a sense of self-maintenance inside the force, with each soldier owning their own suit of armor and charged with its upkeep. Each individual suit of armor is biometrically linked to one Blackblade at a time, and cannot be interchangeably worn.
WEAKNESSES
  • Joint Weak Points: While most of the armor is adequately layered with formidable protection, the joints of the arms and legs are lax on armor plating. This was done to achieve considerable mobility in athletic situations, and to achieve full articulation when bending, kneeling, jumping, running, and more so as to not limit the soldier..
  • Lightsabers: There's not much that can stand up to the omnidirectional cutting edge of a lightsaber and the Mk. I has none of those resistant materials like beskar, phrik, impervium, etc. When faced up against a Jedi or any other lightsaber-wielding Force User, is their numbers, training and fighting skill or that they're in possession of anti-Jedi weaponry.
DESCRIPTION

The Blackblade Guard.

One of the galaxies most infamous and elite fighting forces. They earned a reputation far and wide as a force so formidable, so deadly they could fight Jedi and Mandalorians on an equal level and butcher them in turn. In recent years the legions size fluctuated its methods continuing to change as time has passed. After the formation of the Sith Empire that saw the House Zambrano installed as the reigning Sith dynasty it saw the legion once again change and grow in size. The Shadow Hand created a new force handpicked one out of every hundred Blackblade were eligible, so only the best could be chosen. This new force was an army of forty thousand that filled out their own specialized group, a force of forty thousand that would act as his own custodia division, his Blood Guard. They sequestered themselves aboard his own personal flagship the Goliath II. Wherever the Shadow Hand went the Blood Guard and their signature armor went, they stood ready to defend his inner sanctum to the death.

I really love this, but i did notice this. If you're like me and HATE seeing mistakes like this after it gets approved then you may want to change it here.

Darth Prazutis said:
Electronically Sealed Integrated Defibrillator, External Bacta and Kolto Injection Ports - Retractable Cover Power Pack Sensor/Camouflage
Just have an extra bullet, unless something is supposed to be there?

Still, an awesome sub!

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom