Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An interesting venture but one that was taken with splendor as a white cane with golden stripe on each side was passed to the once more billionaire. Thin green fingers adjusted his tie carefully before kissing him softly. Hugging her close Anton nodded before releasing and making his way out of the mansion and reading over his Datapad. An invitation to Nar Kreeta to go look over the slave farms of [member="Crix Meriet"] a man he'd met semi-recently but they'd gotten along well. Since Crix was kind enough to come to his facilities he'd return the favor and go see what this business man's profit was.

Having only heard rumors and whispers of what it was only excited him. His father had some crazy rumors going around about him that he'd enjoyed. The craziest he could remember is that he was a pawn for the new sith emperor and was working with him to enslave multiple planets. They had both had a few laughs about that, but now he'd be laughing with Crix instead of dad. Personally Anton was rather happy with the change, his father's absence had made him stronger and he didn't know if he wanted him to come back or not at this point. Nevertheless he made his way with Reverie to their personal ship. A luxury fighter sized ship capable of jumping too and fro with little room wasted. Reverie piloted while he sat in the back looking over a bottle of Biituian wine, this was going to be quite the interesting journey.

Crix was in a rare happy mood, nothing could upset him today. Even Nima had been given a free pass when she had interrupted his morning cuddles with Toby, usually he'd have beaten her to within an inch of consciousness but to her shock he had given her the day off. Then he and Toby had relaxed poolside crix cuddled against Toby and read to him while his 'slave' rubbed gentle circles into crix's hip and back. They had lazed like that for a few hours. It had been blissful. Then Toby and crix had been served some lunch before word came that [member="Anton Nadramie"] had landed and was onroute.

"Take Toby to the pavilion and ensure everything is ready for our guest I want things poised to pamper him" He instructed Thumbing over Toby's hand "Go get comfortable T, My darling" Crix had a feeling that Toby would do anything but, Toby was not good at letting himself be pampered when they had guests. Crix did hold out hope that Toby would at least accept a little comfort.

Then Crix had stood up to go and greet Anton. Nar kreeta being a desert planet was remarkably hot and to this end crix had forgone his usual ensemble of heavy suit fabrics in favour of a loose fitting white shirt, rolled linen pants and little else besides. Anton was met by Crix and two servants bearing parasols. Crix had sent a luxury hover limo to greet Anton. It was his intention to spoil Anton in the hopes that a doted upon Anton would be generous with his wallet.

The speeder pulled up and one of the slaves moved forward to open his door Crix padded forward to shake Anton's hand "It's good to see you again Mr. Nadramie , Welcome to Nar kreeta it promises to be a hot day but I am confident my staff will make us more than comfortable"

Ah the desert, how lovely but not as much to the inexperienced. He'd been in one once but that was very long ago and he'd forgotten a few of the tricks but his favorite was well remembered. Dress lightly, the pants he couldn't do much with so he still wore his lovely white slacks, and his jacket was bleached as well to avoid any heat absorption. The choice of shirt was minimal as it was just a finely woven undershirt that was loose enough to still chill. His hair was tied back to air his neck a bit and when it came to Reverie he had planned for her to wear less but he decided a bit more than originally planned. Wearing a leotard with an open back and a shawl of mesh of light blue to compliment the the strange combination of colors.

Shaking Crix's hand firmly and happily he smiled at their reunion and chuckled a bit at the greeting before responding with, "Oh it's a treasure to see you again mister Meriet! If you're staff is as talented as your representatives are beautiful I have no doubt in my mind that any amount of heat could drag this meeting low. I say that limousine was stupendous, I'll need to find the name of that one so I can get some of my own. I've only got a basic limousine since I'm still in the process of expanding." Anton followed Crix inside very excited for whatever pleasures this truly enlightened man had in store for him. It was nice being around someone who understood that the pleasures of the flesh were on of the most important we had.

[member="Crix Meriet"]

Crix looked over [member="Anton Nadramie"] and his Lady companion. Crix seemed to recall her from their first meeting but he couldn't remember whether she was a simple slave, somthing higher or a mix of both. Crix knew as well as any the pain of having one you loved and cared for looked down on. He smiled at the pair casting an eye over the pair. They were both well dressed the female 'possible slave' looking radiant in multiple colours. He smiled in return to Anton reveling in the flattery being laid upon him. Crix loved being flattered.

He nodded at the praised laid upon his representatives, he carefully hand picked the slaves who formed his public face of his enterprise. He chuckled at the mention of the Limousine "It was an old one of my fathers that I had completely remodeled I'm afraid you won't be able to get one just like it ... " Crix had had everyone who had a role in restoration 'incapacitated' they would never work again. A small price to pay for Crix's Prestige. "Anyway I have all my stock prepared for your consideration, Follow me" He swept his hand to gesture to his house as he led through the entrance hall of the house and out back to a litter which would carry them down to the slave yard where a pavilion awaited Crix and his guests.

The litter took them down through Crix's desert garden a man-made oasis reliant on the labour of hundreds and gallons of imported water but it was worth it for the show of power it allowed it was more than worth it.

"Mr. Nadramie I have my entire stock on show for you and they are all up for sale, The Cream of the crop with regard to domestic service will be waiting on us directly then the remainder, the combat , labour and pleasure slaves will be paraded through the yard for your consideration you see one you like feel free to call them closer ... they are at your command.

Crix had ordered a plush pavillion be erected long vibrant silk strung over a scaffold to create a shade from the sun and the risk of sand storms whilst mountains of plump cushions were scattered over Loungers on the rugs that had been laid to protect the pair against the hot desert sand. Crix gestured for Anton to take a seat as a slave moved over to offer him and his companion a drink. Crix sighed as he saw Toby kneeling on a cushion by Crix's lounger. Crix moved over gentle tilting Toby's head up and stroking his cheek. "This isn't necessary beloved, you are allowed to let yourself be pampered" He had hoped that putting Toby in new clothes would convince him to play the role of wealthy playboy but Toby just smiled softly and patted the lounger. Crix smiled back sympathetically "I love you" however Crix knew no amount of talk would change Toby's mind so crix just sat down and let Toby adjust his position and rub his calfs and feet. Toby knew just what Crix needed and Crix would make sure Toby was properly rewarded once business was concluded.

As he sat back Crix picked up a martini from the offered tray "Now Mr. Nadramie what would you like to see first?"

Anton sighed happily as he sat down and listened to Crix list off the categories. Combat, labor, pleasure, remainder. A good line up and one he would be very happy to sample through. Looking back to Reverie he shot her a smirk and curt nod. Then he looked back to Crix and smiled at the affectionate relationship between him and Toby. Envying the two's relationship he bit back a grimace and instead decided to feel joy for them. A slave relationship where the master cared about them or their feelings, how romantic.

"Well Crix you are far too kind, I'm mostly interested in pleasure slaves at the moment to keep my clients occupied. Though I could really use some more professional body guards for myself. Why not start with them? I do hope you wont hold back you did mention that the entire stock will be on display." He thought for a moment on what would make a good protective slave, morals and ideals would be consider- nah. They wouldn't be considered what mattered was slave implants, at least some willingness that he would have to instill, and of course intimidation. If a slave could scare Anton was one thing but if he could scare some of the more equipped customers it would be a priceless purchase.

"Now you've gotten me all curious, I hope you don't mind this but I'd love to ask about your little empire you've formed. Slaves are risky business with all those paradigms of justice out there that claim slavery in any shape or form is more evil than a sithspawn human butchering his own family. I've had Reverie here since I was just a child and even after I wrote a declaration of freeing the Biituains from my service she and many others stayed."

[member="Crix Meriet"]

Crix adored Toby. The dark haired man was not truly a slave, even Toby knew that when they were alone Toby was more than contented to let Crix pamper him but of course when they had company Toby usually reverted to slavery. Crix could tell it scared Toby alittle to be treated like anything more when strangers were around, so as much as it hut him crix suffered Toby to reduce himself to a slave. He was pleased to see Anton smile down at Toby who smiled back, then the slave had focused back on his hands as they rubbed over Crix's legs.

"I like to ensure my guests and customers feel utterly pampered my good man " Crix smiled back "Pleasure slaves it is " He whistled and ordered his gaurds to bring forth the pleasure slaves first. They formed lines , groups of women then groups of men, human first growing progressively less human like as they proceeded backward. Then the first line came forward and knelt before the group "Mr. Nadramie The slaves will come forward if any take your fancy point them out and they will demonstrate or I can tell you about them , all my pleasure slaves are trained in massage and spa treatment as well as ... more nocturnal pursuits" Then Crix had glared at Anton he was about to grumble and take offence when Toby preseed a little deeper into his skin and smiled up at him. Crix smiled back and sighed "Ofcourse all the stock on display here is for sale" Of course Toby wasn't part of the stock and Crix would not respond well if Anton tried to buy him.

He chuckled at Anton's next question "I maintain it with difficulty " He laughed "I have a number of friends who look after me and I stick to the areas of the galaxy where the righteous fear to tread" He turned to watch Anton directly "I also find I'm quite good at telling people what they want to hear" He looked down to Toby when Anton talked of his declarations of freedom "I doubt many would stay if I were to free them but I hope Toby would stay" Toby gazed up at him then shuffled up to plaster kisses over Crix's hands as if to profess his love. Then it was back to massaging Crix the distant slave again.

"Now let's see if anyone appeals to you "

[member="Anton Nadramie"]

As they lined up he chuckled a little, they were definitely well kept. No market stand would put the bruised fruit on the stand where it was visible, surely some of these had been abused more so than others but that didn't bother them. He was simply looking for some that would obey him and be grateful of their position. The main checks on his list were Zeltrons, Twi'leks, and Togrutas were a favorite of most people. Warmer colors preferred but cooler colors could balance the palette. Perhaps a Mirialan, but the skin tone being so close to Biituain might cause some problems. No matter, he was going to get his due.

"Very very nice, tell me about that Zeltron in the front. The one with the purple hair not black." Then he pointed to a Twi'lek, pale blue in skin, and motioned for her to come to him. She was thin enough to please most but looked as if her thighs would provide succor to those who didn't prefer twigs. A good balance. "Also tell me, would you recommend that Human on the end with the freckles or the Togruta behind her?"

[member="Crix Meriet"]

Crix nodded As the Twilek rose up to go to anton, she sat on the man's lap a handle settling on his chest and another on the back of his neck. "ah yes Lola, she was sold to me by a hutt a few years ago" He could still remember it, Crix hated hutts filthy slug creatures and this particular one had eyeballed Toby no end, no doubt to work in a mine "She is more refined now of course, Fully trained and notably skilled at charming men and women. She is one of my more expensive slaves but well worth the money" Then he turned to discuss the blue Twi'lek "Zora is a newer, younger slave and has yet to gain lolas skill and experience however she does show a lot of potential, I would normally ask for 750 credits for her and 1,500 for Lola"

Anton's secound question made crix chuckle "Now sir that is hardly a fair question, I recommend them both" He smiled and settled back becoming Toby to join him so crix could pet him. "However ..." he began "Which one will serve your purposes best depends upon what you want from her, Anna the human would be best if you want a gentle slave who will relax your guests and make them docile, one who would serve them by helping them out of their jackets and rubbing their shoulders till they are sleepy" the he tipped his head "Tiganna the Togruta is far racier she will be better if you want to excite and distract your customers, teasing touches and inappropriate glances ... she is quite the artful flirter" Crix settled back rubbing circles into Toby's tummy.

"Might I suggest a few men too?" He added in conclusion.

[member="Anton Nadramie"]

Anton looked over the girl resting on him running the back of his hand over her cheek and down her neck. Her throat was lovely, the life was quite visible that ran through there and that pleased him. As he weighed her upper assets he listened carefully to Crix and made eye contact as to not offend. Though of course Crix was a man with needs so if the little Twi'lek demanded some more attention he'd be quick to give her some more. Now resting his hand on her hip he squeezed firmly before nodding.

"It's admirable how well versed you are with each slave. That's quite the memory you have, it makes this whole business honorable. I've only kept Reverie for myself and forgotten many of the other's names. Though they've all left, save for Reverie. She's a prime example of a true-sentient. She understands her place in this universe and she remains happy. There will always be kings, and their servants."

He continued to molest the girl on him moving to her legs now. Reverie looked on, sometimes standing on her toes to try to get a better view. Touches of jealousy, and frustration rose, but it seemed to be doing more good to her nerves than bad from the blush on her face. Anton took out his clip and placed down five thousand credits for the mentioned lot. The only one still needing approval was the one in his lap, she was good on the eyes but her acceptance hinged on if she left or not.

"I have a desire to hold those that wish to be slaves for this reason, not only does it help legally but it's a better notion for them to live by. Less chances of them usurping power, or trying to hmhm. As far as your males go yes I'll be specifically wanting two. Brutes preferred, though I'll take an intelligent one if he too holds the mantle of willingness. I'm sure there's at least one that sees the grass greener on the other side. Most sentients will have those that do."

[member="Crix Meriet"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom