Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blog Image Linking

Short Description: Blog Image Linking glitch
Browser: Chrome Version 38.0.2125.101 m
Severity: All my profiles
Description:
I had started a blog to display my photoshop work with ribbons for SJO and the Mandos. I've been placing the images under spoilers. SJO blog entry has no issues. I noticed an issue when trying to link the last 5 ribbons for the mandos. In the Draft box when making the post, the images appear fine. I was adding them un the correct manner - using the Images button. But when published, the entry displays them as the links. Attempts to fix this has resulted in the same problem occurring. I have tried saving them as JPG, but the same thing occurs. Also tried loading the JPGs to another image hhost with the same result.
Screenshots: [Link]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Anija Ordo"]
There's a little on/off button on the top left of the posting box options, try clicking it and then manually adding the images. This turns off WYSIWYG and displays everything in raw BBC/PHP format. You can then add the images with the [ img ] code. Save the blog post with WYSIWYG off. That usually fixes issues like these, at least for me. Alternatively, you may try turning back on WYSIWYG, opening the images in individual tabs in your browser, then manually dragging them from one tab and into the location you want them to display in the post box. I would not advise trying both of these methods at the same time considering the issue might be affecting the latter.
Hope that helps some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom