Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Blink Of An Eye

Gr2AmuH.png

Objective: Nap
Tags: Onrai Onrai
div-orange.png
The sun was finally packing in for the night, it's work was more than done for the day as another natural occurrence took over. The same could be said for Silas, who was tiredly walking back from some endurance training with Master Kahlil. Even though his mind was riddled with doubt, he still managed to put his all into training. In ways, it helped him take his mind off things for a short time before it returned back to the normality of him overthinking it. That's why he always tried to keep himself busy, he simply didn't want to feel shame throughout the day.

Upon his master giving him permission to go, he let out a loud yawn and walked himself back to his room for the night. At the same time, he wiped himself down with a dry towel of any sweat that was shining on his face or body. If you weren't by the end of Master Kahlil's lessons, you simply weren't doing it right. He made sure to get the most out of you in one lesson but knew how far he could push him. It was very effective, and that's something he couldn't about. The only downside was how exhausted you were, you couldn't do anything else other than go to bed and fall asleep straight away.

The padawan entered the sleeping area and didn't hesitate to fall face first on the comfy bedding. He couldn't be bothered to unchange or freshen up, all he wanted was to nap and get back some of his energy. Within a blink of an eye, he did just that, seemingly out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Minutes, maybe hours went by in the darkness. Up until he felt something brush against his face. At first, he groaned and didn't open them, his hand reaching for the bed covers to pull over him. Instead, he felt something bristle between his fingers and the sound of something swishing in the wind. Hesitantly, his blue eyes finally crept open to see a perfect blue sky above, as well as a dense row of wheat that seemingly went on forever. Silas looked confused in a sleepy daze, his head rotating to try and figure out where he was. Where in the universe was he? this certainly didn't look like the urban jungle known as corcuscant.

Silas pulled himself to his feet and lightly stretched off as he curiously gazed at his surroundings "Hello?!" he shouted loudly, hopelessly trying to catch the attention of anyone nearby. Without a single clue, he began to walk straight forwards on heavy and tired legs.

This must of been some super realistic dream or something...

Rustling came through the fields of grain, surrounding him on all sides yet seemingly remaining constantly out of reach, as though to toy with his nerves. It was as though a wildcat were stalking him through the wheat, some unfathomably ruthless creature that had inclinations for what to do with him as yet unrealized. Eventually he would come to something within the wheatfield, a pathway that seemed to go only one way - the other way led to a dead end. Eventual travel down the pathway led to a roughly circular clearing. There the sense of something watching him soon grew even stronger as whatever it was finally made itself known.

"Hello, Silas."

Shadow poured from around him, flowing together into the form that Onrai had taken of herself, milky white eyes and shadowed feminine body still for the most part plain and visible. "You were brought to this world for a reason, and that is to learn what it is you wish to know. I, Onrai, Queen of the Stars and goddess of this galaxy, offer this to you in exchange for your supplication." This opportunity was something only once in a lifetime - she could hardly afford to bungle it.

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

All around him rustling was apparant, forcing him to stop and look around him in anticipation for some kind of monster to come out and wake him up from his nightmare. Silas instivily reached for his pocket in search for his trusty lightsaber, but instead he found nothing. In all the dreams the sword was always there, now there was just air and nothing else. Sighing, he chose plan b. Run.

Bursting through the wheat he ran as fast as his legs could take him, breaking through an everlasting sea of wheat fields that seemingly went on forever. Eventually, he stumbled into a clearling and stopped once more on a pathway. Looking back he didn't hear anymore rustling and decided to curiously follow the path. There didn't seem to be any civilation in site, nor anything to suggest he was actually living this out in reailty. Even so, he wanted to see what this dream had planned for him.

The padawan soon found himself walking into a circular space, one that instantly gave him bad vibes as soon as he reached the middle. Something was watching him, and it didn't take long for the entity to reveal itself. Silas looked startled at first, and even shot back a few steps in reflection. Although, his face soon turned into a frown as he looked to the woman and shook his head

"Onrai..."

Her appearance was the thing that made him realise that this wasn't any regular nightmare, this was reality "You knew I'd be wanting to know more all this time didn't you?" he questioned with a tilt of his head, looking up to the sky with one eye closed "Where in the universe am I?"

In truth, Silas did wabnt to know more. Onrai was probably one of the few people in the galaxy that could get him answers, he just needed to be extremely catious. He didn't want to do something he couldn't get out of here.

"Your mind betrays you. An open mind is like a fortress with its gate wide open, endless streams of people rushing from within." She said to him, before motioning to the wheat fields. "You're on an agricultural planet in the Unknown Regions, a world called Ool. And while mortals were the ones that named it, I'd prefer not changing the world's name unnecessarily. Now you have things you wish to know from me, and I will answer them - in exchange for your devotion." She said, a barely visible smile forming on her face.

This was a perfect opportunity, and she would never give such a thing up.

"Ool?" he said in confusion as he looked all around him "Wait, that's Maw territory! how did you get me here?" he asked the spiritual woman, even though he wasn't expecting it to be answered. Looking back to Onrai, he seemed to fall silent when she mentioned Silas had something to ask. Sure, she didn't do anything to harm him last time, but that could of been a ruse to trust her into a false hope

"Yes... I do have something on my mind, but how can I really trust you. I sense a bigger goal than me simply just worshipping your "devine" power, so please Onrai be honest" he said back with tired eyes glaring straight at her. Silas hated to admit but Onrai was probably one of the few people that could give him answers, as well as point him in the right direction. Yet, the thing she asked of him was quite intriguing.

"Feth, do you really have any more credible information than the things you have said to me already?"

Onrai Onrai

"I'm a goddess." She said. "Do you really think bringing a mortal halfway across the galaxy is not within my power?" She asked, crossing her arms. "Are you going to actually ask the question you wish to know the answer to, or was this whole thing just another piece of frustration for Val?" She laughed a bit, admittedly appreciating the trouble she had caused the Jedi master. it was more teasing than an actual issue, but still - and though she desired to encourage the Padawan to join her worshippers, she still needed to persuade him to do so.

"Of course I do, but for that, you will need to prepare for a dangerous journey. A journey into a place where there are no physical threats but many mental ones. Cast away the burdens of reality and accept that which should not be, and the knowledge you seek shall be yours."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom