Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blessed are we who covet nature's bounty. [Completed]

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
"Kandosii!" Bree smiled brightly, then picked up her buy'ce off the table top and waited for the Cuir Rekr to pay the bill for the two spiced cafs.

When they went outside most of the stalls in the marketplace had been taken down already as was the Tor Farm's one. With a festival on tap for the evening hours, the square needed to be cleared and set up for the following event, which would have music and the like. Briika usually didn't attend choosing rather to go home, draw a hot bath, light some candles, pour herself a nice glass of Mandalorian wine, and read a good book while soaking in her deep tub and listening to nature's symphony outside the fresher window. That was her type of TGIF night. Course who said it had to be without company… but that was neither here nor there right now.

"My speeder truck is parked on the side of the building," the blonde medic nodded to Vilaz, then lead the way to the parked vehicle. The stall had been broken down and was stored in the cargo bed of the truck. "Do you have a bag we need to pick up somewhere for your stay before leaving the city?" she asked before jumping up into the cab behind the steering wheel.

"The homestead is just outside of Keldabe to the northwest a bit on a bluff above the Kelita River. We use pumped water from the river for irrigation. It's quite nice, well at least I think so. I hope you do too," Bree smiled, then started up the truck and took off through the capital city of Mandalore, which was a mix match of old and newer buildings; more new ones now after the last attack.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

How much he enjoyed that beautiful and warm smile of hers. He could wake up everyday and just see that smile and those azure orbs when he opened his eyelids. The couple then went outside of the cantina once he paid the bill for the two spiced cafs and left a handsome tip for the waitress. Outside all of the stalls and vendors were closing down shop and taken down since there was to be a festival later on in the evening which would have music, dancing, games, and everything you could find in a Mandalorian country festival. Concord Dawn had similar festivals like the one here right now, but there weren't that many of them due to outlaws, criminals, and gangsters. Maybe he could take Bree to the ones of his homeworld whenever they had time.

The Cuir Rekr followed the blonde to the other side of the building which awaited her truck. Now he liked a lot that from the battle medic. He was finding out that the two ha a lot of common with each other. "That's a nice truck you got there, Bree," Vilaz said to the woman, admiring the vehicle. "Nah, you don't have to worry about getting my bag. I'll have someone drop it off for me, if you're okay with it."

The then blonde began to tell Vilaz about her homestead and where it could be found. The Munin smiled at the Tor when she said that she hoped that he'll like her homestead, "If you think so, then I think so. I'm sure I'll like it." The truck started and just like that they took off through the capital of Mandalore. He could see many new buildings that replaced the old ones that were destroyed when the Deathwatch attacked, and it was a time when he joined them in hopes of rebuilding the Mandalorians. Trying to take his mind off from those times, Vila looked at her with a smile and asked, "So do you like trucks? Or nah?"

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

"Nope, works for me, Vilaz. Just let me know before they come out so I don't shoot em," the blonde medic responded to the bag issue with an easy going smile and a light chuckle, then added appreciatively. "And vor'e. I rather like it myself."

The exterior of the speeder truck was painted autumn bronze and the interior of the king cab was cocoa/dune with leather captain chairs in the front and bench buckets in the back; the middle being for a smaller person and/or a pull down armrest with nice drink cup holders and a plugin charger for data pads. The color blended well with the environment and looked cleaner even when dirty, which living out in a rural area it did.

"You'll find I'm a practical person in general," Bree glanced over at the Cuir Rekr as she drove and winked. "A truck allows me to haul people, critters, and things with ease. I used to have a landspeeder my sister in law heavily modified and cruised at incredible speeds on the straightaways, but in reality it just didn't work for me out here driving along in the rural areas. Plus with ade, nayc. I offer country doc services so I make house calls when needed. Not every Mando'ad has the luxury of being near a major medical facility like the one here in Keldabe, or even the Fett Memorial Hospital on your homeworld," she nodded with another smile because the golden blonde was feeling happy and giddy.

Just before they got to the newly rebuilt bridge that went over the expanse of the Kelita River to the west that served almost like a moat around the high hilled capital city of Mandalore, Briika turned off on a road that took them down onto a good sized lower bluff that definitely looked like it was well-cultivated.

"Well this is my home sweet home, and yours for when you visit our fair planet," Bree smiled warmly.

After driving further into the homestead proper itself, she pulled into a circular driveway with the main farm house in the front and other outbuildings nearby towards the back.

"Out here in the valley, we have grass roofs, partly for camouflage and also it is a great insulator. You'll find the house is a pretty steady temperature even when it's hot or cool outside."

When the golden blonde got out of the truck, a large canine came running to great her, tail wagging, then it growled at the Wolf rather menacing like.

"Atin, no… This is my friend," Bree said matter of fact, then the dog relented and sat next to his master's feet though still keeping a weary eye on the new person.

"This is our family pet, well was Mesh's first actually, and guard dog as you can see. Once you two get to know each other, I'm sure you'll be best friends for life."

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

"Alright, Bree. I'll make sure to tell you before you pull that trigger," the Mandalorian said and chuckled with her at the mention of shooting someone trespassing on her lawn. He didn't doubt that Bree would actually do such a thing, and not to mention her deadly accuracy with a rifle. He wondered if the medic's aim was as deadly when using a crossbow. Now he would really love that from Bree.

When Bree spoke once again, he glanced at her and saw her winking at him. This caused him to blush and smile after being winked at from the woman he was having a huge interest in. The Munin listens as Bree spoke about how she only liked and used trucks due to the vehicles able to haul and carry people, animals, and objects with a heavy mass. The Cuir Rekr liked that about trucks as well, but he would always prefer a truck over a landspeeder; however, the only vehicles he'd prefer and choose over a truck were either his swoopa bike or his motorcycle. Yes, he was quite the biker which was something he picked up on Concord Dawn at an early age. And being a biker also made him pick up some other habits such as smoking, causing trouble, and just being a jerk to almost everyone, but those habits were long gone and dead. He was nicer to people, he quit smoking since it affected him whenever he did long, physical work, and instead of causing trouble he went after those that did and gave those a reasonable punishment for what they did. He had evolved quite a lot, and now he was in a new phase of his evolution as he was having feelings for Bree.

Vilaz's eyes were in awe as he observed the landscape in which Bree lived in. The scenario was lovely and beautiful as Bree. His house on Concord Dawn was in a nice scenario, but Bree's was by far more gorgeous than his.

They then arrived as the speeder truck came to a complete halt and its engine turned off. The couple got out of the vehicle and they were greeted by a canine. Well, Bree was given a warm welcome and Vilaz only got a menacing growl. The golden battle medic then ordered the dog to stop its growling which obeyed; however, it still have a weary eye to the Akaan. Knowing that Atin was the family's pet and the guard dog of the homestead, the Alor crouched down and reached out to pet the dog and hoped that Atin wouldn't bite.

"Your home looks gorgeous, Bree. I really love it," the Munin said to the Tor and smiled at her.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Briika could see it in the Akaan's eyes he liked her place, and that made her feel good. Especially if things worked out and Vilaz visited more often, she wanted him to feel at home there in her home.

"Vor'e!"

The golden blonde patted the canine on top of his head and gave him a good scratch behind his ear. "It's okay, silly… Vilaz is a nice man," Bree encouraged the older, yet very active dog with another wink to the rugged Concordian, then slowly Atin moved his paws a few steps forward towards Munin's outstretched hand as he crouched down, giving it a good sniff or three with it's nose before a single lick.

"See... you guys are buds now. He didn't even nip you," she smiled, then walked over to the side door of the main farm house and let them in. "I need to check on dinner. You wanna come in for a sec, then you can give me a hand with the afternoon chores?"

When Tor lead them inside, they first walked into a small utility room, where there were hooks and racks along with a bench. It was a typical mud room. Through there, after wiping her heavy boots off well on the matt, was the main room, which included the kitchen, dining area, a fireplace with a sitting area. Down at the end of the long hallway was a visible staircase that went upstairs to where the bedrooms and fresher were located.

"This should take but a minute… I'm slow cooking a nerf roast with the fix ins Hopefully it will be real tender and basically fall apart by the time we eat it. Made fresh bread to go with it this morning before going into the market," Bree smiled sweetly, then went behind the kitchen island and opened up the lid on the crockpot, letting out the delicious aroma while she basted the meat.

"Yep, it's coming along nicely…. I'm glad you were able to stay, Vilaz," she mentioned, gazing over to the man, taking in those dreamy sapphire eyes of his; unconsciously tucking some hair behind her ear again.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

The Munin successfully got the affection of a family member of Bree's which was the canine of the family as Atin licked Vilaz's hand after giving it a few sniffs. In return, Vilaz patted the top of the dog's head before standing up from his crouched position and followed Bree into the interior of her house. "F'sure, Bree. I can't wait to see the inside of your house. And whatever chores you have I'll be more than happy to help you out with whatever chores you got." They had three days to spend time with each other and get to know one another and the Alor wanted to spend every minute for the next seventy-two hours with the gorgeous blonde, and by helping her with the chores around the homestead they'd be able to have more time to themselves.

The first room that they came to was a mud room so that way they wouldn't bring any dirt or mud into the house. He wiped and cleaned his boots and right after the couple did that, they came into the main room of the house which was the kitchen, the dining area, and the living room with a fireplace. The Akaan looked around and really admired the design of the main room. His house had a similar design theme as the one he was in right now. But what part did he liked more of the homestead? The inside, or the outside? He was leaning towards the latter right now, but that could change. "Wow, the inside looks great, Bree. It looks amazing. I've always loved this kind of design," Vilaz said and gave another compliment to Bree about her house.

The Cuir Rekr followed the woman into the kitchen of the house and began to explore around it without interfering with the beautiful battle medic. He could smell the aroma of the meat Bree was slow cooking as she opened to the lid and checked the status on it. Very soon he was about to get another round of Bree's cooking which would delight his taste buds just like the peach pie did at the cantina in market place of Keldabe. Vilaz turned to look at the woman as she commented on her being glad that he came over and stayed with her for a short amount of time. Their eyes met once again and the Akaan saw Bree tucking strands of hair behind her ear. He then smiled at her and said, "Me too, Bree. I'm glad that you invited me to your house."

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

After a few moments of just gazing into each others eyes, Briika finally realized she still had the slow cooker lid in her hand. The golden blonde replaced it quickly enough, then walked around the end of the island so they could go back through the mud room outside.

"I really appreciate your help with the chores. Normally the farmhands catch it, but I gave them the evening off to attend the festival in town," Bree smiled over her shoulder at the Cuir Rekr. "And the morning too… I'm sure they won't be in any shape with the chug-a-lug contest they're having," she chuckled knowingly remembering the last one held. "I wonder if your clansmen with you will be casualties as well?"

Atin tagged along with the two as the walked the property, though trailed a ways behind them like a good bodyguard would. The canine was very loyal, if not possessive too of his master.

"So I understand you're a farmer as well… What do you have at your homestead on Concord Dawn?"

It took the Mandalorian couple about an hour working side by side filling the feeding troughs with grain and delivering fresh alfalfa hay to the various animals i.e. cattle, pigs, sheep, a dairy cow, and chickens before the live stock was tucked in for the night. Briika was sure loving the company and help… a girl could get used to this again especially sharing it with the rugged Corcordian.

"I have to go check on the irrigation pump down by the river… Do you want to eat first, then take a walk down there or just get it out of the way, hmm?"

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

It was as if time had suddenly stopped when the two Mandalorians gazed at each other through their eyes. While it was a few moments, it felt like an hour to the Akaan. Their gazing stopped after Bree noticed that she still had the lid to the slow cooker in her hand and put back the lid to the cooking machine. "Oh, you're welcome, Bree," Vilaz said to the golden blonde as they were heading back to the mud room, "I typically help out whenever I'm at anyone's house." What he said was very true, and he was helping Bree to impress her further more and the fact that farm work can be painful for just one person "Hmm, maybe the boys will just by me knowing them, but all I know is that I better be up ready in the morning if there are chores."

The Mandalorian couple then went out to feed the livestock of the homestead which took about an hour to finish. Not it was a hard task to do, but there were a lot of farm animals to feed before they could all go to sleep. "Oh, yeah, I do farming back at my place. I grow berries and fruit, wheat, veggies, and corn. I also raise livestock, too," the Cuir Rekr said to the beautiful blonde in between feeding the animals of the homestead.

They were then done with that chore and a new one was ready for the two of them which was checking the irrigation pump. The battle medic have the Alir two options: knock it out right now, or eat and come back to it. "Hmm, let's go knock it out so that way we don't have to worry about it later and rush while we're eating." A smart decision the Alor thought to himself. "So what made you choose the life of a farmer, Bree," Vilaz asked with a smile as they began walking down to the river where the irrigation pump was located.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

"Ahh… So do you get offers to stay at other people's homes often? A man with manners is always a plus," Bree teased lightly. "Well I do look forward to seeing your homestead sometime hopefully sooner than later. I'm very intrigued now how Concord Dawn vhette do it."

Briika grabbed a took box from the workshop just off the garage before they took off down a dirt path that led towards the river below. As they strolled along together, the two farmers would pass by the edge of healthy looking, tall corn stalks.

"I grew up on a small farm in Enceri. Ner buire taught me to be self sufficient even though I have a skill. It is just who I am I guess. I love working the land. It can be a hard life, but I never back down from challenges. Plus, the rewards outweigh the hardships by far," she nodded.

The irrigation pump was housed in a wide barrel sunk in a small eddy off the river's edge. Briika set down the tool box, then kneeled down on the ground and reached into the barrel to clean out any debris that had gotten in there.

"Will you hand me a hydrospanner, please? I have to backwash the pump, then re-prime it," Bree smiled sweetly at the rugged Concordian, then extended her wet hand out to take the tool from Vilaz.

"So how about you? What drew you to farming?"

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

The Munin knew he had good manners which many had thought otherwise. Yes, he was generally calm, content, and kind to his fellow Mandalorians, but whenever someone decided to step on his toes, then that's when one would experience his ugly side which was rough, merciless, and full of rage. Luckily, that was a rare thing to be seen from the Cuir Rekr due to his reputation within all of the Clans of Mandalore. Vilaz being a two time contestant for the mantle of Mand'alor, a former Field Marshal, and the very first Wolf of War of the Mandalorians sure sent the message to everyone to never mess around with him.

But the bottom line was that he was sure that his manners would be admired by Bree.

"Well, not really. Usually it's just to stay over for dinner, but I think my manners will get that plus of yours," the Cuir Rekr said with a smile at Bree and then continued, "My doors will always be open for you, Bree. Just give me a holocall and I'll be ready for ya."

Vilaz then listened to the golden blonde as she began to explain why she loved and chose the life of a farmer. Apparently her parents had taught her to be self sufficient and not depend on other parties for any means. She also loved working on the land and never backed down from any challenge at all. Now Vilaz admired and liked that from the beautiful battle medic. "Of course," the Alor said to the Tor as he passed her the hyrdospanner.

He was then asked why he liked to farm. His parents sure didn't teach him to be self sufficient like Bree's parents did, so what drew him to farming? "Well, my parents never did taught me to be self sufficient, but the reason why I chose farming was because I like to do hard working activities and I wanted to provide food to myself and to others." He smiled at Bree when he gave her his explanation of why he was a farmer.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

"Vor'e!" Bree smiled appreciatively at Vilaz as the hydrospanner was placed into the open palm of her hand.

She just needed to loosen then three-way valve in order to back wash the irrigation pump. It wouldn't take long, but needed to be done so it didn't get clogged and impede the flow of water up to her crops and fruit trees. For the farm house and other buildings, they had well water they used.

"Well I'd say teaching yourself sometimes is even a better lesson because it really sticks with you. I was very fortunate to have the stable family setting I did, though it was easy to take things for granted," the golden blonde nodded, then turned the valve the other way and re-primed the pump.

Raising from her kneeling position, Briika stood up and gazed directly into those dreamy blue pools of the rugged Concordian's for a few moments before giving the tool back to the Cuir Rekr; letting her fingers brush his as she did that.

"Seems we are much more inline with our thinking than not… Hard work is good for the soul, and the appetite," she smiled softly at Vilaz just as a breeze off the river caught some stray golden locks and brought them across her face.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

They were done with washing the irrigation pump which meant that they could go in and have more of Bree's delicious cooking, but that would have to wait for a while. As the golden blonde raised herself from her kneeling position, she looked at Vilaz, and the Concordian did as well. They both stares in each other's eyes, and right now the Munin was lost in those azure eyes that belonged to Bree. Not to mention that they were standing real close to each other. The heart of the Wolf of War began to race at a fast pace that was so foreign and new to the man. His hands received the tool from the gorgeous woman and while he received the tool, the Cuir Rekr could feel her fingers brushing his. The Mandalorian took a quiet, yet huge inhale of oxygen after feeling their fingers making contact.

"Yeah, it looks like it," the Alor responded back to the lovely battle medic and smiled at her. A breeze coming from the direction of the river which caught some golden strands of hair from the battle medic's hair and brought them across her face. The Akaan reacted to this by using his free hand and taking the strands of hair which were across Bree's face and tucked them behind her ear.

"There, all better," Vilaz said to the Tor with a smile. Then the Concordian's head began to slowly lean in towards to Bree's face in intent of kissing of her. He was caught up in the moment if one were to ask what was he doing and thinking.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

It happened just like that, well not just like that, but there they were. Staring into each others eyes dreamily, then Vilaz tucked some stray strands of her hair behind her ear… Next thing Briika knew is the rugged Concordian's lips brushed hers in a soft kiss; almost tentative in nature, maybe a test if you will. The golden blonde's hand came up and rested upon the chest plate of the Cuir Rekr's beskar'gam; not to push the man away or stop him, but more so as a romantic gesture.

Briika kissed him back to let him know she wanted it too. A smile graced the medic's face afterwards as azure eyes gazed into sapphire once again.

"Mhm Yes, much better," Bree finally replied, then a few ticks later she added. "We should probably go back, hmm?"

With that said, Briika reached for the Wolf's hand and grabbed the tool box handle with the other, then led them back towards the farm house.

"Like I said before… I'm real glad you decided to stay, Vilaz," she offered with a sideways lopsided smile.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

Vilaz could swear that his heart skipped a beat or two when he and Briika shares their first kiss together, and that was also the first time Vilaz has ever kissed a woman in his life. Vilaz didn't care if those sweet lips of Bree's had touch the lips of two different men. No, he cared what was happening right now and that was him and the golden blonde kissing each other. The feeling felt amazing to the Munin and he wanted more if he was being honest with himself; however, he wouldn't be too greedy so that he wouldn't make Bree feel uncomfortable. Their lips parted from one another and once again their eyes gazed at each other as the couple smiled at one another.

"Well, we can't let our dinner go cold." The Cuir Rekr said to the beautiful battle medic. The Munin grabbed the Tor's hand as she reached out for his, and off they went towards the farm house where they would have a nice, warm, and delicious meal cooked by Bree.

"I'm glad that I'm with you right now," the Concordian said to Bree with a smile, in response when the woman said that she was glad that Vilaz came over with her and spend three days with each other. Three days wasn't enough time for the two of them, but one of these upcoming days will grant them to spend as much "us" time with each other.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Morning of third day…

The night before had been wonderful. The Grill Master, Vilaz's new title, was in charge of dinner and did a fabulous job with the barbecued ribs. The sauce was just right, and the meat fell off the bone it was so tender. Briika of course had made side dishes of slaw and beans served with fresh cornbread and homespun honey. The two ate, then watched a beautiful Mandalore sunset while relaxing together side by side sipping their favorite drinks on an old fashion wooden gilder swing that was on the back porch.

It was a clear night with a heavenly starry sky. The couple danced in the romantic moonlight until they got dizzy… Whether that was from too much alcohol, the movement and/or their blossoming feelings for one another, who knew exactly. All that was evident was the Munin and Tor wanted to be together that night; their last night together.

After a very passionate kiss that left them both breathless, the golden blonde took Vilaz's hand and led the rugged Concordian up to her bedroom, the master, as opposed to his, the guest room, and closed the door behind them. What they shared the rest of the night was between them, but it was the most loving anyone could imagine.

A cool, morning breeze came in the open, second story window of the farm house. It tickled the blonde medic's nose and gave Briika goosebumps on the exposed bare skin on her arms the sleeveless nightgown didn't cover. She nestled back deeper into the warmth that was behind her and pulled the man's muscled arm around her front tighter as he held her. It was not quiet sunrise yet so the rooster hadn't given it's official wake up call. That allowed Briika to relish in this amorous moment for a bit longer. She was going to miss him, this, them; the cuddling.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

The best day and night for Vilaz were the second ones. He had grilled dinner for both him and Bree with some help from the golden blonde as she made sides for dinner. He was happy and glad that Bree enjoyed his cooking, and he made a mental note of that so whenever she comes over to his place or whenever he comes to her house he'll have a bountiful of grilled foods just for the two of them. Right after they ate dinner, they cleaned up and then went to he back porch of the homestead, enjoying each other as they drank their personal favorite drinks and the beautiful sunset that everyone in the North Country of Mandalore could see and admire.

The next thing they did after specrating the sunset of Mandalore was just dance, dance, and dance under the alluring moonlight and the dreamy stars above the skies of Mandalore. The couple became dizzy and stopped before they would collapse on the floor. He didn't know what caused the dizziness within him and Bree, but they topped it off with a deep and passionate kiss that left them breathless.

After that kiss which they shared, the beautiful blonde grabbed the Cuir Rekr's hand and the two went to Bree's room which was the master bedroom of the homestead. Behind the closed door the couple cuddled with each other on the bed and as the two cuddled they caressed and kissed one another, and after many minutes of kissing and caressing they fell asleep with Bree in Vilaz's arm.

Morning came, but the sun still hadn't risen, nor did the rooster woke up everyone with its crowing. His shirtless body could feel the cool breeze from the morning him, but that didn't bother him. The Munin could also feel Bree nestling back into him and pulling his arm around her front; this caused Vilaz to hold her tightly in his arms which would unfortunately be loose when the rooster gave out the morning call. But that still hadn't come, and the Alor was going to enjoy these last minutes with her before he went off. Truth be told, he didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay in bed with Bree, however, they both had duties within the Mandalorian community in which they had to answer to and serve.

"I wish that we had more time," the Akaan said to Bree and began to kiss the exposed skin of her upper back which the nightgown didn't cover.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Soft feet rubbed gently against the bigger pair in the bed as warm lips kissed the golden blonde's bare shoulder. It sent chills down Briika's spine and made her want more. She leaned her golden head back and turned her face up to Vilaz's. One could so get used to gazing into those dreamy blue pools of his each and every morning, not to mention the cuddle factor too.

"I know… Me too," Bree smiled softly, then lifted a hand to his scruffy cheek tenderly and pulled him down to meet her lips upon his. And while the medic kissed the rugged Concordian slow and passionately she was able to rotate in his embrace to face him, draping her tone leg over his muscular one. The hand that had been on his face was now snaked around the back of his bare shoulder and she had pressed her shapely body against his well-honed one.

"I will cherish our time spent together, Vilaz, and look forward to more, hopefully sooner than later because the thought of the former makes me very happy," she whispered sweetly as fingertips played lazily with the strands of the Cuir Rekr's long hair at the back.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

Vilaz could feel Bree's soft feet rubbing against his own pair as his lips kissed Bree's bare shoulder. The battle medic then leaned and turned her head, and the couple stared at each other's eyes which brought a smile to Vilaz's face just seeing her pretty eyes and that beautiful face of hers. He wanted this to happen every morning for the rest of his life. Just waking up next to Bree and just start off the day by seeing those alluring azure eyes and her gorgeous face, and cuddle with her. Nothing too much to ask for, now was it?

As the Mandalorian couple gazed at each other, a soft hand that belonged to Bree was lifted and began to caress the Cuir Rekr's scruffy cheek very tenderly, and then the golden blonde pulled down the Concordian so that their lips could meet. The Munin kissed back the golden blonde's lips in that passionate, slow rhythm and the Tor rotated around in the Cuir Rekr's embrace as they kissed, and their bodies faced each other. One of Bree's legs draped itself over one of Vilaz's muscular legs, and that hand that was on his face was now wrapped around his shoulder and then pressed her body against Vilaz's muscular body.

"I'll also treasure this three days of ours, Bree, and I'm sure there will be more of this in the future. Once I'm done with whatever duties I have, I'll be racing over here to spend more time with you," the Alor said to Bree in a soft and sweet whisper. As the woman played with those strands of long hair of his, the Akaan pressed his lips once more on Briika's lips and began to kiss her very passionately and slowly.

One more time before he had to leave her.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

As the slow, romantic kiss turned very passionate, the golden blonde's body melted into her bed companion's, hoping, wishing Vilaz and her had more time to explore what they were developing now. But maybe it was for the best that the rooster crowed when he did, to slow things down. They both had agreed to wait, but it was very hard to when it felt so right and the desire had been awoken once again. At least the Cuir Rekr understood the medic didn't sleep around. Never had, and never would. She'd only ever been with two men, and they both had been her husbands.

Briika rested her forehead against the rugged Concordian's catching her breath with contentment written all over her face, then she smiled at him warmly. "I'll make you some breakfast while you get dressed. Your ride will be here soon," Bree said, then gave him a quick kiss on the lips and slid out of the bed, slipping on a bath robe over her nightgown before leaving Vilaz alone and padding her way downstairs.

The Tor made a fresh pot of strong caf and a couple of breakfast wraps with sausage, eggs, and veggies for him. It was the least she could do for the Munin; to send the Wolf of War off with a full stomach, and hopefully a happy heart as was hers. Briika also packaged some of her uj'alayi to take with him for later. She included a sweet note inside too to remind the man he was thought of in an endearing way.

The blonde medic was pouring the hot caffeinated drink into a travel mug when Vilaz appeared in her kitchen ready to depart. Briika hated goodbyes, but hopefully this would only be an 'this will have to do until I see you later' kind.

[member="Vilaz Munin"]

He enjoyed every last moment from that romantic kiss, and from that passionate moment something else could've happened; however, the rooster crowed and things slowed down between the Munin and the Tor. During their time together, the Mandalorian couple had talked about the general factors of their relationship especially when it came to desiring something that the two agreed to not have until the time was right for them. Vilaz was a respectable man and he respected all the terms of the his newly relationship with Bree. They could kiss and cuddle, but nothing else beyond that line. While he was upset that the rooster had stopped the moment that the golden blonde and the Concordian were sharing, he was also glad because he would be violating what he and the battle medic agreed on.

Their foreheads rested on each other, and they stared into each other's eyes once more.The Cuir Rekr could see that Bree was content, and he was also content which could be seen on his face. The beautiful medic gave him a quick kiss on his lips before leaving the bedroom with a bathrobe and headed towards the kitchen of the homestead to make breakfast for him and her. Right after she left the master bedroom he began to change back into his armor which didn't take him that much time.

As soon as he was done changing, he made his way towards the kitchen area and saw that Bree had readied him some breakfast wraps, uj'alayi, and a caffeinated drink in a traveling mug before he hit the road. The Akaan took what the gorgeous battle medic prepared for him and before he went out through the door, he hugged Bree, gave her a quick kiss on the lips, and promised her that he would be back with her very soon.

He then left through the door that awaited him and headed towards whatever was waiting for him. One thing he knew that would be waiting for him was Bree in his arms. Just the pure thought of her would motivate him and make him happy even when he would be light years away from her.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom