Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bleed a Kyber Crystal/ Jedi Nemesis

While Sith have crafted their blades from synthetic lightsaber crystals. The true way is to take their weapon by facing a Jedi in combat and taking their lightsaber. Pouring the dark side into the Kyber Crystal to forge it into a weapon. Looking for a Jedi to take part in this Sith ritual of sorts. One where Valin would have to fight hard to gain the right to his weapon. Ultimately taking the lightsaber and corrupting it as his own. If anyone would be interested in an exhilarating adventure/duel where Valin ultimately forges a weapon of a Sith. And Is even possible for a rivalry to stem from such an act. If anyone is interested please let me know! :)

[member="Taru Cadera"]

Yes sort of, while a Jedi is preferable in order for Valin's Lightsaber to be constructed he needs to take the kyber crystal and bleed it. Until than he has not earned the right to his saber.

Well Taru doesn't have a lightsaber, but he will be having some type of sword soon. Either way, sorry that i couldnt help, and i hope you manage to find someone to rp this with you. Also we can still be nemesises, just come find me in Sundari on Mandalore in the Invasion!

[member="Valin"] Stryder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom