Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blazing Angels | Training SIM | Strike Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
After talking with a couple of people, the conclusion was that this would be a mission better run as a training SIM, at least for now.

Since it would be played as a sim, and not an actual assault, it can be run as a classic Imp vs Rebel scenario. Should be simple enough for everyone to understand.
Mission Brief:
The Empire has constructed an illegal hidden space station in the Balosar system to act as a staging point for covert assaults on Republic territories. All available ships have been dispatched to destroy the station, but additional forces (naval) will be necessary to breach the Imperial defenses.​
Objectives:
  • Destroy stations shield generators, turrets, and hangars
  • Neutralise Imperial Interceptors
  • Take out communications array
  • Destroy defense satelites & frigate turrets

There are also two possible ways to run this.

First way, is that all of the Angels can collaborate as one effective team and face down some NPC enemies.

Or

We split the Angels up half & half and run two teams. Six Imps vs. six Rebels. Each team would have objectives, and no one would have to worry about trying to write an NPC baddie for their character to face off against.

Winning team gets a full weeks worth of bragging rights. :p

So, what do you guys think of the mission/sim idea? Suggestions? Input? Which option would you prefer on how to run the sim?

[member="Sressechka"] [member="Jamie El-Eison"] [member="Tela Uolmi"] [member="Ric Ardellian"] [member="Tadel Perris"] [member="Keanu Shan"] [member="Braha Saca"] [member="Roth Tillian "][member="Victoria Undomiél"] [member="Aqulia Audax"] [member="Lugus Porkins"]

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
I will get the post up tomorrow night! I'm sorry for the delay from Monday, as I had originally promised. :( Something came up with my real life and I had to spend a couple days mostly absent from roleplay.

[member="Keanu Shan"] [member="Tadel Perris"], [member="Jamie El-Eison"], [member="Braha Saca"], [member="Roth Tillian"], [member="Ric Ardellian"], [member="Lugus Porkins"], [member="Tela Uolmi"], [member="Aqulia Audax"], [member="Victoria Undomiél"], [member="Larana Holst"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom