Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blades in the Ashes [Saki]

Coruscant
Lower Level.

The door swung open without too much effort. The figure in the dark cloak, stood on the threshold and did not move. She stood there with no emotion in her heart, which surprised her somewhat. This place, this warehouse .. the place where she confronted her biggest fear. That night, which seemed like a life time ago, was where she confronted the man that killed her family. She had faced the darkside that night, felt it’s call as it kissed her soul, but she did not give in to it, she has to much to loose to throw all that she holds dear to a simple self indulgence.

This is the perfect place.

Her feet tread the boards across the large space of the warehouse. From that night on, this place has known no presence of life, abandoned as the rumours and speculation of what occurred spread through the underworld. No one wanted to set foot in the place, until now. Iella dropped her cowl from her head and looked around the room, there is still signs of the fire, part of the place guttered by it, but the main frame of the warehouse remained. She can still smell a slight hint of the drugs produced here, but stale and wasted. The sound of a tap dripping somewhere played a tune on her ears and the sudden scurrying of a street creature scratched the melody.

Iella walked around looked at nothing really, kicking over some piece of debris with her foot for something to do while she waited. She had contacted a Jedi Knight that she has yet to meet, but one she knows seeks a similar form of knowledge. Iella has sent Knight Saki a message to meet her here, and once here they could begin to further their training.

@[member="Saki"]

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

She has no idea what the other jedi had wanted, few contacted her for things. Few actually realized what she could do if they weren't asking her to break the rules. That one padawan of Joshes who had sent her a message asking, no almost begging for training had brought a small raise to her eyebrow. With the vanishing and somewhat retirement of Darron Wraith things had been happening and there were stirrings with the people. All Saki wanted to do was relax while she trained as one of the few students of Darron Wraith, one of the few he had not forbid and wasn't in danger. Not to say she didn't like the danger just there shouldn't be any from the order or training.

That was why this place, this warehouse brought a curious thought to her mind. She doubted the padawan of one of the jedi shadows would go evil and try to lure another jedi here. The idea of fighting though did bring a grin to her face and she loved the thought of fighting... It fed into her and made her work harder to beat the others. It was why while she stood there in the black leathers and sleeveless jacket with the saber on her side. She had grabbed the bracers, the cortosis bracers the order had made for Darron Wraith and a few others were great in hand to hand combat. She barely ever needed to use the purple blade since her speed, her strength was in breaking thing.

Now she found her and stood with her arms crossed showing many of the tattoo's on her arms, the grown out hair still short but something amusing as she spoke. "So you wanted to see me?" She made sure the blue bracers were on and visible like a pair of gloves as her hands clenched. She could feel the tightness and knew under the gloves they were white while her Hapen pride made her stand tall.

@[member="Saki"]

A slight grin crossed her face as Knight Saki arrived. An interesting woman to say the least and one that held the air of strength and pride around her. And fair enough to it seemed, she is unique and going to be a formidable 'opponent'.

"Yes, .. It is my understanding that you and I share something in common", she said in her own way. She turned to face the Saki front on and walked toward her, "Greetings Knight Saki, I too, am one of Master Wraiths students and began studies with him in Vaapad, I asked you her to see if you are interested in further these studies as we have lost our Master".

Iella had not idea if Saki would be interested in this, but it was worth a try. Having someone that she did not known could prove to be beneficial to this, a completely new and raw training partner, the better.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

She was here for Master Wraith or contacting her. She kept her arms crossed until Iella mentioned that she had been trained by Darron Wraith as well. That eased her up a little t least because only reason people usually mentioned her and Master Wraith together was when they wanted to learn his art, his skills that had been taught to her. He had done it to save her from the dangers that she wasn't ready for. Save from herself as she smirked and hand her hands through her hair. "We do, kind of but I wasn't taught by Master Wraith. My master Jor'si taught me when I was a padawan, I did not know what it was really until it was too late and he abandoned the order. Darron found out what happened, what I had been taught and actually was ready to kill me."

Saki stood there and let it sink in while she moved around and brushed off her vest. "When he met me and decided to help me I promised to never teach this to anyone without permission." She thought about it, thought about what this would mean but she wouldn't be breaking her promise to Darron. Not really, she wasn't teaching someone the skills, she was practicing with someone who had been being trained by him as well. That wasn't a bad thing or wrong but it could be a slippery slope. Her smirk came to her face while she cracked her knuckles. "Well then we can practice princess but I should warn you, I am not known for holding back."

@[member="Saki"]

"Jor'si? as in Denko?", she asked intrigued, "If so then we have more in common, as Master Denko was also my Master when I was with CIS, before .... moving to the Order", she said.

Iella listened to Saki more as she spoke about her experiences with her training .. so many life experiences can influence ones path and it seemed that her's ended in find a true master in Darron, regardless of his initial want to kill her. Iella's true master will forever be Syn regardless of finding training in other places. "I am aware this is a discipline that requires much for a person, too much in fact and the Order has deemed it to be restricted and rightly so. However, we are intrusted to it and as Darron had intrusted us both for him to train us. This is my reason for asking you here, so we can further this legacy", she watched as Saki approached and smiled at her further comment.

"I am not here for you to hold my hand Saki, I shall not hold back either", she added, as she removed her cloak .. now standing not in Jedi robes but a tight pair of cream trousers and black T-shirt, however, she had on her long knee high black boots, her lightsaber clipped to her belt.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Saki raised an eyebrow when the woman now revealed she had been trained by Jor'si it meant a few things to her mainly that she had now found another one of his students like that boy on Tattooine who had been with him. Throwing the table at him might not have been the best way to go about it but hey she had finally found her master after so long. Now she could duel or fight another one of them and one who wanted to help practice this burden. Could be a nice way to release some stress? That thought came to her mind while she took in the look of Iella under the robes and smirk. "Alright then princess, if you want to do this then we can." Her face showed an obvious smirk of enjoyment and relishing the idea of a fight it was all setup for her. The force flowing through her muscles and the clenching of her fists. "Ready whenever you are."

@[member="Saki"]

The only sign of any emotion from Iella was a grin as Saki called her Princess again. Things had changed since she began her training with Master Wraith, and Iella relished the want of the fight, for combat. However, this did not come naturally to her, she had to be honest about that part of her personality, but over time the thrill of it entered her, she believed it was due to her becoming stronger in force and more confident with it. Iella trains always when not on duty, the love of self training very much what she is and now she is happy to have someone to train with again.

She let the force wash through her, swelling all her body with it, strengthen her arms and legs. Her mind focused on Saki alone and her presence in the burnt warehouse. The gift of 'sight', allowing her the ability to see events before they happen, she called to her mind. This is a growing talent, one that allow her several minutes into the future and one she now starts to tap into more as she uses the force. Iella had received messages from the force as far back as when she met her brother for the first time. That was when she first noticed it, something more with force when it spoke to her in that whisper she always described it as. That gently song on the breeze now a gale to her and the message open to her mind and she can hear them.

Her saber flew to her hand and she ignited it, the blade already set to low. Iella removed all emotion that would interfer with the drawing from the force. She could sense Saki's want for this too .. it is alluring to senses and the pupils of her eyes enlarged drinking the woman in. With a sudden burst of force energy accelerated speed of feet .. Iella swung the blade to strike her left side.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

The blade was something she had expected, no relished. There was few who had the stones to fight in hand to hand combat and Saki moved with it. Letting the force wash over her body while the muscles twitched, trembled from the excitement. There was no reason to not fight on this day and she knew it going into a prone stance while she moved to feet Iella. No saber came to her hand that remained on her hip, unneeded while the bracers blocked the blade. Fashioned like Darrons Wraiths and made from blue dyed cortosis she went forward. The left arm blocking while the right punched showing the first portions of vaapad.

The inner darkness and desire, fury chained while in the order it was all there and Saki poured it along her fists like a balm. The thrill of battle she was getting from Iella doing exactly what it was supposed to do. Create a loop of wanting, of power between the two that would fuel the technique. That would make them faster and stronger as one stroke became the namesake of the create. The vaapad struck with the blink of an eye a couple hundred times as some had learned and it was quick rapid stikes that Saki went for along the length of Iella's arm beginning at the wrist after her blade met the cortosis. The feedback and power should have done exactly what was needed.

@[member="Saki"]

Iella clinched her teeth as she felt the searing pain run up her arm, she would not allow Saki the victory of hearing her scream in pain and she fought to hold it deep within her. Then it went numb to the point where she nearly dropped her light saber, she only just managed to keep hold of it. However, the sensed the delight from Saki, her thriving on this link they are share with the thrill. Iella hates pain and this just made her angry. There would be no backing off .. not in this training session.

The speed of the Vaapad coming into her, she stepped back and twisted her body, in a fluid motion she struck Saki with a round kick on her side as her foot landed on the floor her fist followed through with a punch to the face, the force swelling her arm and hand, and the impact of it would send the strongest of men flying. Her saber arm remained unless .. Iella pushed the force to it, aiding the arm to recover more quickly then normal and she felt the energy returning there. But not yet .. Saki strike was damaging and had incapacitated for the moment. Iella continued to move around Saki, behind her now her in a martial arts stance, Iella aimed a front kick to the lower back.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Saki felt the impact but this wasn't... hurtful. Whatever Iella was using she was thinking more like a grace filled fighter then a precision brawler and when the kick came Saki moved with it. Not letting her movements cease, not letting her energy dissipate until Iella kicked at her and she ran forward jumping in place so the force aided her. Her foot coming around to try and catch her in the shoulder before twisting into an inzu-guri kick to try and connect to the side of her head. The loop of emotion and drive was there still to loop and feed off of it while she spoke. "Come on princess you got to stop thinking so loose. Your muscles need to be stiff and ready to deliver quick and heavy strikes."

@[member="Saki"]

"Problem is I hate being tight", she smiled enjoying the fight, as her head easy ducked under her high kick. Now in upward momentum .. Iella puched the under side of Saki's leg as it pasted over her, in rapid strikes one to the leg, the soft fleshy part of the thigh, the back of the knee and high up on the rump. "And stop calling me Princess!", she grinned.

"So you want to play rough huh?", she grinned further extinguishing her saber and clipping it back on her belt. She pushed the force more into her arms and legs, strengthening them more with it. She felt the tightness in her muscles now and waited for Saki to attack.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Saki gave a smile in agreement as her leg and thigh were struck. Spinning to land on the ground she crouched low spreading her leg out. Her hand struck her own leg along its length while she stood back up, the smile never faltering while Iella spoke. "I always play rough and your learning. This is all about enjoyment and you got to have some for the fight. We're creating a loop of combat." The jedi knight moved at Iella and kept steady while she pivoted on her foot to try a back hand against Iella's face. Her other came up in a jab to meet her at the armpit.

@[member="Saki"]

Iella felt the taste of blood in her mouth as the back hander met it mark on her face, the result splitting her lips in the corner and a trickle of blood ran down her chin. She hissed with pain as Saki struck her near the armpit, only the smack to the face turned Iella's body only slightly but enough of the jab to land more near under her shoulder blade. As fast as Saki was so was Iella, she now funneled the pain .. let it fuel her actions. This is now bordering on the darkside, but Iella having tasted it before, knew and knew it needed to be controlled.

Iella rammed her shoulder into Saki's chest immediately after the jab hit, turning more now bending her arm she struck backward with the point, hitting her in the stomach. She pivoted after the blow and aimed a punch for her jaw.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Now she was doing it, Saki moved with her and into the attacks. This was what she enjoyed compared to the others and why she didn't need her saber usually. The blade was more a hindrance and kept her from being able to punch... which is what she did. The hand to hand and teras kasi techniques something she had been working to study, to use as her elbow came down to take the hit and lessen the impact. Not much but somewhat to her stomach. The punch coming at her face brought her hands up to let her forearms take the hit. Still she glanced back a little while working with the force to keep her feet planted.

Then she was off again kicking her foot forward fast to twist and pull back behind Iella's ankle to kick her feet out from under her, her left arm and fist shot down then back in an uppercut. The free right hand using a nexu slash as it came around to wallop the back of her head.

@[member="Saki"]

Iella now in the loop with Saki, could sense her moved quicker, and coupled with the sight, she saw the moves coming before Saki even moved. She pushed to force to her legs and feet, Saki's attempt to unbalance her failed, but she let the upper cut land. Her head snapped back, but she let the pain absorb through her body like a warming and strengthening energy. A smile crossed her face, her eyes filled with focus, she spun to and caught the hand and arm aimed for the back of her head.

In a down ward circular twist, Iella rammed her arm behind her and up her back. She sensed the pain from the force of it and drank it in. Iella moved forward until she was right up against Saki's back and with one powerful push through her arms, she propelled her forward and readied for more.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Saki sneered and grit her teeth as she was pushed forward and moved with it letting the force push her towards a wall. Then she was running up it while not slowing down. She pushed with her feet off the wall and flipped, the energy in the force coursing through her body while she pushed now. Forward and down at Iella in an attempt to careen her with her own momentum into the wall. Her mind was racing while the thought about what to do next and all that came to her was sticking the landing. Her body crouching in when the feet hit the ground and planting. The force rippling along the length of her arms before she punched sending small force blasts to try and knock Iella around.

@[member="Saki"]

Iella smiled as she saw Saki increase speed toward the wall, she sensed she was doing this on purpose through the force and the smile widened as Saki ran up the wall and sailed through the air. This girl has style, she thought. Iella sensed the force building up in Saki and prepared, the wave of strikes only stopped by Iella's wave of a force push, Saki's strikes dissipating within the barrier of force push. Able to control her talent with the push, and the stock wave, a great weapon when used in the correct place, Iella sent the push through to Saki, it is not a powerful wave but effective enough to unsettle her balance.

Iella held up her face to indicate a need for pause. Although she is enjoying this and very much in need of the training, she also needed a break. "Saki please let us pause, I need to talk to you about things", she said now. "I understand the need to draw energy from the thrill of the fight, which I am doing to a point, but not enough I don't think, how do a channel it further?". She hoped Saki might have a better understanding on this area. For Iella, it just was not coming to her with any sense of ease, the feeding off the pain was building .. that she could do well enough.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Saki looked at Iella when the wave came. The shockwave came to blast with her fists to cancel each other out. There was more then enough joy of the fight.... and then she wanted to stop. Saki stood there while her fists were clenched before she finally stopped, her muscles trembled from the excitement, from the joy and thrill as her arms crossed. "Ah come on now you got to keep going, once you get into that grove you push at it and love it. That is why Master wraith was such a fury on the battle field. Destroying the enemies and enjoying the feeling of his blades cutting down everything." Her breathing evened out finally while the euphoria she felt settled down. "So what do you want to ask about?"

@[member="Saki"]

"That is my point, I don't think I am connecting enough.. not enough", she said the last bit as if to herself. "I mean I am enjoying it, but and I am letting the pain fuel me in the fight, but I don't have the kill", if that made sense to her. "To be honest it is something that my true nature is fighting and I know it is stopping me, made time will develop it more, I don't know that is why I ask".

She walked over to her water bottle and took a long drink, the sweat on her body making her clothes stick to her skin. Saki was the best choice for this that was clear now and Iella was pleased to have contacted her. She offered Saki some water, and also began to stretch her body, rid it of the aches already there from the hits Saki had placed on her body.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Saki looked at her and was somewhat laughing at that. "This isn't for everyone, there is a lot of conditioning your body has to go through. You have to know how to enhance yourself and enter that state of mind. It makes your senses all attuned and poodoo to the fight and that connection to your opponent. Makes you enjoy the fight because your tapping into that side of you that wants to pummel things to show your dominant. As Master Wraith said this is that dangerous thrill of the fight that sets you apart and brings it about. Our inner darkness that rebels gets pulled to the surface and the simple ones in the order who want to condemn anything will call it evil but we hav just as much chance of going evil as them. We just don't hide it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom