Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blades in the Ashes [Saki]

@[member="Saki"]

Iella just remain there as Saki neared her. This was a massive compliment indeed, but Iella is not interested in her in the least. However, she raised her own hand and cupped Saki's face under her chin. "Thankyou for the compliment, but I am very much taken and in love with my soul mate", she said as she kissed Saki on the cheek as a sign of affection for a friend. "You are beautiful too and if I was interested I would lock the door but I am not attracted to woman", she said with a smile.

"My apologies if I gave you the wrong impression", she added.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Saki stayed where she was and blushed at the kiss still while she stiffened. "It is quite alright." Her smile though returned while there was heat in her cheeks and she moved back just a little. "A little mixed signals, but nothing a cold shower can't fix am I right and whoever this soul mate of yours is. He's lucky," She had a look on her face while going to the side of the spa and smiling. "Ah we'll still have fun this just means I won't be able to fight you in strip sparing."

@[member="Saki"]

Iella watced Saki move away to the side of the spa, she was pleased Saki was not put out by this as situations like these can .. more often then not .. become awkward, but she joked it off. "Cool showers work for me too, when ... I don't have him around", she grinned now. "I am lucky as well to have him by my side, he is a man of depth, complex, romantic and incredibly silly, the good silly that makes me laugh". she smiled thinking of Syn now.

"However, you have caught my attention with this .. strip sparing?, tell me about that .. might be something I can employ next I train with ... him". she winked at Saki now, wishing more then even Syn was here.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

A big grin came on her face as Saki had to admit she was enjoying the idea of explaining it and while the notion that practice is better then theory she laughed. "Well first you start in your robes and turn the sparring session into a game of velocities. The first one to mess up while your fighting faster and faster loses an article and then you keep going. Eventually one of you is naked and the game is over." She remained there and stretched out again.

@[member="Saki"]

Iella laughed at the description of the sparing method. "I assume this is not normal training method ... more of a private one. I don't think I shall be employing this with my Padawans", she smiled.

Iella remain in the water, just enjoying the company and the warmth of the spa. But soon she would have to go as duty will not wait.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Well I did it with a padawan once, poor guy after that and his first mission in the order he ran away from the jedi but he insisted on flirting with me the entire time. I showed him sweet cheeks." She had a grin on her face more thinking about it and "but it is good you now have something to play with your man that should help things along I think. Though if you ever want to change your mind I am not opposed."

@[member="Saki"]

Iella laughed loudly at Saki, "Indeed it could be applied to my beloved. In fact I like the idea very much, ah but... you see I have many tricks up my sleeve too, you don't have all the kudos on that score .. and no I will not tell you what they are either", she poked her tongue out. "But I shan't be changing my mind, I love him to much and I don't have the inclination".

She would have loved to have been able to tell Saki more, but the nature of her relationship she can not. Besides Iella will do nothing that would destroy her relationship with Syn just for a few moments of pleasure.

Saki

"Fair enough and I'll learn your tricks, still have a few of my own as needed of curse. Save those for beating the snot out of the sith." Saki remained very still in the spa though she wasn't going to move outside of relaxing and letting the water knead at her muscles. No more talks about lovers and secrets. This was about relaxing.

@[member="Saki"]

Iella just turned her head away and closed her eyes again with a small smile on her face. The only thing that she could hear was the constant whirring of the spa's engines to generate the bubbles and agitate the water. She let a few moments past before her curious nature got the better of her again.

"You have a lot of tattoos on your body, do they hold any special meanings to them?", she asked interested to know about her. Iella had been thinking about getting one but did not know anyone that would do them. "Fancy a massage after this?", she asked as well. "I could do with some deep tissue work on my muscles", she smiled.

Saki

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"They only hold the meaning that I got them. Since Hapens value their complexion it isn't something of a rebellion. With these I do not have title or rank among my family I am just a black sheep and can't be conflicted in the jedi. What about you? Anythign you got that is special besides a beloved?"

@[member="Saki"]

Oh how was she suppose to answer that?, Iella's life is rich with special people, Syn being at the top of the list, but her children sit beside him. "Well yes I have much more then most people know, I have ... family", she phrased it that way, Iella did not wish to lie, but still could not disclose the truth either. "Not to mention all the members of the Jedi Order they are like family to me as well, some of them do test the friendship though", she smiled and laughed at her own comment.

"And now it seems, I have another one to love as family, ... you!, if you so wish it", her smile was genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom